[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3935.jpg (102KB, 818x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3935.jpg
102KB, 818x658px
Left and right, I see young women (especially young American women) turn into whores for (((their))) benefit. They fuck Chads, they don't have children, they feel endless guilt and self-loathing for being white, etc. What do we do, /pol/? Is this all because of (((them))) and their control over the (((media))), or is that women are just fundamentally whores?
>>
File: hijab4.jpg (10KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
hijab4.jpg
10KB, 424x318px
>>134085358
short of using a muslim type approach, i think they are beyond redemption
>>
We are all whores unless self control is established. Quit your bitchin' and deal with yourself!
>>
>>134085994
Speak for yourself, you stupid roastie
>>
File: POOED.jpg (101KB, 640x922px) Image search: [Google]
POOED.jpg
101KB, 640x922px
Prevent racemixing, especially amongst 'right-wing' women like pic related.
>>
>>134085634
Agreed.
>>
>>134085994
Do (((they))) govern 'self control'?
>>
>>134087145
Kike puppet
>>
>>134085358

does it matter to you?

when theyre 25+, they can essentially only hope to find a beta that is willing to settle down. these women will however forever be unhappy alpha widows.

if theyre 30+, they can only hope for a cuck at best to settle down with them. likely such women havent even realized how little value they themselves are at this point, so they will even reject the cucks that would be willing to settle down with them. these women will most likely remain single forever.
>>
File: 1481366851197.jpg (3MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1481366851197.jpg
3MB, 4920x4161px
>>134085358
Women are just fundamentally whores. You can fix new ones; however, you cannot redeem, or mold the old ones.

Sexual liberation needs to run its course. It's had disastrous consequences every time it's been done before in human history, it'll do so again.

Until we get to that point:
>Don't enable them
>Don't marry them

>>134087145
>I don't care if she's taken 50 cocks, so long as they're white.

Still disgusting.
>>
File: 1410372199581.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1410372199581.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
>>134085358
the only way is to outperform the chads and lead the women in the right direction, but we know that isn't happening anytime soon.
>>
>>134085358
Teach rhetoric, logic etc when kids.
>>
>>134085994
>We are all whores unless self control is established. Quit your bitchin' and deal with yourself!

Let's say this is true.

How does this exactly have anything to do with fixing women?
>>
File: oswald spengler.jpg (115KB, 397x600px) Image search: [Google]
oswald spengler.jpg
115KB, 397x600px
>>134085358
Stop trying to fight the cycles of civilizations.
>>
>>134089095
It does nothing, and the anons who say that know it does nothing.

However, for some reason, there's a chunk of this board that's simply unable to place any blame or responsibility on women. Whenever these threads come up, they'll ignore data and history, and simply give some perfunctory response like "fix urself xdxd."

Fixing oneself, while a good idea that one should aspire to regardless, does nothing to improve the state of women. This idea that one can simply become an alpha with good values, and instill them in modern women, is totally absurd, nonsensical, and not grounded in any sort of reality.

It's an absolute pity that we have mindless shitposters like that, because I've seen a significant amount of posters here reward posts like that with (You)s and pretend it's some profound advice.
>>
>>134085358
Make them feel even more ashamed of being white
>>
You don't compromise with them. You stick to what you believe in long enough for them to be the ones who compromise. Right now women are in the drivers seat with dating, and all men have to do is not show interest. Once they aren't getting what they want they start crying out, it's like clockwork
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.