[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBC releases poll about the new Doctor:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

It doesn't matter if you like DW or not.
Feminists and SJWs are already bragging saying that nothing is sacred.
This is another franchise destroyed by them.

The least we can do is vote against this. BBC needs to see that people don't like this PC shit.

Spread the word, vote no.

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/poll-are-you-happy-with-jodie-whittakers-casting-85908.htm
>>
>The results will be revealed at a later date.
After we fix them
>>
You vote no. They have stories that say that people are sexist and that's why it's important to do more gender swaps.

Vote yes. They say people react positively to female leads and gender swaps so they need to do more.

Who plays the doctor is pointless. It's important to focus on the writers and directors. If it's shit blame them and name them specifically. And talk about how they ruined doctor who. Not the lead.
>>
>>134101680
Obviously.
But at least they will see the people don't like it.
>>
What i dont get is, why do women need gratrification from works of fiction? Men build stuff, conquer nations or fuck bitches but woman are "Why cant this character in *insert work of fiction* not be female/trans or whatever" Do they really think this changes anything in the world ?
>>
>>134101425
>The results will be revealed at a later date

Seems legit
>>
>>134102581
This
>>
>>134101425
>saying that nothing is sacred
Even holocaust? And islam?
>>
>>134101829
Honestly this. Doctor Who was pozzed from the "start" with Rose dating a nigger.

>inb4 Newfag fan. You haven't sat through the first 50 years of episodes.
>>
>>134101829
lefties are already crying because the doctor isn't a minority
Also after a few episodes with no quirky doctor husbando, most of the women who watch the show will slowly tune out
>>
>>134101425
>>134101829
Stop giving BBC money.
Sell your TV.
>>
>>134101425
The franchise was destroyed to begin with. Dr. Who is trash anyways.
>>
>>134103642
I'm pirating the show.
After this they don't deserve money anyway.
>>
>>134101425
It's simply dumb because the story archs of Doctor who's companion is about him bribe a mentor/father figure for a young girl who he eventually needs more than she needs him

Yet now that's fucking destroyed because that sort of relationship is different from older woman to younger woman and older woman to younger man.

These people are retarded when it comes to story because they are too busy trying to prove that every body and every race is replaceable like some identityless cog in the Marxist utopia

It's fucked
>>
>>134101425
>People vote against it
>Those fucking manchild hackers hacked the polls
This will happen.
>>
>>134103352
Feminists have been trying to influence and change islam for a good while now. If they can get women in there to call the ahots they would have a rabid, fanatical army at their disposal to conquer the world.
>>
>>134103352
oy vey goy what are you implying?
>>
>>134104436
>>
>>134103453
>A thousand times this.
>>
>>134101425
> lonely tumblr women watch for the dominant male lead fantasy
> lonely fedora neckbeards watch for the sexy female companion

This is going to tank both core demographics.
>>
>>134103446
>octor Who was pozzed from the "start" with Rose dating a nigger.
With the exception of Amy and Rory, every single companion has been a racemixer.

Rose...dated nigger Mickie
Martha...loved a White Doctor.
Donna...dated a nigger and then married another nigger
Jack...literally fucks everything.
Clara...dated attempted to marry a nigger
Bill...lezbo nigger now exploring the galaxy with a lezbo white woman.
>>
File: merchant.jpg (13KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
13KB, 224x225px
>>134101425
>>
>>134107249
Will there be more male companions, or just all females?
>>
File: pjw.jpg (181KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pjw.jpg
181KB, 1600x900px
If Jodie Whittaker as Dr. Who gives you a boner it's gay, because Dr. Who is a dude. It's a total psy op.

The BBC is trying to turn you all gay, imagun mah shok. That's what this is all really about, that's the full enchilada.
>>
File: despairing wojak.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
despairing wojak.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>134101829
Bingo.
>>
Who cares. It's a meme show with a cancerous, yet dying fan base that consists of entry level Sci-fi fans and amateurs.
>>
>>134101914
Implying it matters because every time someone on the left makes a poll and they get BTFO they just pin blame on LE ALT RIGHT BOOGEYMAN brigading the poll and discredit the whole thing without any actual analytics
>>
>>134101425
>Docter who
I never liked it and this wont change it
>>
>>134109267
>Who cares.
We all should as they've shined a spotlight on their destruction of our history, culture and heritage.

If you think shit like this is going to end here, you're mistaken.
>>
Will there be better sets and alien design now that the lead is making 33% less?
>>
>>134101425
>Doctor Literally Who
>>
>>134101425
/tv/ btfo

I don't care if idiots want to lose money virtue signaling for feminism
>>
>>134101425
Shes still White though

Just be glad it's not a Black Trans Muslim, though i wouldn't be surprised if they do that next, so it probably is a good idea to complain
>>
>>134101425
It fits with established lore, so I don't give a shit.
>>
>>134101425
this isn't a BBC poll.
>>
File: 1464046776003.jpg (44KB, 552x528px) Image search: [Google]
1464046776003.jpg
44KB, 552x528px
>Meanwhile at BBC
>"Lets push our progressive narrative into everything! What could possibly go wrong?"
>Dr.Who cancelled after less than one season
>"It's because we're not progressive enough!"
This is TopGear all over again.
>>
>>134101425
Wait. The 13th Doctor Who will be played by a woman, no matter the result?!
>>
The fanbase is retarded so I could care less.
>>
>>134114481
Couldn't care less.
>>
>>134113883
>less than one season
>>
>>134114612
Man am I a retard
>>
>>134101425
Doctor of what?
>>
>>134104286
underrated
>>
>>134101680
/thread
>>
>>134104286
>>134115084
>pisses me off that the 36th season and 13th repetition of this character arc will have slightly different inter-character dynamics
Pretty spergy, anons.
>>
Never watched an Episode before. I like Doctor Snuggles more.
Does anything in the show's lore forbid a female doctor?
>>
God thing it already went to shit famalam.
>>
>>134101425
Honestly doesn't bother me.

But I haven't watched it since the first few episodes with the old Scottish guy.

I hate anything done for the sake of diversity/feminism/etc.

But The Doctor being a woman doesn't actually bother me.
If it becomes girl power thing or feminist propaganda, they can go fuck themselves.

Then again, I still don't plan to start watching again.

Season 1 was the best doctor.
>>
>>134101425
Couldn't get connected. Probably wasn't going their way so they decided to pull the plug like always.

Oh BBC never fucking change. I hope they keep pushing and censoring everything like CNN until they run down to the ground. Even a state sponsored media has to react to market forces at some point. No government is stupid enough to keep running a propaganda machine nobody is listening to.
>>
>>134101425
>Spread the word, vote no.

No. I'm not participating in your publicity stunt BBC.

You're just looking to bait this community and we're not dumb enough to fall for it.
>>
>>134116188

Here's PROOF of the scam

They're not going to share the real results. No matter what happens they're going to say that "the overwhelming majority is happy with this decision"

Don't play into their hands folks. Ignore all of these topics.
>>
I will ONLY accept this if they go back in time and discover Muhammed is a little black lesbian girl.

come on BBC,make television history!
>>
>>134101425
Don't forget #notmydoctor
>>
>>134101425

>watching tv

why are you people complaining about this? is it because you are basement dwelling neck-beards who spend your lives in mommy's basement watching tv?

the kikes are literally driving men away from their mind-control platform by not representing them or anyone they can identify with. God forbid, maybe some 14 year old boy might go read a book on history or go outside and play baseball instead with his friends.

you should all be happy that the video games, tv, comics, and movies are getting so cucked. these are your vices. the kikes are unknowingly doing you a favour.
>>
>>134101425
le bump
even though i hate DW
i hate SJWs moar
>>
>>134101425
>tfw she has (or had) bretty gud tids
>>
>>134116514

>my hashtags

you sound like an sjw. /pol/ isn't for faggots who complain about their tv shows and video games. fuck off back to plebbit.
>>
>>134112974
>figures fall
Oh no we weren't diverse enough
>enter black male lead
>viewing figures tank again
Shit we still weren't diverse enough
>enter female muslim lead
>viewing figures tank completely and show is cancelled
>>
Oh my god, who the hell cares?

>I'm not sexist I'm just sick of toxic "kill all men" feminists

Hey guys the next character in a show with a revolving door for the main character is female

>REEEEEE HOW DARE THEY I DON'T EVEN WATCH THIS SHOW BUT HOW DARE THEY
>>
>>134119328
Exactly, the more attention this shows gets the more views it will accumulate. Both sides are playing right into their hands.
>>
>>134119826
Not really, the first appearance will the Christmas special that has higher viewing figures than a normal episode, won't be any higher than normal for a special though. Then when the new series starts there may be some interest at first and the ratings will start to drop off
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.