[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jamie put it in last night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

When even posh English women are willing to have sex on TV, does the English race have any dignity left at all?
>>
You lost your dignity when your half brain rebel son forced you to give up all your colonies.
>>
'posh'
>>
your girls are the biggest whores on planet

every single one at my school was a rich cunt who lived in the british properties and had fucked multiple guys of different races before the age of 15, honestly fucking disgusting how their cuck fathers just let them run around with paki drug dealers getting trains run on them, I never met a single one of their parents who gave a shit or even tried to control them.
>>
File: 1454184956911.jpg (298KB, 914x620px) Image search: [Google]
1454184956911.jpg
298KB, 914x620px
>>134043007
London is the most degenerate city I've ever set foot in my life.
So, no.
>>
>>134043007
>Jamie put it in last night

Weird way to start a thread.
>>
>>134043349
They're not my girls, I'm not English
>>
English girl post orgasm face
>>
>>134043007
Yes, you sexist. Women are free to have sex on TV if they like to without bigoted fash like you mansplaining.
>>
>>134045365
Thats the funniest thing ive read all day
>>
Is this supposed to be some British show?
What's the context???
>>
>>134043007
Just how underclass do you have to be to think the sort of person who goes on a programme like that is posh?
>>
>>134046451
But she is though!

Camilla is our princess!
>>
>>134043007
>Love Island girls
>posh
>>
>>134043148

"But DAAADD, we have to be NNIIICCCEEE to the Peoples of Color."
>>
File: MAIN-marcel.jpg (33KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
MAIN-marcel.jpg
33KB, 615x410px
>>134047849
>>
>>134048736
ooga booga
>>
>>134043007
Is she nobility or just yuppie scrag?
>>
Bwhahaha the UK - you cunts used to rule the entire fucking world, and now you're a pathetic irrelevant Island just outside of the EU and you'll never ever again be a world player.

How's that feel Dad? Fuck you.
>>
How the fuck are you going to get reversed-colonized by countries you MADE UP

wtf
>>
>>134043007

>posh

You really are an idiot OP
>>
>>134047168
Ugly girl, you can see the regret in his eyes.
>>
>>134043007
I hope we go extinct. Thanks for dying for fuck all gramps. Gott strafe England.
>>
>>134050312
>How the fuck are you going to get reversed-colonized by countries you MADE UP

FUCK…That's harsh.
>>
>>134050148
Every dog has it's day. You will follow suit.
>>
>>134051300
>Every dog has it's day. You will follow suit.

Dude…from 85% white in 1970 to 63% white now and quickly falling. Over half the kids under 5 are non-white now.

We are there too.
>>
>>134051545
Don't give a fuck anymore. British soldiers fought for this shit, they fought for the Jude. My grandfathers were among them, one lost his life in the first World War. Thanks for fucking nothing.
>>
I camped at an all age music festival in Brighton and the amount of whoring blew my mind.

It wasn't just teenagers. Young girls were approaching me saying hello and I was weirded out because they were so fucking young. And the parents didn't give a shit either. They were okay with it.

The worst part was how many old paki men went to these festivals just to fuck underage British girls. They were regularly chatting up these girls as young as 12 and nobody seemed to have an issue with it.

Totally fucked country.
>>
>>134043007
so many slide threads right now

SAGE AND REPORT ALL SLIDE THREADS
>Do not respond to slide threads except to sage and report
>>
>>134051934
I hope Muslims burn this country to the fucking ground. I'll even help them do it. Fucking Redcoats. Slaughtered thousands, millions even to swell Jewish coffers and this was their reward. Having their sons, grandsons, great-grandsons and so on grow up in this shit.
>>
Webm of the sex ? Yeah everybody knows brits are cucks beyond belief. But I take antidepressants aps and I'm french so I might be a cuck myself
>>
>>134043007
she's scottish you mong
>>
>>134052726
>giving a single fuck about which part of this degenerate cesspit country this utter slut is from
You watch this show, don't you? Fuck you.
>>
>>134052726
No she isn't. She's English but lives in Scotland or is from an English family living in Scotland
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.