[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your honest thoughts on Richard Spencer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1495322280091.jpg (288KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495322280091.jpg
288KB, 575x1024px
What are your honest thoughts on Richard Spencer?
>>
>>134038291
i like him. reasonably good speaker. fighting the fight.
too caught up on the "white people" term, however. Also his enunciation is effeminate.
>>
>>134038291
Gay voice but the message is decent. Probably doesn't touch the JQ to avoid jail and/or lawsuits.
>>
I think he's a smart guy but I see no reason why anyone should consider him any sort of leader. Everything he says was said better and more eloquently by Jared Taylor. He's the true leader and the reason the media ignores him is because he fucking destroys them every time they try

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEHq28ab0ck
>>
File: 1498688014094.jpg (90KB, 575x913px) Image search: [Google]
1498688014094.jpg
90KB, 575x913px
Big guy
>>
File: RICHARD SPENCER BACKPACK.png (1MB, 677x814px) Image search: [Google]
RICHARD SPENCER BACKPACK.png
1MB, 677x814px
he's a National Bolshevik Jew.

https://spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/
>>
>>134038291
seems like a bandwagon jumping faggot. literally came out of nowhere and we're expected to get give a fuck what he thinks. probably a cryptokike too
>>
>>134038291
I think it the alt right had any respectable leaders, it would actually pick up steam. Instead, it has a leaf, a fag, and this fatty
>>
>>134038291
Controlled opposition
>>
>>134038291
He's the made-for-tv-sunday-afternoon version of hitler. He's the watered down version of hate speech. He's an idiot who preaches sepetate but equal instead of supremacy. He's controlled opposition who's being bankrolled by CNN.
>>
>>134038576
This.

Richard Spencer needs to disappear and direct all his calls and appointments to Jared Taylor. Spencer really just harms the image of white nationalists with his smarmy antics.
>>
>>134038291
He looks exactly like that.
>>
>>134038291
>shows up out of nowhere right when the "alt right is nazis" meme started
>flashing fucking nazi salutes in front of the media while Trump is trying to MAGA
He's either retarded or controlled opposition.
>>
Seems okay to me, only people who hate him are probably non whites.
>>
>>134038291

Controlled opposition. Enthusiastically co-opted the alt-right and put the ugliest most extreme face on it. Cackles like a fucking supervillain during interviews. Just look at the Charles Barkley one.
>>
>>
>i don't like him he calls himself alt right and is too extreme to wear that label
I guess rumors that /pol/ became majority non white after HWNDU that just so happens to vote Republican and likes racist humor is true.
>>
File: richard spencer limp wrist fgt.gif (2MB, 473x264px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer limp wrist fgt.gif
2MB, 473x264px
>>134040063
>>
>>134038291
why do people latch onto other people, who could give a shit about you, i don't get it.
>>
>>134038291
He's an undercover CIA meme analyst LARPing as a prominent alt-right figure head. At least that's what I personally believe but, I really don't know his whole schtick is yet. He may have alternative motives but, that has yet to be determined.
>>
>>134040070
Hello CIA nigger.
>>
>>134038291

He's a very smart guy and actually both alternative (defended universal healthcare and some points Marx made about Capitalism) and right. Therefore, he won't have much influence in the long run because the "alt-right" mainly consists out of stupid people who basically want a GOP with less enthusiasm for Israel, and that's it.
>>
File: altkike.png (776KB, 923x676px) Image search: [Google]
altkike.png
776KB, 923x676px
>>
>>134038291
Quite feminine.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.