[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And then nigs wonder why nobody likes them lol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6041.jpg (151KB, 750x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6041.jpg
151KB, 750x905px
And then nigs wonder why nobody likes them lol
>>
I think that's just an immature reaction, when a lot of women don't know what to say or feel they just force an uncomfortable laugh. Sometimes they think this is like being cool, but especially in this situation she's laughing at people dying.
>>
>>134059468
>dumb nigger retweeting statistics and redpilling her retarded followers
>doesn't even come up with a counter argument
These idiots really are useful idiots.
We should exploit them as much as we can, the left certainly does that.
>>
>>134059468
Nobody likes niggers. Absolutely nobody. Whites, east Asians, Arabs, Indians, mestizos ALL hate niggers so much. It's the only race that has contributed absolutely nothing to humanity. No ancient scriptures, inventions, books, technology, decent religion, ideas nothing. The world would continue as is if all niggers vanished. They don't matter.
>>
File: IMG_8874.jpg (24KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8874.jpg
24KB, 200x303px
>>134059688
Her followers are probably a bunch of turbo nigs, kangz level of nigs so I'm pretty dure that's a laughing matter for them.
Until of course another nig dies, then its super serious
Fucking hate niggers man
>>
so to keep the balance you say we need more white people to do stuff so those nogs see how things are when what they claim actually becomes true?
>>
>>134059581
You have no idea how nigs think you poor aussie bastard

They literally laugh at white peoples suffering because they are niggers, they then complain about mistreat because they are ultimately helpless as a group (not necessarily as individuals)
>>
>>134060087
Then okay fine.

I'm curious, if they can react so coldly and quite frankly sociopathically, how are lefties on their side? In general, these timid creatures are kind of scared of things they can manipulate with emotions, unless they're the recognised "enemy." Is it just denial or do they become quiet? Over here people would look shocked if you laughed about someone's death and it wouldn't matter who died.
>>
>>134059949
Niggers hate niggers without even being able to comprehend it.
>>
>>134060087

He has abbos. We have no idea what gas guzzlers think.

Know your negroes abilities, know your safety's limits.
>>
>>134059949
This is legit true.
Been to the United States twice, nobody, and i mean absolutely nobody had a remotely postive views of nigs
>>134060087
There's no nigs here so i never interacted with one, i wonder, what the hell is their problem?
Why to they cry 24/7 "waaah whitey be oppressin!" And when they get proven otherwise they laugh their asses off and say "hahah whitey deserve it!" But then continue to firmly believe they have it bad? Despite the evidence, why do they have so easily hateable behavior?
>>
>>134060558
I studied in the US for a year and had to interact with some of them. They're the loudest, dumbest and most reckless group of unreasonable hypocrites I've ever encountered
>>
>>134059949
>The world would continue as is if all niggers vanished. They don't matter.
Wrong. The world would be a lot better if niggers vanished.
>>
File: IMG_6042.jpg (57KB, 750x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6042.jpg
57KB, 750x474px
>>134059468
She really finds it funny lol.
What's funnier is that her profile is full of "baah whitey be bad, we have it bad!" Ans "stop raycism!" But the she does shit like this
>>
File: claps in african.gif (2MB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
claps in african.gif
2MB, 302x302px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.