[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 25

File: FB_IMG_1488392799598.jpg (46KB, 661x661px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488392799598.jpg
46KB, 661x661px
Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?
>>
>>134100966
The closest was when a black dude said sup to someone and I instinctively replied with sup nigga
>>
>>134100966
>>
>>134100966
Nope, I'm a pussy white guy in living in Jew York who can't handle the shame of my peers. Also, a bunch of niggers here are illegal carrying and don't care about going back to the clink.
>>
I've said nigger in front of a black guy and all he did was say "that's racist" and I ignored him.
>>
>>134100966
Yeah. We played video games and drank beer together for years afterward. Nigger was basically white though, spoke proper English and well mannered.
>>
I told a black girl in second grade she would have been my nigger slave if this was the past.

I blame black history month because they just taught us about that and I was only stating facts.
>>
>>134100966
Yes. Nigger mom with crack-teeth and three babies.
She came around the corner while I was walking along the street and I was so surprised I couldn't contain a quite loud "Fucking niggers..."
>>
>>134101927
lol'd
>>
Yes but only when it was clear that a fight was already about to ensue.
>>
Hell yes, on my fathers plantation down south
>>
>>134100966
yes and in response they looked at me straight in the eyes and called me fat

so i called them a nigger again and they restated that i was fat so i walked away
>>
File: around.jpg (31KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
around.jpg
31KB, 393x382px
>>134100966

I try not to get that close to them. There's probably not a one within 30 miles of me.
>>
>>134102192
>they restated that i was fat so i walked away

BTFO
>>
No. I don't associate with niggers and live as far away from them as possible (at least as possible as one can in burgerland)
>>
>>134101927
woah dats wacist
>>
I did, he chimpped out
>>
>>134100966
You always create this dumb thread, retard. Fuck off.
>>
>>134100966
Yeah I went to a mostly black school
>>
>>134100966

No because I don't want to get stabbed.
>>
>>134100966
Does it count if his parents drive a Lexus and hes a Trump supporter?
>>
Isn't this guy one of m00t's friends? From anamanaguchi
>>
>>134100966
I've never seen a black person in the flesh, in my entire life. Not even memeing. I'm not even sure how I'd react if I did.

(I live in Caerphilly, Wales, for anyone curious.)
>>
>>134100966
Why talk to them? Would say it tho.
>>
>>134100966

Yes.
>>
Oh please as if anyone on pol has the balls to actually display their racist beliefs to the rest of society. They'd get BTFO.
>>
>>134102559

Pretty much everyone's reaction. Teacher called parents school suggested counselor. Parents are fucking sheep so they said ok.

I'd say it was the begging of the end for my social life.
>>
>>134100966
Has a black person ever said thank you? In front or behind your face
>>
>>134102959

I saw an amazing documentary about Wales...it was called Quest For Fire.
>>
File: 1500341666792.png (33KB, 641x267px) Image search: [Google]
1500341666792.png
33KB, 641x267px
>>134100966

Once in 2nd grade in 1991

Called my friend Melvin a nigger because he hadnt returned my Battletoads game

Teacher just glanced at me, didnt do shit.

I did wind up getting back that game eventually
>>
>>134100966
I called a Congolese guy a jungle kaffir to his face once.
>>
>>134102279
>There's probably not a one within 30 miles of me.
i bet you can still smell them
>>
>>134100966
Once, the niggeress was trying to steal my mother's wedding dress from a garage sale, chased her down the yard and yelled "You fucking nigger" when I caught her.

Other people were slightly sympathetic, but I got plenty of nasty stares.
>>
>>134100966
Something like 200x or something. one guy tried to fight me. i ducked a few punches and pull them to the floor and choked them. Most just spoke shit, one said he was going to stab me. He never did shit either.
>>
>>134103109
It was years ago, but yes I have.

Not all /pol/acks are you
>>
>>134100966
Calling someone "negro" is not disrespectfull by itself in Spanish so..ye. Did it, in good and bad ways.
Guess it`s related to english cuckoldry and works the same in other languages.
>>
>>134103179
let me guess battle toads 2?
>>
>>134100966
Yeah, cause he was acting like a nigger. Fucking Jared.
>>
>>134100966
I never met a nigger before.
>>
Some girl called me mean words in either an african language or french (I was in midde school) so I called her a damn blatte (sorta means non-white in Swedish). What pissed me of was how she didn't get a talk from the teacher at all.
>>
I have a black friend who likes to call me "nigga" for some reason. I just usually say "no you're the nigga" and he doesn't mind. I wouldn't say that to someone i don't know though.
I remember that a few months ago my father had an argument with one and told him to go back to his coconut tree and called him a cockroach, the nig started screaming but he didn't do anything. He just walked away. I think most of them just like to act tough but wouldn't get in a fight because someone called them a mean word
>>
>>134100966
Actually I have. 2008

>Walking down the street with a friend, drinking a bottle of Sobe.
>Pass by two upcoming niggers.
>Nigger one punches me in the jaw, no reason except for him doing what a nigger does.
>Smash glass bottle of Sobe against the wall.
>Yell Stupid nigger, and proceed to slash him across the chest with the broken bottle.
>Nigger one is now bleeding, they run like the wild nigger apes they are.
>I continue on my day and just put ice on my jaw, when I get home.
>>
>>134100966
Screamed it at some stupid thug at Universal after he disrespected my gf.
>>
>>134103615

nah just the 1st one, dont think the 2nd one was out then
>>
>>134100966
Yes, and it was not in a joking way. I bet most people here are fucking liars anyway. Story time.

>be about 2 years ago
>about 3am on some random saturday in a decent sized city
>me and friends left bar, heading to after party. Pretty drunk but not drunk enough that I don't remember
>my friends and I do not like niggers, and at that point in our lives, someone usually got into a scrap with a random person who started shit or acted tough when we went out drinking. I never started anything until this night
>two friends messing around, wrestling on the sidewalk
>was pretty funny and they were going pretty hard
>two melanin-enriched guys walk over and start filming
>I get annoyed, because 1) niggers and 2) who the fuck just films people they don't know? oh, niggers, that's right
>Me: "What are you going to put that on world star?"
>Negro 1 (with camera): "Man that's racist as fuck, shut the fuck up."
>Negro 2 walks towards me and shoves me
>Throw right hook at Negro 2
>Immediately Negro 1 and my friends try to break it up, holding us back but they start pushing and talking shit anyway
>Me "Fucking niggers get the fuck out of here"
>Negro 1 had this look on his face like I pulled out a whip and smacked him with it
>after another 30 seconds of shit talking and shoving we all split up because one of my friends gfs and her friend started screeching like women do when a fight goes down
All in all, worth it to see the look on his stupid fucking face. I would've got aggressive with anybody filming me on the street, but if you're going to make an insult you might as well go for the jugular. Calling a minority group a slur is going for the throat, so why not.
Although it revealed some of my power level to my friends and they will never forget me doing that. They also say racist things too so its not like I really care. Nothing bad came of it, and I got to hit a black person and call it a nigger. I guess that makes me more of a racist than 99% of people.
>>
>>134100966
Yes. Sat in jail for it too.Missing tooth to prove it too. The coon fought with also had a warrant and I was plowing his long-arm slow direction changing ass too...UNTIL all his buddies jumped in and I picked up a weapon ( a nearby tree branch that had fallen). About the time I smack the 4th nigger, the police pull up and see me they play victim but were stupid enough to run from the cops yelling about the first nigger having a warrant really loud. The real down side was that the cops in that city lean a little too liberal so everyone went to jail at first. I was honest and told them it was self defense.
>>
>>134100966
only on xbox
>>
>>134105027

go to bed Keemstar
>>
>>134105171
fuck you nigger
>>
>>134100966
I often call paki's by that and wogs darkie.
So yeah, I guess.
>>
>>134100966
>living close enough to niggers to interact with them
nope
>>
>>134100966
Yes, I was drunk as fuck and having stumbled upon a convention with /cgl/ers

I was apparently also singing Deutschland über alles on the sub and pissing in the Thames
>>
I worked with this really cool black guy years ago. Id call him my nigger all the time and he would just go along with the joke. One day I had a bad headache and I grabbed the Advil bottle out of the med cabniet. It was brand new so as I was opening it he grabbed it from my hand and said "oh no worries massa, I got dis massa, dis iz whut my peoples good at massa" and he pulled the cotton out. I cracked up and said "thats a good field nigger" he just said "yes massa" and went back to work. It was great we got a laugh out of how uncomfortable we made our co workers with our bantz
>>
>>134100966
Nope. It's not because I'm scared or anything--it's just that there are hardly any black people where I live. The few that are here act like normal people so I have no problem with them. I live in a rural Midwestern town, though. The biggest issue we have around here are methheads and heroin addicts breaking into houses/cars but they all tend to be white or Mexican.
>>
>>134100966
Yes, and it didn't go so well. I was in high school (1982) and a black guy who had been a friendly acquaintance since 1st grade was standing in front of my locker. I said, "Get out of the way, nigger." I was just joking around, as I had seen him and other black fellows referring to each other as niggers and laughing. So, I thought it would be OK. Well, the guy quickly went from laughing to angry and grabbed me by the front of my shirt and snarled, "Don't you ever call me that again!" Then he walked angrily away. I don't recall ever talking to him again. I was shocked -- I had no idea that kind of thing would make him turn so quickly. I've never called another negro a nigger again.
>>
File: 1498598862475.jpg (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498598862475.jpg
44KB, 250x250px
Group of blackies trying to fight me and I am alone.
"So what, are you all gonna gang up on me like a bunch of niggers?"
They sure did but I went down swinging at least.
>>
>>134100966
yes, but he thinks we're friends or something and he takes it as a joke.
>>
>>134100966
Many times..lots of good stories..even a judge once..some bad stories too
>>
>>134100966
Yes, I am of Hispanic decent and we hated niggers growing up in my ghetto neighborhood. Fucking Mayates
>>
>>134102192
should have jogged away, lardass
>>
I've never used the word "nigger" unironically. Using it is the perfect way to look like a fool and having your arguments being discarded.
Even as a joke it is of bad taste.
>>
File: 1496376881398.jpg (119KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496376881398.jpg
119KB, 768x1024px
>>134107494
>French
>acting like a faggot
>Checks out
>>
>>134103335
In this episode of "shit that never happened"....
>>
>>134106976
Don't Jew your Nigger 'friend'. If he doesn't know you hate him then openly make it known.
>>
Yes.

I called him nigger/negro/etc. all the time. We became friends. Ended up being like an attack dog having my back in a couple of incidents.

It's weird. I can't believe I got away with that. He was one of the most popular kids aswell. Probably that 1 in 10k nigga.

Still knew his place. Great friend. Makes you wonder what slavery was really like.
>>
>>134107273
>A-am I cool yet guys?
>>
>>134108369
It's because Niggers act like any other animal pack and only respect people who dominate them in some way. In your case it was the open racism.

Slavery is the worst thing you can subject a coon to though, because they are forced to do work, which is of course completely unnatural for them.
>>
>>134102192
'Well I can lose weight'

Boom!
>>
>>134107752
>Leaf
>Pretenting to be better while being the ultimate faggot
>>
File: IMG_2238.jpg (27KB, 448x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2238.jpg
27KB, 448x790px
>>134100966
Yeah but he was cool with it since he was my friend so I guess that doesn't count.
>>
>>134108026
it's not that I hate him, he's just that guy in the group who is often annoying
>>
>>134100966
I call my nigger (((friends))) niggers.
>>
>>134109872
Okay, if it gets too much just send him down to Gibraltar. I'm sure some of his relatives are on the Rock somewhere.
>>
>>134100966
When I was a kid, I used to have
>black friends
It ended up being I called anyone I didn't like a "Nigger", and anyone I did like a "Nigga"
>>
>>134103120
The American school system is so fucked
>>
Wrestled in high school, we had a match against Chester High, a completely nigged out school.

This nigger smelled like he hadn't showered in 6 weeks. Seriously, and his body had like slick spots on it. I never pinned a person in wrestling so fast in my entire life. It's like something inside me kicked in and I got retard strength.

We had to have dinner with them as they were staying at the same hotel we were for this tourney. I ran into that dude and he was trying to clown me. I called him a dirty ass smelly nigger, a little too loud. His coach heard me and then went to my coach and they had words, then my coach nearly choked the nigger coach out.

Place went a little crazy but I'm glad this was before social media. We just called them niggers from then on out anyway.
>>
>>134100966
Said it to a nog's face back in middle school, he was this big black guy named Javon. He came off confused mostly, he backed up and gave me a puzzled look.
>>
>>134100966
Yes
Many times
Sometimes to my friends as a joke
Mostly to actually fucking apes
>>
>>134100966
many times in high school, this was back pre 2003. Back then you did not get reported for hurting peoples feelings. Was in a couple of fights, once for calling a female dindu a nigger on the bus, ended up getting my ass kicked by her older brother, was unfair, but niggers dont fight fair. I had to change my ways in school and college however, because it made the environment to difficult to succeed in. Now I interview several niggers a month, and I get to call them a nigger to myself by telling them they are not what we are looking for at our company.
>>
On Saturday night. I was one of a few token white guys at a party. Having a good time. Everyone was getting along. Only one nog giving attitude. Crushed him at a dance off then called him nigga. No repercussions because everybody else was cool as hell and we were all having a fun time.
>>
ITT:
50%: I called someone a nigger once they didn't do anything, what a bunch of pussies, truly human chattel :^)
50%: I called someone and nigger once and he broke my face! >:^( Fucking niggers, always chimping out unprovoked, I dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1499293059618.gif (16KB, 571x616px) Image search: [Google]
1499293059618.gif
16KB, 571x616px
Sort of. Was drunk and sitti g on the ground outside a pub. 3 blacks walk by and, in a joking manner, I say to the guy beside me " hello niggers".
Well I was pretty drink and pingered, sobwhen they turned around and came back o genuinely thought it's cos they wanted to introduce themselves. I stuck the hand out and said "hows a going". They kind of lingered noncommittally, as if they wanted something, then left. only realised later, at my friends insistence, that they had been about to confront us before we stood up and they saw we were bigger than any of them them then fucked off.
>>
Have you ever dipped your dick in cheese and showed to a chimpanzee?
>>
>>134100966
yes, in the US
nothing happened though they werent happy
>>
>Subhuman with no self control taught by jews that "nigger" is equal to a physical attack
>99% will say "well he made the wrong mouth noises guess he deserved it"

Just because I hate niggers doesn't mean I wanna fight every one on sight. Secondly. They are always in groups. It could also get you fired and shunned from most things

Lastly. I actually have when 2 jumped me once. Got beat up but I knocked out one of them pretty good.
>>
Have you ever called a black person a friend to their face?
>>
ITT:
>/pol/ mouths off like a bunch of shiftless coons looking for trouble whilst rationalizing it as an act of defiance

You niggers realize this is the exact same rationale niggers have in mind when they scream fuck da police after passing cop cars?
>>
Isn't it USA-only thing that nigger must feel upset when called niggers. The word means "black" referring to skin color.
>>
>>134100966
I have never met a nigger in my life :D
>>
>>134113822
get educated my man
>>
>>134114342
fuck off with american education
we don't need that shit here
>>
They would have to turn around and bend over for me to do that, so no
>>
>>134114342
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nigger
>alteration of earlier neger, from Middle French negre, from Spanish or Portuguese negro, from negro black, from Latin niger
>>
>>134114038
:DD
>>
>>134100966
Is funny, in my country is the usual thing to call a black or anyone who is a little bit brown, NEGRO. Is not seen as a bad thing. You can even call someone a "Negro de mierda" and is not going to be a problem.

I just like a nick name in here. Every group of friends have a NEGRO. I cant believe the fuzz the anglos do about that.
>>
>>134100966
Yes.
>>
File: whiteybtfo.jpg (82KB, 525x594px) Image search: [Google]
whiteybtfo.jpg
82KB, 525x594px
All the things blacks have created:

let's start with that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!
>>
>>134104428
believable.jpg
>>
Nope.

One time when I was younger I was at a party and a white guy said, "Shiet nigga" as a joke. A black guy who was there thought I said it, and he wanted to fight me, he was all yelling, "Come on, fight me, I'm a lil' nigga! Fight me! I'm a lil' nigga!"

Dude was like 5'6'' or some shit. I just looked at him and walked away while he friend was holding him back.

I did call some spics "spics" to their faces. I like black people better than spics, at least black people belong in America. Spics sneak into the country and shit out a kid.
>>
Yea usually ends up in a fight.
Most niggers cant fight worth a shit though but I've gotten my ass handed to me a couple of times. Usually only say it to niggerish trash who I assume Im about to have to fight anyway though and its funny how much of a trigger word it is like some pavlovian experiment
>>
We don't allow them here
>>
>>134116223
Proofs?
>>
I once returned a book at the library and the black librarian touched my hand as she was grabbing my book and I yelled "don't touch me you filthy nigger" really loud.
>>
>>134116735
Dont lie anon
Everyone knows blacks cant read why the fuck would one be in a library much less working in one
>>
>>134100966
Yes.
Sometimes before getting beaten.
Sometimes before beat the shit out of it.
Rest of the times, i just show a disgusted face.
Niggers, when alone, fear the fearless.
When too many of them, i keep quiet or run.
Stand your ground and be smart Anon.
>>
>>134103496
In French, "negro" means the same as "nègre" which translates as "nigger"
>>
My dad was listening to Snoop Dog with the windows down, and some old black guy with a walker slowly creeps across the walkway as this plays. https://youtu.be/mtOhhzDmp2c?t=62
Got a dirty look.
>>
>>134106468
A true martyr. You're alright for a leaf
>>
>>134120426

Sadly can't embed with it at a specific time, but the "Run nigga run nigga. Jump nigga jump nigga. Run motherfucker run." part.
>>
>>134100966
Yes. He cried.
>>
>>134100966
niggers only act tough when it's 3 on 1
>>
>>134100966
yes. once i was in 5th-4th grade, i was riding my bicycle on yom kipur day, it was dark evening and i drove far from home, i encountered 6 niggers aged like 17 (i was fucking 8) told me to get off my bike and kicked it, so i acted like "im not looking for trouble" than when i saw the circle of niggers had breech, i start pedaling fast shouting fucking niggers son of a bitches, ( in hebrew: כושים בני זונות) so they ran after me (in the speed of nigger) and threw stones on me, felt like im dodging gunfire in iraq, but i drove fast so they didnt got me,
>>
>>134101729
That was probably one of the tamest ones you'll ever meet, and one of the last ones who deserve to actually be called a nigger.
>>
Yeah multiple times , they don't really care as much if you know them . Like when i argue with black people outside work it always ends with me calling them a nigger and they call me cracker . Just words man .
>>
File: 1473451192091.jpg (290KB, 831x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1473451192091.jpg
290KB, 831x1172px
>>134121211
>start pedaling fast shouting fucking niggers son of a bitches, ( in hebrew: כושים בני זונות) so they ran after me (in the speed of nigger) and threw stones on me, felt like im dodging gunfire in iraq, but i drove fast so they didnt got me,
>felt like im dodging gunfire in iraq

Top kek
>>
File: pol in a nutshell.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
pol in a nutshell.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>134100966
I did in jest. He laughed and called me a.. what was it? .. Mayonnaise jive something? I dunno see we don't chimp out like they do lol.
>>
>>134121211
Based juden
>>
>>134119022
Lol no frenchie nigger is a different word
>>
>>134100966
A couple times with different people, but here in BRland there is less of a stigma, so there are people with nicknames that are basically the equivalent of "nigger", "blackie" and etc. So never aggresively.
>>
>>134115924
Nigger spotted , "black people " " "belong in America " fuck you bwoy
>>
>>134100966

yea I did. He got mad and nothing happened. Lmao what did you think was gonna happen?
>>
>>134100966
I do it every morning to my face
>>
>>134115396
Idk your gay flag , but negro and nigger are not the same . Nigger is a slang word ive read ot comes from the country niger in africa but southern whites pronounced it nigger .
>>
>>134100966
My buddy called a group of niggers "fucking niggers" a bunch of times to their face when he was wasted
He was so drunk they didn't do shit about it just let him rant
But the dude is half Mexican so he's dark , maybe that's also why
>>
>>134100966
Yes. If you disguise it as a joke, you can get away with it
>>
>>134100966

Yeah, a couple times when I was a little kid. But I don't even call them nigger online, so I doubt you were asking me.
>>
File: 1496249434885.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496249434885.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
my first girl friend was black. i will kill myself after this post I promise.

we were hanging out and I jokingly referred to one of my friends as a nigger. it was one of the top cringe moments of my life. thankfully she didnt say anything about it.
>>
Yes and ape but they were alright with it.
>>
>>134101543
>instinctively
>slovene
when the fuck have you been around blacks
>>
Yea I thought they were going to get really mad but they just got sad instead
>>
>>134100966
I did once after he slammed me to a wall and knocked me down. He proceeded to repeatedly kick me in the head as I lay on the ground. I cried a little bit. I was 13.
>>
>>134116223
Proxy nigger
>>
File: 1500389246808.jpg (35KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500389246808.jpg
35KB, 850x400px
Never. You can easily get arrested and get raped in prison here if you say a nigger is a nigger.
>>
>>134121935
You are the ultimate retard

>Idk your gay flag

Yeah.. i know, your education system is a piece of shit.

>Nigger is a slang word ive read ot comes from the country niger in africa but southern whites pronounced it nigger

Nigger is just the pejorative form of... Negro.

you are a dumb motherfucker...
>>
>>134100966
absolutely not, are you insane?

what does the white race have to gain from such behavior?

outing yourself as a racial realist in public is absolute tomfoolery. you risk losing all credibility, much like the kekistani idiots and pedophiles have managed to do to themselves

you have more to offer in the struggle against white genocide/replacement by maintaining a public image of sober maturity. behind closed doors, say what you would like. but keep unsolicited epithets for behind closed doors.
>>
>>134100966
One of my biggest regrets is shutting down a white autistic kid who called my buddy a nigger back in high school. My buddy was picking on this kid for like a month, and the kid finally grew some balls and stood up for himself, and I shut him down because he was my friend. I was standing literally in-between them when it happened, and I was legit angry.

I should have just let them sort it out. But no, I've never called anyone anything like that. I've used the word nigger probably 5 times, and never as an unironic insult.

>>134121211
You did what you had to do anon.
>>
File: Kim-Jong-Un-and-Dennis-Rodman.jpg (56KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Jong-Un-and-Dennis-Rodman.jpg
56KB, 615x409px
>>134116223
Don't lie Kim you nigger lover. Is it because you're a total manlet that you're fascinated by these creatures so much?
>>
>>134100966
Yep. Got suspended for it too.
>>
>>134107922
Well i grew up in basically a ghetto, so i had to fit in and deal with niggers my whole life
>>
I have a couple nogs who I work with that are cool.
Called one of them a dumb nigger the other day in front of a client and this millennial white bitch starts to freak the hell out.
Black dude just turns to her and laughs in her face.
Probably should have got in trouble for that but dude stuck up for me.
>>
>>134103140
Not once. Entitlement is real
>>
I don't think I did. I once told a Haitian aide at the hospital I work at to "stop acting like a nigger" because she's being neglectful and racist to this old Asian lady.

She called HR on me. I was just told never to do it again. She got fired for violating HIPPA because I pulled up her Kikebook for everyone where she posted numerous shit about patients.
>>
File: ron.png (520KB, 584x645px) Image search: [Google]
ron.png
520KB, 584x645px
i never said it to a black person before i'll i've said is nigga and they didn't care. i do remember playing a board game as a kid when i was six with my second-degree relatives and they told me to play the black character and i responded with

>"i don't want to play as the nigger"

luckily my second-degree relatives are Mexican so they just laughed their asses off
>>
I called a nigger midget a pygmy nigger.
>>
>>134100966
No, though I have used the word in their presence. I have never been in a situation where I felt the need to call a black guy a nigger, though I have fought one long ago (of course I won, though the guy was tubby and unathletic so it's not much of an achievement).
>>
>>134115396
What if you called a negro "mayate"?
>>
>>134100966
>Never spoken to a black guy face to face.
>Have seen less than 10 in my life outside of London.
I've never needed to call a nigger a nigger to their face.
>>
>>134105687
that's really strange.
>>
I have. But also to be correct the nigger was the only one per 1 million people.
>>
>>134109052

That's such a weak response for someone whose major point of shame is something preventable. Yeah, you could lose weight but here you are fat as fuck because you're a real piece of shit.
>>
>>134123922
>A black guy having a sense of humour is strange.
>>
>>134124222
that is strange in the states. I see a lot of posts by nogs on twitter and laugh at how funny they are but then i get reminded those tweets were actually real the person who tweeted them out believes it along with the tens of thousands who like and rt'd it. Even nazis have a good sense of humor if you don't count like stormfront or something.
>>
>>134100966
Was conversing with a friend outside of a bar over a smoke, used the word "Nigger" to describe how shitty our work day was. Nigger standing a few feet away, was a nigger in the flesh. "What the fuck did you just say?" He utters staring at me. Look him directly in the Eye and say "I wasn't talking about you... Nigger" Went back to conversation, Nigger didn't say another word.
>>
>>134100966
Yea I got jumped
He WAS a nigger though

Then there was a second time and he was cool with it
>>
File: 9163030.png (21KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
9163030.png
21KB, 473x500px
No because I've never met one
>>
>>134100966

no, but i was getting closer to doing so after blm riots in the streets during the obama administration
>>
>>134100966
Kek yeah
>>
File: skull_focus.gif (994KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
skull_focus.gif
994KB, 500x500px
>>134100966
no but i shouted nigger in an indian girl's face when i was doing my sam hyde impression
>>
>>134100966

Yeah I say it every single day to their faces but I work for department of corrections so we have to order around hordes of nog all day.
>>
File: r2dindu steals orange drank.webm (582KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
r2dindu steals orange drank.webm
582KB, 640x360px
>>134101927
You did the right thing anon.
>>
First grade 1986 I called Howard Johnson a nigger. He cried and told our teacher. She comes to me and say do you know that word means "dirty Person" you don't think Howard is dirty do you? My reply was YES I DO!
>>
File: ChesterPa.jpg (111KB, 753x516px) Image search: [Google]
ChesterPa.jpg
111KB, 753x516px
>>134110829

Good ol' Chester, glad I got the fuck out of that shithole
>>
>>134100966
Yes, he slapped me in return, the only thing I regret is not having a gun with me
>>
>>134103140

I don't think negroids understand the concept of gratitude. Wouldn't he surprised if their languages don't have words for gratitude or an expression of thanks.
>>
I've meet 3 black people in my life.
>>
>>134100966
yes i was in a gang. we called niggers niggers all the time.

they really do chimp the fuck out like on tv. and they only fight in packs. you will never get an honorable fight out of a nigger.
>>
>>134100966
yes, we were in rehab together and were hanging out, it was like a joke, all of us called each other nigger
>>
>>134100966

Yes. I did it yesterday to my neighbour. I said "get out of my country nigger" and he said yessum
>>
>>134100966
Yes, in fact I am friends with a half black person and "ironically" call them nigger
>>
>>134102013
>and then everyone clapped
>>
>>134100966
I've called a nigger a nigger to their face before. Not quite sure what you mean by 'black person'.
>>
>>134100966
yes
>>
>>134109279
This
>>
>>134100966
Nigger is not allowed in Best Korea
>>
>>134128796
hi fatass
>>
>>134100966
No, don't make them angry. Just shoot until they are down any time it's justified. Show no mercy against them. No sense in being rude about it and pissing them off though.
>>
>>134100966
Yes
This nugget had an agressive half wolf half Tibetan mastiff which he brang to the dog park.
It attacked my buddy's and my dog. Had buddy's dog by the neck, it shit and pissed all over itself. If I hadn't run up on the situation and pulled him off I'm sure buddy's dog would have been a gonner. After the attack Nig let it be known that the dog is half wolf; said he brought it to the park to breed it. Obviously a wild, aggressive and dangerous animal. wedontneedanymoreofthose.com

Called him a dumb nigger to his face, in front of my then-wife and my buddy and his wife as well. They were mortified. I felt shame later over acting so ugly around them, but felt no remorse for dropping an N-bomb on the dumb nig who thinks a wolf is a dog.
>>
File: 1456475359213.jpg (79KB, 675x680px) Image search: [Google]
1456475359213.jpg
79KB, 675x680px
>>134102013
>Was in like 6th grade.
>Nog tried to bully me for a few days.
>Finally sick of it and punch him a few times.
> Teachers break us up and take us to office.
>Explain my self to Dean.
> Nog says he is picking on me because I called him a nigger.
> I explain I didn't do that and Dean does not believe me, and says I will be suspended for the fight and calling the nog a nigger.
> Dean calls my dad, and he comes to pick me up.
> Dad tells the dean to get fucked and tells him to control the niggers, and he wouldn't have these problems.
>As we are leaving we see nog walking with Mom or who ever out to car.
>Dad stops car tells me to go whoop his ass.
> I jump out punch him a few times while yelling you fucking nigger.
> Cops were called was home by then.
>Cops fill out police report and give me a court date.
> Never see kid again when I go back to school, nothing is ever said about 2nd fight.
> Go to court about 3 weeks after all this the kid or parents never show up.
> Charges dropped.
That's my story about dropping the nigger word to a nig. I never really figured out what happened to the kid or his family, I did hear rumors the cops arrested the mom on a warrant. I was in the 6th grade so I never confirmed what happened.
>>
>>134100966
> black
> person
>>
>>134122315
he's been watching the electric Jew
>>
>>134128866
Impolite please
>>
Sunglasses vendor punched my face when I was driving in New York City the day after I voted for Obama. Stopped the car, got honked at, pointed at him and said as loud as possible 'Violent Nigger Hit Me!'

That's about it. Dude broke my glasses while driving because fuck whitey. If I was older at the time and packing, I'd be in jail.
>>
>>134100966
i've punched some, told some to fuck off when they tried to rob me, called one a faggot, but never called one a nigger. I have never been angry enough or attacked violently enough for that.
>>
>>134130005
sorry Kim, please send me a souvenir from Best Korea
>>
File: 20170717_190101.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170717_190101.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>134102959
>>134102959
Yeah I live some miles away from you in Oswestry, Shropshire on the Welsh border... I can well believe it mate... bet you got a few Eastern Europeans there tho.
>>
Well, when I was a kid and penny candy was indeed a penny, they used to sell little black baby-shaped licorice coated in white sugar that were called "nigger babies". I kid you not. The thing is....even then, in the early 60's, one knew better than to ask for "nigger babies" when a black person was in the store. (If that were the case, then you asked for "licorice babies".) Anyway, one time there were three black kids from my neighborhood in the store and I just wanted to see their reaction, so I slapped my nickel on the counter and asked for five nigger babies very loudly. Well, the storeowner, who was white, and the black kids all looked sufficiently shocked and even a little hurt that I had broken taboo. I pretended to act like it was a mistake, but in truth I could be a little bad-ass. But I did genuinely feel ashamed of myself afterward and never tried again.
>>
>>134101673
Kike
>>
>>134100966
Yep. It was immediately triggered but far from its nest so not much happened.
>>
long ago, my cousin told me to call a friend I had from Sudan a nigger. I didn't know what it meant at the time but he ran away crying.
>>
>>134100966
Yes, I've had a few fist fights with niggers and when the adrenaline is up the truth comes out.
>>
File: 1410980479098.jpg (27KB, 353x446px) Image search: [Google]
1410980479098.jpg
27KB, 353x446px
>>134100966
Every once in a while, that image and question pop into my head and I start giggling to myself, and I can never actually tell anyone what I'm laughing about.
>>
Of course I have, I'm liberal and Stan though to was funny because we have been friends for years. I called home super nigger Stan.
>>
Well, in the pick up line at our son's elementary school, a nigress decided that she would park her car and walk in to get her kid. No one is supposed to get out of their cars in the pick up line because it is single file and needs to keep moving. So, my husband was driving and I was in the passenger seat. I went into the school after her to tell her she needed to move her car so people could keep going in the pick up line. She got all pissed off and started babbled some incoherent bix nood ooga booga nonsense while she made her way back to her car...other cars honking, because niggers. So my husband got out and politely asked her why she had to act like a nigger? Why? Just why do you have to act like that? Well, she went full-ghetto. She started literally jumping up and down and waving her arms and saying something about calling her husband to come up to the school and kick his ass, etc. So our kid makes his way out and we want to leave, but she blocks us in and won't let anyone in line (now 25 plus cars long and overflowing into the main roadway). So he backed up a few inches and was able to pull out and leave, but she was steady screaming her tribal rant the whole time. I'm pretty sure I heard some "clicking" thrown in there, too.
>>
>>134100966
yeah. I punk out lone niggers often, it's pretty easy. They'll only start shit if there's a lot of them
>>
I've never spoke to a nog.
>>
>>134100966
Never had to. I don't live with niggers.
>>
>>134100966
Yes, several times.

I think the first one was an obnoxious niglet in 5th grade or something like that
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.