[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The memes write themselves lmao

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6040.png (975KB, 750x1628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6040.png
975KB, 750x1628px
The memes write themselves lmao
>>
File: hitlerpage10openera.jpg (99KB, 538x603px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerpage10openera.jpg
99KB, 538x603px
LMAO!

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR CREATING SJW CULTURE JEW FUCKS!
>>
>>134059567
No shit, that image is one giant meme
>>
>>134059567
If the tenants weren't paying their dues then the landlords had all the right to push them out. Seems like one of those problematic cases of profiling, just because they're jews doesn't mean they were trying to do anything wrong
>>
>>134059567
>kikes throwing out niggers and messikans

Multiculti am i right
>>
>>134060677
Multiculti for everyone else, ethnic purity for them, always been this way. Classic divide and conquer.
>>
>niggers literally shit all over your property
>try to get them out
>get arrested

Land of the free
>>
>>134060436
Dude, are you fucking racist ? They were forcing black/hispanic guys out, of course they were paying their dues, its fucking racist suggest otherwise and any proof of it is also instituionalized racism so fuck off racist, /pol/ is not place for racists sexist bigots like you.
>>
File: 1491315223024.jpg (15KB, 385x364px) Image search: [Google]
1491315223024.jpg
15KB, 385x364px
>>134060436
Every time I see a defensive post accompanied with the Israel flag, I take it as an actual Joke.
>>
Wow you mean these people who running a business are discontent with customers that don't respect their contracts?
That's fucking racist dude
>>
>>134060436
and that's perfectly rational, however if they were "whites" they would be called racist opressors. Flip-flop Jews get the gas.
>>
>>134060436
this is probably right

balcks and spics don't respect anybody, not even jews
>>
>>134061030
I bet the dindus deserved to be kicked out but since they are kikes I'm glad to see the laws they pushed for bite them
>>
>forcing out niggers and spics for fucking up property they're borrowing
>bad
>>
>judicial system jews fuck the laws to favor niggers and squatters and expand welfare
>landlord jews crank up the rent until nobody can move in who isnt propped up by government money
>welfare niggers cant pay rents with ebt cards but also cant legally get kicked out
the circle of jewry
>>
>>134059567
I side with the kikes on this one. Niggers are the worst tennants ever.
>>
Jews were probably Jewing tenants, but tenant laws in Jew York seem to actually fuck landlords, from my understanding. You should be able to do what you want with your own property
>>
>>134060436
You don't get to be reasonable you subversed that part of our society.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.