[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marriage Age

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: qtwaifu.jpg (94KB, 765x1073px) Image search: [Google]
qtwaifu.jpg
94KB, 765x1073px
What does /pol/ think the best time, conditions, and way marriage should happen?

The optimum dating range has to be from about 15 to 25, so you have about 10- 15 years to figure it out which really is a short time in the grand scheme of things. Any time before that age you risk being too naive and stupid as well as incapable of doing anything or after and you risk ending up getting a soggy cock carousal degenerate who is going to fail at being a partner in any meaningful way. Any thoughts? pic related, its the perfect wifey
>>
>>134071019
self bump
>>
Its a grand balancing act.

I think 20 - 25 is the best time for a woman to marry. 1st kid between 21 - 26. Allows room for at least 1 more (even with a break between).

Heres the thing; if you are not perfect, give your partner a free pass. So if you have had 2 previous women, its fine if shes had a couple relationships before too as long as they werent club hookups.

My personal best advice is, as this has legit worked for me:
1. Pray to God to bring you someone. He knows what best works with you/what kind of person is needed in your life
2. Look for women which are mostly motivated by love when it comes to relationships. ie: she must feel love in order to have sex with you. This requires you investing your emotions into the relationship more than usual, but brings you a better quality of woman. Possible indicators of this: larger breasts, wider hips (sign of ^ estrogen)
>>
>tfw turning 26 in few months

I missed the boat didn't I?
>>
>>134071772
Agreed. You should look for a virgin bride, only so long as you yourself are also a virgin.
>>
>>134072125
This. I myself am staying a virgin as I search because I have actually found out that although it is not as heavily correlated as females, male virgins and males who don't sleep around also have higher marriage success rates on average. Plus it would be hypocritical of me to be righteous if I didn't hold the same values I hold my future wife to.
>>
>>134071019
For women and men this can be very different.

For men marrying when older is optimal, for women marrying when younger . Women have a time limit on how long they can bear children, but for men this is not a problem. The mismatching of life sequence is also optimal, because the younger (more likely to be naive and in a weak economic situation) female can be dramatically bolstered by an older male who is in the prime of his career already, taking a giant economic and social leap up the ladder.

There is a quid-pro-quo here, but this is also directly in line with mammalian behavioral patterns across the board, and also why the more emotionally evolved animals tend to retain adolescent features into later life as the evolutionary chain extends its pattern over time (the skulls of humans dramatically resemble the adolescent skulls of chimpanzees, for example).

For women ideal marrying age, dependent on circumstance, education, temperament and family condition (cultural factors) is probably anywhere from 12 to 30. For men around 30 to 60.

This is not, obviously, a strict pattern, but societies that stray too far from this experience a dramatic drop in fertility and eventually are out-bred by those where traditional sex roles dominate.

At this point polygyny (multiple wives, perhaps informally) is probably the only way Western and East Asian civilization will retain its identity (upcoming holocausts aside).
>>
>>134072346
I would definitely support the idea of being a little older than your female partner. For example, I am 25 and my girlfriend is 20, and the dynamics are the best I have had in any relationship before (and I have dated both older, and same age before).

My personal take:
2 - 5 years on top of your partners age will be a big +. Any less, you dont get the bonuses. Any more, and its workable, but they start to morph a bit, for the worse.
>>
18-24 for women
45 - dead for men.
>>
>>134072346
You're spot on. Only issue is divorce courts and how fucked marriages are.
>>
>>134073131
>45 - dead for men.
nonse anon, you don't want to have grandpa instead of dad.
It's doable, that's for sure, but were far from optimal
and daughters tend to seek mates like their daddy, in this case she would bring home another oldfag if you would be still around in her early 20s
>>
>>134071019
here my serious answer

18 - 36 for women
30 - 49 for men
>>
>>134071019
>all these replies for men 35+
>unknowingly pushing your robot genes further over the edge
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/jun/20/older-men-fathers-geekier-sons-study-geek-index

You should be finishing up you last child out of 3-6 between 35 and 40. Having a single or two kids after age 35 is just setting them up for /r9k/hood or even Elliot Roger mode.
>>
>>134071891
Not at all anon. Just don't wait till (((everyone))) tells you the right age to be. If you find a great lass and you both have strong heads on your shoulders, go for it.

You will never be ready for children. No matter what anyone tells you. Would not give mine up for the world.
>>
>>134072346
30 is way too old for women. They peak at 23. 30 is getting into grandmother territory.

Girls should marry 14-18 and boys when they become men, probably 20-30 (obviously low end of the spectrum is preferred for both). I know this is taboo for this day and age, but we live in an absolutely degenerate world. These ages were pretty standard in the ancient world and promoted by philosophers.

The reasoning here is that girls become women biologically (although a rite of passage should still be performed) while boys must go through a long series of rites before they become men. It's more difficult to become a man because it is not only biological.

And although girls were often married as young as 12 throughout most of history it still seems a little young. Also strange is that even though it is so taboo in our society it is these same ages that are figuring out their own sexual rites, 12-15 for girls and about 14-17 for boys when they start. So perhaps it is the natural age, it just needs to be structured better to prevent the degeneracy.
>>
>>134076681
So keep the degeneracy going?
The cutoff for women to get married should be 19-21. And they shouldn't be able to remarry either.
>>
>>134071891
Are you a man? Probably not something you can answer yourself. While some boys become men at 18-20 this is very rare, probably 1%. Most boys will only have the knowledge, experience, and strength to become men between 25-30. And as should be clear, perhaps never in this society.

There are no traditional rites in our society, so all you can do is try to emulate them on your own. Learn, get strong, show you can stand on your own, and prove your ability to face risk. It is about all you can do to become a man in this society. And you'll be way ahead of most.

Men peak around 31-33, so almost 10 years after girls. So you still have time.
>>
dont get married lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.