[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP JR FUCKED UP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3922.jpg (7KB, 138x118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3922.jpg
7KB, 138x118px
MUELLER HAS THE COOPERATION OF THE 8TH PERSON IN THE TRUMPJR-RUSSIA MEETING. http://www.edition.cnn.com/2017/07/18/politics/eighth-man-trump-tower-meeting-russia/index.html

Haha Jr lied about this person too, can't wait to see how soviet they are. I'll be needing some /pol/ish salt with my butteremails popcorn. Time to laugh at the impotent GOP and Trump admin for another straight week.
>>
>>134076918
What if we archive it
https://archive.is/PAg7y
>>
I WONDER WHO IT IS... could it be Trump himself?
>>
>>134076956

Thx
>>
>>134076918
Trump Jr isnt part of the administration, so its literally another nothing burger that you are indulging in.
>>
File: sage mental illness.png (176KB, 800x825px) Image search: [Google]
sage mental illness.png
176KB, 800x825px
>>
>>134077640
Kushner is and was there. Manafort was campaign manager and was there.
>>
>>134076918
That's very bad for Democrats. You nitwit. LOL
>>
>>134078088
And so was the whole FusionGPS team. They're getting the smallest FusionGPS fish to flip on the other Democrat agents. DNC and Shareblue are fucked. ha ha ha ha
>>
>>134080129
>>134080735
>being this fucking delusional

Can I be reminded who's president again and which party is in power?
>>
>>134081224
What it means:
1- Your dream of flipping Manafort was a fantasy.
2- They are rolling up the Democratic agents from smallest to biggest fish. They'll never take the fall and will give the names of important Democrats.
3- Go and read Mueller's powers, he can go after Democrats.
4- You're fucked and so is your boss!
>>
>>134077517
No it isnt him he was somewhere else at the time. It could have certainly been a big RNC person or another trump or something like that
>>
just btw, when is the hearing they announced last week?
>>
>>134076918
Where are the Trump Jr quotes describing everyone who was in this meeting? I keep reading he has lied about who was there but haven't seen him explicitly say who was there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.