[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: cigar_money_burn.jpg (25KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
cigar_money_burn.jpg
25KB, 350x350px
Why is it OK for a businessman to accumulate a disproportionate amount of wealth, but when jews accumulate a disproportionate amount of wealth, it's bad?

Do you realize how retarded that sounds?
>>
>>134076143
Kind of a redundant question dumb shit
>>
File: 1473870529131.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1473870529131.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>
>>134076239
>>134076647
So John Smith can exploit legal loopholes and the working class for vast amounts of wealth and he's just a smart capitalist, but when Naftali Goldberg does the same thing he's a sneaky jew rat?

You all don't make any fucking sense.
>>
>>134077247
Did John Smith get the job due to his bosses' Christianity? When John Smith got the job did he only hire and promote new hires that supported Christianity?

Because I guarantee Naftali Goldberg embraced the nepotism
>>
File: 1.png (346KB, 466x442px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
346KB, 466x442px
>>134076143

No
>>
>>134077451
Who cares how he got the job? He's good enough at it to provide a good or service that people want, and that's where the money comes from. So if he was white and got the job because his boss went to the same fraternity it would be ok?
>>
File: 1499388587686.gif (83KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1499388587686.gif
83KB, 268x265px
>>134076143
The issue isn't that they accumulate wealth, you imbecile. If Jews were merely rich people nobody would care.

The issue is that Jews accumulate wealth through Nepotism, and then use that wealth to steer our society on a crash course for self-destruction. I actually have the exact same complaint about Mormons but everyone hates them already so it isn't really worth harping on about. And when gentile rich people do the sort of shit Jews do, we shit on them too.

There is no double standard here, merely having money doesn't make you evil, acting evil does.
>>
File: 1490904647698.png (784KB, 899x899px) Image search: [Google]
1490904647698.png
784KB, 899x899px
>>134076143
the only (((businessmen))) wrecking countries and economies are jews, or good goys in jew cartels. All the banks that destroyed the economy leading to the major ~2008 recession were all kike cartels
>>
>>134077902
Are you really retarded enough to equate an ethnic group and in-born religion with a fraternal organization. one was chosen. the other are 'the chosen'
>>
File: Nazi_Bike.jpg (61KB, 515x469px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_Bike.jpg
61KB, 515x469px
The prevailing /pol/ theory (which I happen not to believe):

General businessmen accumulate wealth to generate additional business opportunities. Jewish business types accumulate wealth and portions thereof to influence culture (negatively). That's the answer to your question, now go away, and don't feed the LARPers.
>>
>>134076143
>Why is it OK for a businessman to accumulate a disproportionate amount of wealth, but when jews accumulate a disproportionate amount of wealth, it's bad?
Jews accumulating wealth isn't the problem. What the problem is that they are planning to destroy the west through mass immigration, discriminate against white people, and use their power to control society as Israel expands as the citizens of other Middle Eastern countries are migrating or being killed.
>>
>>134078830
So Sam Walton can create a monopoly on cheap goods that destroy small town communities, and he's just a "savy businessman", and the free market has spoken, but jews create a monopoly that also destroys small towns and communites and they must be stopped at all costs?

I'm sorry /pol/, but I just don't get it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.