[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: wG1gBLR.jpg (165KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
wG1gBLR.jpg
165KB, 960x640px
Islam or the women?
>>
>>134071466
Yes
>>
>>134071466
maybe
>>
>>134071466
Women really can't do ANYTHING right can they?
>>
>>134071466
Both
>>
>>134071466
>whynotboth.jpg
>>
>>134071466
I'd fuck the one on the left
>>
>>134071466
yes
>>
When will /pol/ take the final redpill and realize that Islam is only way to prevent the west from further decaying into a morally corrupt, decanent society?
>>
File: IMG_6395.jpg (38KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6395.jpg
38KB, 500x436px
>>134071466
>>
>>134072359
I prefer a decadent West than being an Islamic cuck that needs the guide of Allah in every aspect of his life.
If someone here thinks that this sandnigger religion is our ally against feminism, he needs to kill himself because he's a traitor of our civilization.
>>
>>134072218
Tits like a sock full of quarters that one.
>>
>>134072718
tpbp
>>
>>134072718
This. I'm not saying Islam should be banned, just saying that Muslims should accept Western society if they want to live here. I don't give a shit if 100,000,000 Muslim Africans come to America as long as they come in legally and leave their culture at the door.
>>
>>134072718
>preferring the decadent West
>calling other people cucks

Islam and the ME are by far the most traditional, anti-zionist, and fascist-like societies there is, and yet you would prefer what we have now. Go marry a white woman and further your race. Never mind the fact that she was a total slut in college, but don't worry, at least she wasn't a faithful Muslim. Hell, even Hitler liked Islam.
>>
>>134072359
As much as some parts of Islam do appeal to me, like the modesty for women and the strict rules against stealing. Also a lethal policy against alcohol or drugs would surely clean up the streets
Praying 5 times a time can get fucked though. As well as genuinely believing a religion that is essentially a bloke convincing people he is a prophet in order to legally fuck 9 year olds
>>
The Bosphorus and The Pillars of Hercules. Islam needs to stay in its side of the fence.
>>
>>134072359
>le islam isn't degenerate meme
how bluepilled can you be?
>>
>>134073775
Fuck you.
>>
>>134072718
A decadent West is an open door for Islam and other hordes of subhuman. Not that Islam is less decadent than the West, when you see how dysfunctional their societies are.
>>
we bneed to see more pics to judge better
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.