[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a female equivalent of Eliot Rodger? Any examples of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: elliot_rodger3-620x412[1].jpg (13KB, 310x206px) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3-620x412[1].jpg
13KB, 310x206px
Is there a female equivalent of Eliot Rodger? Any examples of female entitlement that ended in murder?
>>
>>134045317
Just suicide.
As in
>I'm going going to discard any man who isn't 10/10. Oh god I'm 35, unmarried and childless.
>proceeds to down a bottle of pills
>>
There was that ugly newscaster who killed herself
>>
>>134045718
I actually saw that movie, was pretty good.

I was thinking more along the lines of extreme female entitlement, to the point where they murder/harm others.
>>
>>134045984

Women kill their kids, husbands and boyfriends all the time, it's not newsworthy it happens so often

Women are too emotional and weak willed to go all "rampage" though, even Eliot's bungled massacre (that killed more men than women but hey who mentions that?) required a modicum of planning and patience
>>
>>134045317
>Female entitlement that ended in murder

IDK maybe almost all abortions
>>
>>134046831
Women usually suicide

http://mtonews.com/mto-shock-cideo-maryland-woman-livestreams-suicide-shoots-head-machine-gun-kids-next-room/
>>
>>134046831
so often you can't give an example?
>>
>>134045984

Lisa Nowak?
>>
>>134046928
They can't keep getting away with it
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 750x1044px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 750x1044px
>>134045317
Here you go, well attempted murder at least. Even today, nothing universally triggers feminists more like Andy Warhol. I don't even care for him but I can't help but piss off some moldy cunts.
>>
File: jodi.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jodi.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
>>134045317
This bitch.
>>
File: Claudia-Schiffer-CQ-428397.jpg (1MB, 1486x992px) Image search: [Google]
Claudia-Schiffer-CQ-428397.jpg
1MB, 1486x992px
>>134045317
all the fat SJW that ot only want to kill a handful people like that manlet roger but actually the entire white race

starting with white males
telll me which is worst?
>>
>>134046941
>Machine gun
>ISHYGDDT

Is a semi auto rifle for God's sake
>>
>>134047084

Oh fuck off

One example happened in my undergrad, crazy bitch named Anna Tang stabbed her ex to near death for breaking up (entitlement). Also Casey Anthony, that crazy twat in Florida that cut off her guy's dick, women do nuts shit all the time
>>
>>134047253
Forgive them for they know not what they do. No really the anti gun crowd are so stupid it's cringet.
>>
>>134046831
Both good points - but those aren't necessarily Female Entitlement. Often times they are already with their boyfriend/husband - which is still a form of entitlement.

But I was thinking more along the lines of women being denied, and lashing out at the public.

>Lisa Nowak?
Thats a good example, although not directed at the man.
>>
>>134047451
>that crazy twat in Florida that cut off her guy's dick,
Lorena Bobbit?
>>
>>134045317
Women tend to be less aggressive so they dont usually murder people.
>>
>>134047717
Women are more likely to use weapons when enraged.
>>
Women tend to do individual acts of madness against specific people. They often lack the foresight or existential fury men have that allows them to go on rampages.
>>
>>134047451
lol
>>134047699
Yes, I believe he meant Bobbit.
>>
>>134047887
Then what are the proofs that Female Entitlement exists when it comes to dating? I've heard a ton of people mention Male Entitlement - but it's hard to imagine there isn't a female version of this.
>>
>>134048073
If you have ever dated a woman, you know women are super entitled to men they find "interesting" or "worthy" to some degree. It's different to male entitlement, since women (even ugly ones) have access to a gigantic pool of eager men from every level of society, whereas men need to prove themselves to get attention. I can tell you for a fact that a lot of chicks break up with guys because they aren't "feeling it" anymore, which is just slang for "you're not edgy or cool to me anymore so I want a new, fresh experience" or something along those lines.
>>
>>134048299
People in general are more likely to forgive flaws in those of the opposite sex that they wouldn't forgive in the same sex.
>>
It's a long ass story but I'll keep it short.
>hapa girl I knew at school dated my friend
>they broke up after high school
>she calls my friend to hangout out of nowhere a couple years after
>they go to big Bear and have a good time
>she pulls the gun behind his head and kills herself afterward
Fast forward yeara after I get a job working at a dealership as an apprentice car mechanic, turns out one of the mechanics is her dad. Talk to him for a bit and he is still in denial that the gun he killed my friend with that was registered to her name and he thinks it's my friend's gun.
Few years after he dies from a stroke while still in denial. Also you fags pushing the Asian male White female create normal hapa babies, while there is some truth to it as he has 3 other children that are extremely successful, there's always the chance of a bad apple.
>>
>>134048299
>men need to prove themselves
That's really subjective argument matter though. As a man, I feel that to be true, but I don't know if women "expect" that behavior. It's a very hard societal norm to quantify. I've seen deadbeats with attractive women.
>>
>>134048634
>but I don't know if women "expect" that behavior.

They do, it's a biologically/evolutionary thing. Those deadbeats with attractive women have something else that "proves" their worthiness, like a very high social status or lots of friends. Having a lot of friends (even shitty ones) is a huge, huge, huge indicator of high value, especially if you are in the "leadership" position of your social group. Keep in mind there are exceptions to this due to how modern society works, and a lot of women will "date/fuck down" below their own perceived level for the thrill of it, but very few women will ever "settle" permanently for someone they don't feel meets their standards. I know this all sounds super autistic, but I'm basing it off personal experiences with the last few women I dated.
>>
>>134045317
>▶
> Is there a female equivalent of Eliot Rodger

Nope, for some reason all the serial killers are male.

It's because of: MALE ENTITLEMENT being encouraged in society.
>>
>>134047241
Monte Carlo looks so fucking commie tier in fact it's commieblocks and capitalists spacing which is worse as they're all bunched up
,the pre-modern stuff is great but guess ((((modernists)))) slapped their big ugly dick on it as well
>>
File: crazy-bitches.png (80KB, 1192x738px) Image search: [Google]
crazy-bitches.png
80KB, 1192x738px
>>134045317
There can be, but it won't be the same situation as a man. Women have a tendency towards killing family members.
>>
>>134047208
I love Australia.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.