[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is worse to have as neighbors...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1476550500025.jpg (140KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476550500025.jpg
140KB, 900x1200px
...blacks or bros?

Both groups are loud and obnoxious. Both have a tendency towards drunkenness. Both are confrontational. My initial reaction is blacks, but it might be close.
>>
>>134033630
Who are you calling bros?
>>
>>134033630
Niggers suck
>>
>>134033685
Like a group of loud, drunken frat boys, aged 18-25.
>>
broness isn't passed down to the next generation like fucking sickle cell.
>>
>>134033630
Definitely the frat boys. Aside from the screeches of "yew lads" and "bois" and the occasional stolen street sign or letterbox, they at least have aspirations and are just behaving like that to "make stories" that they can recount to each other when they're old fat balding and married.
>>
>>134033630
As someone whose lived in the black part of town twice it's by far niggers. People who haven't lived there can't fully understand how horrible they're
>>
>>134033944
Fuck, I mean I'd prefer the frat boys. You know what I mean.
>>
>>134033630
All bros are niggers, but not all niggers are black. Just most. I'd rather just move than have to live close to either.
>>
>>134033789
Oh, bros. You know exactly what to expect when you have blacks as neighbors. You don't know if you're going to get a bro neighbor that is cool or one that turns into a huge asshole when he drinks so it's a huge gamble and I don't like the uncertainty.
>>
>>134033945
This. Frat bois are at least somewhat educated and will eventually grow out of their behavior. But niggers will always dindu nuffin
>>
>>134033630
Niggers are now, and have been for the past 60 years, the cancer of this country.
>>
>>134033945
This. Are we honestly even discussing this? Anyone saying bros have literally proved to us they rarely see niggers or have nave never lived around them. Probably both
>>
>not living in the country
>>
>>134033630
please "bros" are merely annoying. Niggers are objectively dangerous. this isn't even a contest.
>>
>>134033630
bros are the worst. cops will always give bros the benefit of a doubt whereas cops will shoot a black kid for jaywalking.
>>
Blacks. Besides everything the others have already said, a good bro will share his food and drink with you, provided you come at him from a good place. You can also trust one to check your mail if you're away for a while.
>>
>>134033630

Blacks
>>
File: 1483883380871.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483883380871.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>134034845
get out, nigger apologist.
>>
As someone whos neighbors were bros and are now niggers, definitely niggers. They are pretty much everything negative about bros but 100x worse because theyre a bit louder and actually make me fear for the safety of my valuables. Plus there's 7 of them living in a 2 bedroom apartment, not including kids, whereas there were maybe 2 bros with a few coming and going.
>>
bros rock buzz cuts idiot. that guy is a redneck
>>
not to mention bros dont wear baseball caps. They were flat billed metalmulisha faggot crap.
>>
File: 1499677180349.png (961KB, 3588x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1499677180349.png
961KB, 3588x4320px
>>134033630
Stop being poor. You're welcome.
>>
>>134033630
I feel so bad for that guy.

He's locked in a room full of african abes, and he is supposed to be learning knowledge from being there.
It's literally high difficulty game settings.
>>
>>134033630
>asking this stupid question on /pol/
get outta here reddit nigger
>>
>>134035647
see? that's exactly the kind of video you'd never see with a bro!
>>
Frat boys. Rich white preppy kids are entitled as shit, they aren't afraid of the police because "my daddy's a lawyer", etc. They'll party, tear up shit, and won't give a shit because they've got the golden asshole.

Niggers, on the other hand, will steal anything that isn't bolted down. However, if you lay down the law with them, they will respect that. Or maybe it's because I look like a traditional Southern redneck, but one parked too close to my vehicle the other week and when he saw I had to slide in, he was quick to say "my bad sir, I'll back out for you" and he did. Didn't even have to say shit, just gave him a blank stare that signified "you fucked up jigaboo".

Plus, easier to get away with killing a nigger that breaks into your house than some rich drunk white boy.
>>
>>134033630
Moraly speaking it is easier to tourch a house full of blacks
>>
I'd rather live in the basement of a frat house than within 5 miles of a single nigger family. That's why Canada is so great. We have a smattering of a bunch of shitty ethnicities but very few actual niggers.

Feels good man.
>>
>>134033630
are they trying to recreate that meme video?
>>
"bros" don`t randomly abduct white teenagers, stick them in dog kennels and rape them for years on end until they escape.
Fucking kill yourself for making this thread, op.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.