[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Penalty for first time offenders. Child Molestation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: senior_picture.jpg (7KB, 174x174px) Image search: [Google]
senior_picture.jpg
7KB, 174x174px
Why isn't this the standard? Give me one good reason.
>>
>>134087146

The state shouldn't be given a license to end life. Just throw them in jail for life, inmates hate kid diddlers anyway.
>>
>>134088318
>inmates hate kid diddlers anyway
that meme really needs to die.
If it was true, there wouldn't be recidivism of pedophilia because they would all be killed in prison.
They aren't killed in prison. In fact, they're given preferential treatment and separated from the rest of the population.
They also get shortened sentences. It's considered worse to not pay taxes than it is to fuck a child.
Pedos need instant death sentence. The world has enough people, we don't need to keep them alive.
>>
>>134088318
Why would tax payers want to pay to feed, house and clothes some criminal for the rest of their life, instead of just killing them?
>>
File: 現実.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
現実.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
Get his friends Bill, Donald, Prince Andrew, and Ghislaine too. Oh don't forget Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, and Alec Baldwin.
>>
>>134087146
Laws should be tougher.
>>
File: the brak show.jpg (18KB, 369x271px) Image search: [Google]
the brak show.jpg
18KB, 369x271px
>>134087146
Because liberals like molesting children.
>>
>>134087146
>Why isn't this the standard? Give me one good reason.
Because pedos will start killing children to better cover up any chances at being caught.
>>
>>134087146
here is the reason

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/08/17/a-girl-accused-her-dad-of-rape-then-his-lawyer-noticed-echoes-of-fifty-shades-of-grey/

just one example.

death penalty for second offense is good enough for me though
>>
>>134090607
Always archive
https://archive.is/GG5zj
>>
>>134090607
The reason that Epstein in OP's pic got away was because he had too many friends in high places. Fucking evil Jew.

Here's a snapshot of his "madame" who procured the underage prostitutes - her name is Ghislaine - with Trump.
>>
Royal Bump. Pedos don't belong on OUR planet.
>>
>>134087146
Because people would take advantage of the systems no tolerance policy and use "pedophile" and a catch all accusation meant to ruin someone forever
>>
Fuck Hastert's out. Hide the children.
>>
>>134090303
You don't know what it costs the state to end a life, do you?

inb4 hurr durr just shootz dem
>>
>>134090895

Death to trump the filthy child molester.
>>
The death penalty should be reserved for people with a huge amount of evidence against them, as well as a guilty plea in court. Anything else just leaves us open to killing innocent people.

Also death is the easy way out, bring back work camps.
>>
>>134087146

Because you'll end up killing a lot of innocent people.
>>
>>134093106
Just shoot them. Stone them even. Or just throw them in a hole to starve to death. Whatever's cheapest.
>>
>>134087146
Jew litigation
>>
>>134090649
amazing
>>
File: ps505cef1c.jpg (44KB, 475x316px) Image search: [Google]
ps505cef1c.jpg
44KB, 475x316px
>>134087146
>Give me one good reason.

Because sex offenses are a red herring (emphasis on red).

Why do you think (((they))) are pushing pedophilia so hard? It's an excuse to get more whites imprisoned when prisons are a growth industry. You can't grow the prison industry when you kill off all your offenders.
>>
>>134087146
If America were really Christian, he'd be dead. The Bible is clear.
>>
>>134093106
I'd do it for free.
>>
File: Judge-Dredd-2000AD-profile-a.jpg (124KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
Judge-Dredd-2000AD-profile-a.jpg
124KB, 500x622px
>>134087146
Because we're better than them.If we're going to kill pedos then we should kill every person that's caught even so much as jaywalking.
We the law now
>>
because cunts lie, that's like saying we should have a death sentence for all rapists because muhammed is a rapist
>oops look at all the dead falsely accused white men!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.