[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Affirmation Action

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: melanin.png (254KB, 510x452px) Image search: [Google]
melanin.png
254KB, 510x452px
/pol/, I know this dumb negress.

She's not even ashamed that she was accepted to these schools because of her race.

> 79 likes

How did we let the niggers get so uppity?
>>
>>134093235
Getting in is one thing, passing is another.

Even then, the real world may let you in the door because of your degree, but if you don't produce you're out the door.

That's why so many of these types end up in government service - there are entire government agencies that are 90%+ black. They're jobs programs for non-performing people with degrees.
>>
>>134093235
>Affirmation Action
I believe you need affirmative action yourself, dumbass leaf.
>>
>>134093760
Drunk, fuck it.
>>
>>134093235
>because of her race.
no, it was obviously because of her melanin magic sprinkles
>>
File: 636161023858377721-white-2.jpg (31KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
636161023858377721-white-2.jpg
31KB, 375x500px
>>134093235
I'll take what is cultural Marxism, for $300, Alex?
>>
>>134093235

She's not wrong, unfortunately.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1

https://downtrend.com/vsaxena/bonus-sat-points-for-being-black

Ever since I found out Blacks and Hispanics get bonus points in SATs, I'm no longer impressed by them getting into highly-sought after colleges. At the same time, I'm more impressed by Asians since they are penalized for being Asian.

Pic related is a Law School Admit Calculator, you can look up others online. Basically, some types of schools (law, med, etc.) are so hard to get into you could look up your chances on whether you'd get in or not. As you can see in the image, both students have similar scores but the URM student's chances are increased to the point that the URM students has a chance at getting into any of the Law Schools.
>>
File: Non-White Privilege.jpg (74KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
Non-White Privilege.jpg
74KB, 780x439px
>>134095758

Forgot pic.
>>
I graduated from Columbia Law this past May. I can confirm that my black classmates were noticeably less intelligent and qualified than my white classmates.
>>
File: blackprivel.jpg (128KB, 750x609px) Image search: [Google]
blackprivel.jpg
128KB, 750x609px
>>134093235
It's call black privilege.
>>
They'sa in da Black!
>>
>>134093235
Melanin magic is now a thing
>Rebranding of affirmative action.
>>
>>134093235
Since blacks are the biggest consumers of public defenders, why would they want to lower the bar to becoming a lawyer? More stupid public defenders means more prison time.
>>
>>134093552
This is also true. The decline in the efficiency of government in the past 30 years has been truly shocking. Everything has always been based on filling out forms but now you need one form to get another form that allows you to make your request. Cycle times are obscene.
>>
File: dr_nig.jpg (58KB, 588x814px) Image search: [Google]
dr_nig.jpg
58KB, 588x814px
>>134093235
>Hello anon, I'll be in charge of your surgery today.
How do you react?
>>
>>134093552
like the DMV.
>>
>>134097127
Die
>>
File: suck nigger dicks.jpg (30KB, 395x524px) Image search: [Google]
suck nigger dicks.jpg
30KB, 395x524px
>>134093235
would you rather have her producing 17 HIV infested little criminals?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.