[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was this a metaphor all along?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: france.jpg (50KB, 387x580px) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
50KB, 387x580px
was this a metaphor all along?
>>
>>134055739
just reallized now
>>
File: france2.jpg (198KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
france2.jpg
198KB, 1280x640px
>>134055838
because of no-go zones which will get your murdered and not even police goes there (like in the movie, but instead of aliens its niggers)
>>
>>134055739
Was good movie
>>
blomkamp admitted himself that it was loosely based around his experience in SA. the prawns are the bantu niggers that moved in, lived like shit, and had every country except SA wanting to give them rights and shit when really they were just disgusting pigs that would kill any afrikaaner given the chance
>>
>>134055739
The funny thing is that this is NOT leftist a metaphor for tolerance like the bleeding heart liberals made it out to be.

Neill Blomkamp grew up in a time when SA collapsed and lived through the time when the bush niggers from Zimbabwe began flooding in, back in 2000.

He saw what happens when uncontrolled migration is allowed to occour.
>>
File: 1463022944302.jpg (82KB, 680x751px) Image search: [Google]
1463022944302.jpg
82KB, 680x751px
white government treated the blacks poorly and thus there was a lot of tension and misunderstanding between them. Stupid white guy tries to help but gets tainted with Black Blood. They trick him to save themselves. His life is ruined once he adopts their culture.
>>
>>134056434
You forgot to mention that the black guys won't communicate, are extremely aggressive and possess no talents or use whatsoever.
>>
File: this is your world now.jpg (275KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
this is your world now.jpg
275KB, 1000x1500px
It's like pic related. Back then in the 60's it was clear to everyone it was about what would happen eventually if blacks were left unchecked...

which is what you are all living now. It must suck to live in any major American city.
>>
>>134056193
this, too!
He outright admitted that the film is about the dangers of nigger immigration.
The leftist idiots still don't get it.
>>
>>134056522
that goes without saying, yes.
>>
Great movie, one of my favorites. Shame that it seems like that the planned sequel won't get made.

And yeah no shit Sherlock, the movie is full with such metaphors. Refugees who end up in slums dealing drugs and start to spread an exotic disease, no-go zones like you already mentioned and so on. Pretty obvious if you ask me.
>>
>>134055739
The only reason they made that film in africa was so they cant evade people telling them that those aliens where blacks
>>
I loved the part in which a reporter interviews a black african and he says those aliens should take their spaceship and go back.

It was just a couple seconds, but the irony was so rich I can't believe there's progressives that watced this and didn't take a hint.
>>
>>134057633
Yeah and also maybe because the director and cast are all from South Africa
>>
>>134058191
then again you could interpret the aliens as afrikaners thereby making his answer valid
>>
>>134058433
Well, yes, if one were to be completely oblivious to what is the average nigger behavior and how aliens' is just an exageration of that.
>>
>ending implys there will be a DISTRICT_9 2
>there will never be a sequel
why
>>
>>134055739
You're looking too much into it.

What were all his other movies about??
Communism, free healthcare, anarchy, etc.
>>
>>134055739

About a stupid white man looking for the source of nigger power and getting blacked in the process?
>>
>>134058926
Blomberg has move on to other projects. Wasn't there some interview where he mentioned that he's not sure if it should be a sequel or a prequel, wouldn't surprise me if he didn't come up with a decent enough story for a screenplay.

I was looking forward to a sequel too, but after so many years...
>>
>>134059398
if aliens are the niggers, who are the nigger-niggers?
>>
File: 1349559448922.jpg (57KB, 596x480px) Image search: [Google]
1349559448922.jpg
57KB, 596x480px
>>134056434
>white government

In the movie or in the US? Bc if its the latter, you seem to forget Obummer. Oh wait, he was pretty forgettable anyway.
>>
>>134058433
Yeah because Afrikaners live in chaos in shanty towns off of the charity of blacks
>>
>>134059447

The nigger-niggers being a prior wave of arrivals, I guess. Not much better, since they run around eating prawns, like they do enemy tribes in real life.
>>
>>134056002
Hi Kim
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.