[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you get your news from /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: libertarian_left.jpg (20KB, 480x458px) Image search: [Google]
libertarian_left.jpg
20KB, 480x458px
Where do you get your news from /pol/?
>>
>>134062636
Everywhere I can. Account for bias and check the sources
>>
>>134062636
also, poo in loo
>>
>>134062636
/pol/
>>
>>134062636
/Pol/ does a decent job compiling news stories
As far as American politics goes fash the nation is probably the best.
>>
>>134062636
Tyler Durden
>>
Everywhere from all sides.

I generally go with what sounds most logical/rational.

What I've come to understand after seeing all viewpoints is that there pretty much isn't any good guys or bad guys, everyone's a cunt in their own way.

People like Hillary are no better than someone like Assad, neither is Obama, or Trump. America is as bad as Russia. Everything that goes on in the world is essentially just a power-struggle for securing the future.

There's a few teams in the world, you have to pick a team, I am in Australia and I have it good here, so for my own comfort sake I am going to just have to agree with whatever the government does, and since the United States will protect us against China even if it means starting WW3 I will have to side with the United States, no matter how evil/corrupt their leaders/elite are, because well, they're on my team, so why be against them?

I have nothing against Russia but the elites on my team don't like them, I understand my own team is nothing better in regards to morals, but who cares, my comfort is more important than morals.

Does anything I said even make sense or relate to this thread at all?
>>
>>134062636
twitter and /pol/
>>
>>134062636
Fox news and rt. Pretty good news sources.
>>
>>134062636
CNN
>>
File: fbshjfghsevf.jpg (42KB, 736x585px) Image search: [Google]
fbshjfghsevf.jpg
42KB, 736x585px
>>134063321
i see what you did there
>>
>>134062636
>Where do you get your news from
/pol/
But then google it too because why limit to one source in currentyear?
>>
>>134062636
twitter, then I talk about it here
>getting news from /pol/
way to be a mindless drone
>>
>>134062636
>>134062991
samefag and hiding pooflag
>>
>>134062636
CNN

just to make newfags' heads asplode
>>
File: dailystormer.jpg (75KB, 515x604px) Image search: [Google]
dailystormer.jpg
75KB, 515x604px
Where all of /pol/ should get their information from instead of from the Jew media.
>>
>Occasionally Facebook
>Joe Rogan
>Dave Rubin
>Sargon of Akkad
>Philip DeFranco
>Gavin McInnes
>Angry Foreigner

Uh, yeah. I'm not exactly sure you would call it news. It's obviously quite biased. Haven't watched official "unbiased" government-endorsed news since I got my own place in 2010. I feel like I'm missing out a little, considering I didn't really listen to or understand the news when I was young. It would be interesting to see what they have to say these days. But I'm pretty sure they're mostly leftist propaganda anyway.
>>
File: guide.jpg (419KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
419KB, 1280x1024px
>>134063845
*sigh*
>>
File: jews_1490929252250.jpg (361KB, 990x1278px) Image search: [Google]
jews_1490929252250.jpg
361KB, 990x1278px
the jew york times
>>
>>134062636
One America News. It's literally the only TV news that isn't infested with liberals, and neocons.
>>
>>134063929
I actually tried listening to Kraut and Tea after hearing him on a podcast with other people and enjoying his rhetoric.
>Less than 2 minutes into video
>We should force everyone to spend 15 months either in military or working at 25% of minimum wage helping the sick, elderly and mentally ill
>To help them grow up and learn responsibility

Uh, yeah...no. Not the government's job to help people mature and learn responsibility. Sounds pretty authoritarian to me.
>>
>>134062636
/pol/
>>
>>134062636
I get stories from /pol/ and social media then research from there. I used to follow RT and AP but even they are shill cancer. The only actual news sources I follow are for tech & science news, and I had to drop CNET as well because of buzzfeed tier "articles" and lefty political posts that have nothing to do with tech.
>>
>>134063261
What do you do?
>>
>>134063261
this is pretty much exactly how I feel
>>
>>134062636
RARE
>>
>>134063261
I've never seen a more cucked Australian than you. Fucking faggot.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.