[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEATH PENALTY FOR PEDOPHILES - 1/3 young girls are molested as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0105.jpg (73KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0105.jpg
73KB, 460x460px
DEATH PENALTY FOR PEDOPHILES
- 1/3 young girls are molested as children
- 1/4 for boys
These "People" choose to commit the most appalling act upon the most innocent of us.
If they hold ZERO empathy for the innocent, Why would they care about whoever they hurt next?
- 1994 National Institute of Health survey of 453 pedophiles, conducted by Dr. Gene Abel, showed these criminals were collectively responsible for the molestation of over 67,000 children. That's an average of 148 children per individual pedophile.
93,338 children were sexually abused in 1999. (National Center for Victims of Crimes)

117 - number of children victimized by average pedophiles in their lifetime before being caught

The offender who rapes and is incarcerated has had an average of 65 victims during his lifetime.

Perpetrators of sexual abuse are compulsive and repetitive in their offending behavior. The average pedophile will have an average of 244 victims in his lifetime.

42% of pedophiles begin their sexual abusing behaviors before the age of 12.

75% of all perpetrators begin offending before age 13.

Abel calculated the chances of getting caught for child molestation at approximately 3%.

Fewer than 1% of offenders are arrested, convicted and imprisoned.

Studies have revealed that 60-80% of adult sex offenders begin offending as adolescents.

Adolescents perpetrate 50% of sex offenses against boys, and 15-20% of offenses against girls. (Rasmussen, Buton, Chrisopherson, 1992)

The average pedophile can have an average of 244 - 300+ victims in his lifetime.

...national research shows that an adolescent sex offender will sexually abuse an average of 7 victims, but if left untreated will have about 380 victims in a lifetime

49% of incest offenders who molest girls within the family, molest girls outside the family as well.

Of those incest offenders who molest boys within the family, 61% molest females outside the family and 68% molest males outside the family.
>>
>>134081215
Was that drawn by Ben Garrison? Like people don''t know that that post is used to support the gibbet
>>
>>134081215
no.

you nail their dick to a dried out tree stump soaked in kerosene, set it on fire, and hand them a rusty butter knife.

this is the only just punishment.

>what if is lady?

molten metal in the snatch.
>>
>>134081437
Idk I just picked it up from google images "Child Molester Death Penalty"
>>
>>134081215
tldr

>>134081584
now you're just an edgy retard
a bullet to the head is suffice
>>
>>134081840
-Pedos have handfuls of victims over their lifetimes
-This stems more pedos in the making, by the dozens usually
-We can put this disease down for the monster that it is
-Spread the word
>>
>>134081938
I didn't ask for summarization and i don't care
>spread the word
>hey men did u kno pedos are bad
retard
>>
>>134082118
Cool
>>
>>134081616
I was just joking, either way you read the image makes sense (Support Death penealty for pedos, or Death penalty for pedos(with the "support" labeled in the way political cartoons overlabel things))
>>
>>134081215
Quit being a bigot, it's their lifestyle choice goy :^)
>>
File: 1500110831399.jpg (260KB, 650x919px) Image search: [Google]
1500110831399.jpg
260KB, 650x919px
>>134081215
Realistically speaking, there's nothing wrong with being a pedophile.
>>
I'm going to need a source for the 30% of the entire population was diddled as kids thing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.