[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pizzagate is REAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1496117744712.jpg (161KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496117744712.jpg
161KB, 900x900px
the RESTAURANT is not a full distraction

it is a middle man system

>crack dealer gives kid crack

>tell kid to wait down street

>get money from crackhead

>tell them 2 meet the kid for the crack

same idea, but on a global scale

not just kid sex

organs

sacrifice

slavery

marriage

Donald Trump, love him or hate him, is your champion now.

Whether politically or not, hes your sitting president and the ONLY man in the entire world capable of stopping these people

The quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little and you will fail
>>
Yeah and he is a piece of warm butter chopping himself in half.
>>
Its over guys, Trump won.
>>
File: 1207160230a.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1207160230a.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>134095823
>>
>>134095823
>pizzagate is REAL
yes it is.
but is that c'thulu in your pic, op?
>>
>the only person capable of stopping this

What about the FBI?
CIA?
Entire House and Senate, both Dems and Republicans?
Local law enforcement?
Regional law enforcement?
State law enforcement?
Federal law enforcement?
Local child welfare groups?
Regional child welfare groups?
State welfare groups?
Federal welfare groups?
Military?
Foreign spy agencies or governments?

Why is it that this giant, perhaps largest human trafficking ring in the world, can only be stopped by Trump?

Why are hundreds of agencies, literally millions of public and private workers, all either ignorant or don't care about this obvious crime?

Why is it that only 4chan and conspiracy websites seemed interested or knowledgeable in it?

If it is so obvious, why has it not been shut down, if not by one of the millions of people involved in relevant agencies, than by a private citizen or militia? Surely, if you were to get /pol/lacks to stake out the pizza place or another location, you could find conclusive evidence or a child?
>>
>>134098374
because all those niggers are in on it/beholden to it due to the elitist suoerstructure that they cannot professionally resist or else face literal assassination
you fucking brainlet
>>
>>134098374
Lots of pedo busts have gone down but they only get one segment of coverage then you never hear about t again.
Just a few examples from this year:
>huge bust in California with kids in cages, over 30 kids saved
>Ohio adoption facility Shit down for trafficking involvement
>Jerry Sandusky ordeal
late last year:
>huge bust in Minnesota where "flowers" was the codeword for kids
>huge bust in Nevada I didn't follow
>bust in Massachusetts for NY trafficking family

That's just in USA, from an "I barely follow it" perspective
>>
>>134098620
>Anthony Weiner can't send a dick pic to a single 15 year old without getting BTFO

>millions of people over potentially decades and across the globe have all been able to hide a secret human trafficking ring, with no legitimate investigation or credible inquiry from people other than 4chan
>>
>>134098620
>>134099069
Now you two can't even agree on the conspiracy.

How are these busts happening in the first place, if everyone is in on it and faces assassination if they reveal it?
>>
>>134095823
Is that even his final form?
>>
>>134099237
>low level catch-and-release unverifiable "busts" that are for just show for the concerned goy who know too much in order to shut them up and keep them complacent thinking anything is being done to the actual ring
colonizing reddit was truly a fucking mistake
just like with third world immigration, the IQ average here has dramatically DROPPED since the election
>>
>>134095823
That's a big turban
>>
>>134099237
>Weiner had inside info
>blackmails his way out of Oz rape jail
>He got off on a major technicality to explain away the FBI announcement mid election
Easy when the DA is in Clinton's pocket
>>
>>134099442
You seem to have a limited understanding of what the conspiracy is.
Big footsoldier busts are different than the insulated bigwigs who promote the industry in a number of ways, but they're still connected.

Something more related to what you think the scandal is would be the Norway bust or the US state department cover-up scandal that was leaking out of ... Scotland yard(I think?)

>>134098620
This person is talking about the insulated bigwigs, which would be any power player whether politician, clergy member, or Hollywood fucktard
>>
>>134097210

>Its over guys

It's only just begun. Now it's time for the harvest.
>>
>>134100643
nigger how does that in any way shape or form not be covered by what you're fucking responding to that i already said? jesus fucking christ
the biggest issue is the literal retardation yoi fucking trisomy sufferers bring

FUCK OFF
DO NOT POST IF YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD
>>
File: 1496343349345.png (270KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1496343349345.png
270KB, 1190x906px
>>134102017
>not be covered
unverifiable busts
>what you're fucking responding to that i already said?
Wasn't responding to you sperglord faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.