[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Canadian teacher anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1485961712408.jpg (58KB, 540x470px) Image search: [Google]
1485961712408.jpg
58KB, 540x470px
Ask a Canadian teacher anything.
>>
>>134075728
How much is the Rabbi paying you
>>
>>134075795
I make around 80k a year before taxes.
>>
What the fuck are guys doing to your own country?
>>
>>134075893
Honestly, mostly its trying to make them score better on Math or Literacy tests and not getting sued.
>>
File: Canadian sex education.jpg (3MB, 2600x3704px) Image search: [Google]
Canadian sex education.jpg
3MB, 2600x3704px
>>134075728
Do you hate the shit skins in your class?
How do you feel that you are grooming kids?
>>
>>134075728
What do you teach? What grade?
>>
>>134075728
how many dog wieners do you suck each day?
>>
>>134075977
>and not getting sued
Academia is dead.
>>
do you bring your dog in the fuck the students?
>>
>>134075728
Post feet.
>>
>>134075728
Can you bloody sort me out, bucko?
>>
>>134075728
How is teaching as a job?

I've only given presentations and trained people on subject matter in a business setting and I found it very tedious, even with a competent audience.

I can't imagine what it's like to instruct on something obvious to very stupid young people. Is it better or worse?

What is the best and worst parts of your job, in summery?
>>
>>134075728
My brother is a teacher with his wife. They have to make specialized plans for every student in class. For egalitarian "reasons", no more retard/special ed/general classes for retards and autists, so they have a student in a wheel chair that cant move or talk or do antyhign but drool and are expected to feed him. They spend all their time on the 3-4 autists and downs and retards than they do on any other students and all their time is spent on specialized plans that have to be submitted by computer showing they are looking after everyones needs than actually teaching. Its literally babysitting now and not a joke that they babysit kids everyday.
>>
>>134075728

What province?

What's the most fucked up changes you've noticed to the curriculum?
>>
>>134077849
I don't understand making "specialized plans" for students. It's not hard to listen, memorize, and write down what you memorized in tests, is it?
>>
Do you mark white kids easier?
>>
>>134075977
>not getting sued

Im out of the loop. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>134078078
Like I said, there are literal retards - downs, autism (will start screaming randomly in the class or biting themselves and shit) and physical handicaps that cant even move. They are with normal kids. You have to show you are looking after them and taking their "special needs" into account and basically cover your ass and have something to show parents how you are handling them. It's ludicrous but what education has become in at least Nova Scotia. Cant speak of other provinces. So these kids literally cant just sit and listen and learn. For the below average normal kids (borderline passing types), you have to have work showing you look after them too. In the end, avg and the smarter kids are the ones being dumbed down and held back and neglected by our teachers now - all in pursuit of this bullshit equality and egalitarian practices.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.