[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pol for Parenting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170718-154200.png (3MB, 1287x944px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170718-154200.png
3MB, 1287x944px
Dear Pol,

Imagine you, good dad who cares for his children, takes his two kids to a recreational facility. The children are being children, laughing, running galloping with glee and you see a young manlet shoving your 18-month old daughter. As it escalates and goes on you tell wee manlet to stop shoving your daughter.

Immediately a roastie mother appears telling you not to speak to her son that way and that her husband doesn't speak tonher son thst way. (Suspected husband cucked which would explain manlet)

You advise the roastie you didn't know who the parent was but that he was shoving your one year old daughter and wouldn't let that continue. Roastie keeps grumbling and you walk off with daughter as roastie scoops up the whining young manlet. Your daughter looks in disdain at little bitch manlet.

How would you handle pol?
>>
>>134103183
he violated the NAP by shoving your daughter so the only logical solution is to release the hounds on him
>>
>>134103183
Throw the family in a volcano.
>>
>>134103183
Sounds like the situation was handled already?
>>
>>134103744
Best option, no active Volcanoes though.

Thrown off mountain?
>>
>>134103898
Op sucks dicks
>>
>>134103558

>not strafe with A10

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
>>
>>134103898
Yes, but how would Pol handle is the question.
>>
Point out to your daughter the disgusting weakness and bullying behavior of the manlet and the contemptible behavior of its whorebag mother. Reiterate the lesson frequently. Ensure your daughter becomes a Spartan Queen Gorgo and not a fucking disgusting abortion like roastie and her "son".
>>
>>134104136
Whip it out muzzi.

Hope it's not haram.

/wink
>>
What kind of thread is this? Are you confusing the manlet with a young man that is short due to his age? A manlet is a grown man that is unusually short.
>>
>>134104212
Yeah, my children are independent. They cry, I criticize weakness unless significant injury takes place. I fucking detest bitch manlets.
>>
>>134104094
No, as they might survive. How about gas chambers?
>>
>>134104401
Young manlet, kid was five according to roastie and shorter than my one year old.

Do we need a new term? pre-manlet? Boylet?
>>
>>134104659
Hm, seems a bit too humane. Drugged, put in vault and put 16ft under?
>>
>>134104914
A vault is a good idea, but maybe in one of those chambers where you can remove all the oxygen. Should be a horrible way to go.
>>
>>134105036
We have a winner.

Though the A10 seems fun
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.