[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improve yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: nigguh.png (422KB, 825x460px) Image search: [Google]
nigguh.png
422KB, 825x460px
All right, real men only, all you autistic faggots can stfu right now.

I think it's time that the real males of /pol/ share their knowledge on how some of the betas/cucks in here can man up and succeed in life.

>My advice
You should be reading everyday: Finance, business, philosophy, self help, etc.

You should be exercising enough to be strong, healthy, and be able to move more body efficiently.

You should be studying or training in some field of study so that you can perform a service.

Alright guys, feel free to share any more advice, whether it be with women, life, fitness, etc...
>>
>>134034754
I eat healthy, read, exercise, have plenty of hobbies, a job, in education, have never gotten even remotely close to a woman. Haven't even held a woman's hand.
>>
Of course men need to improve themselves, everyone need to improve themselves there's literally no other reason for life when you realise evolution could actually be the guiding principle: go forth and multiple.

But the real problems in society come from women and men with feminine minds, ie betas, cucks, etc.
>>
>>134034754
>read boring shit, do boring exercise, be a wagecuck

Fuck off, faggot
>>
File: 1500230703552.png (214KB, 389x537px) Image search: [Google]
1500230703552.png
214KB, 389x537px
>>134035158
SHADILAY
>>
>>134034754

Successful people don't read self-help books
>>
Its hard to beat the feeling of going for a good run, showering/shaving, amd then going out in well fitting clothes you ironed the night before

There's a lot of things you can do but just having the sensation of confidence from that combo leads to other self improvements
>>
I don't think I should reproduce desu. Someone else would be better suited for it. There's a surplus of men willing to reproduce and women are super picky, so it doesn't matter.
I'll just work my shitty job, play vidyas, and shitpost with nazi LARPers online until I'm too old and then I'll kms.
>>
>>134034754

The real trick is where you find decent women. Bar sluts and online dating is degenerate. How does a late 20's lad find a girl who never rode the carousel?
>>
File: Iron-Council-Sidebar-1.jpg (52KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
Iron-Council-Sidebar-1.jpg
52KB, 350x300px
I'm finding this site to have interesting content for men, by men, about men:
http://www.orderofman.com/
It's not political, and I'm considering using it as an introductory red pill for a friend who seems to have fallen down the cuck rabbit hole.
>>
>>134036365
The first thing you need to know is they have all lost their virginity, even if they say they have not.
What you should be looking for is a woman who is loyal. That is harder to find then a clean pussy.
>>
>>134035503
Go for it, if you don't have mental problems you'd be a decent parent. We believe in you my friend.
>>
File: 1485491039667.jpg (168KB, 900x605px) Image search: [Google]
1485491039667.jpg
168KB, 900x605px
>>134034754
>Real Men
>ANCAP flag
A real man would wish for stability and order.
>>
>>134037111
>if you don't have mental problems
YEAH, ABOUT THAT...
>>
Too materialistic, but yes. Life is about growth and improvement. This world is a school, not a playground.
>>
>>134037063

Oh not being a virgin is fine so long as she doesn't cheat. One or two previous boyfriends is okay. It's just finding someone who wants to have children before she's 30, AND be committed is the hard part
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.