[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANOTHER DEAL FOR THE DEALMAKER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

File: faggot.jpg (363KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
363KB, 1000x667px
>muh businessman skills, muh deals

How dumb are you that you bought the snake oil of this dickless retard who can't even sell his product to his own party?
>>
>>134031310
8 years cunt head. You will commit suicide before his 8 years is up.
>>
Says the party that needs Hollywood celebs to manipulate people into voting for it.
>>
>>134031601

How's that Obamacare replacement going? Coal jobs came back yet?
>>
>>134031601
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
We cracked Hillary's smug face, and your sore-loser antics over it are delicious.
>>
>>134031720

You realize congress ins't on Trumps side.

We need to Drain The Swamp, Get rid of neocons and RINOS, and install Trump party people.

You don't understand that we have time. We're only six months in.

You think he's jsut gonna stop trying? Are you retarded?
>>
File: trumpcheny.jpg (700KB, 2048x1353px) Image search: [Google]
trumpcheny.jpg
700KB, 2048x1353px
He's too busy signing every piece of shit LIz Cheney puts in front of him.

>no overtime for national park employees
>delisting wolves and bears for rich hunters
>handing the VA over to insurance fuckers
>>
>>134031717

actually says a dude surfing 4chan and eating taquitos but whatever sure
>>
>>134031902
>actually says a dude surfing 4chan

There's that liberal hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness again. Go support your rapist, you subhuman degenerate.
>>
File: mueller.jpg (66KB, 1060x600px) Image search: [Google]
mueller.jpg
66KB, 1060x600px
>>134031847

Hahaha love how you capitalize drain the swamp, you programmed slogan-gobbling dumb piece of shit. I don't have to think he'll stop trying on his own volition, he'll be forced to.
>>
>>134031720
>coal jobs coming back
literally 2 seconds of searching, nigger
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/pennsylvania/articles/2017-06-08/new-coal-mine-touted-by-trump-opens-in-pennsylvania
>>
>>134032180

Nah, deep state is fuckt.
>>
>>134032180
>I don't have to think he'll stop trying on his own volition, he'll be forced to.

I love how you use a comma splice like the uneducated piece of shit you are. Must be one of Reddit's liberal retards.
>>
>>134032180
Think about what you're saying

You're advocating usurping a democratically elected President. Cuz you're to sensitive to handle his policies.

Either you're mentally challenged or shilling for the deep state.
>>
It's hilarious watching muh-impeach gain no traction, all because Hillary has done the same or worse and the Dems can't afford to open the can of worms.
>>
Trump doesnt give a shit, just send as much taxpayer money to maralago and trump tower, that's his mission.
>>
>>134032201

70 jobs... and it was set to be opened a year ago... this is just pathetic.
>>
Daily reminder that the USA, despite being the wealthiest, is one of the most uneducated first world countries.
>>
>>134032950
I guess education isn't everything.

Only a faggot wouldn't realize education these days is training and indoctrination.
>>
>>134032518
>You're advocating usurping a democratically elected President.

Impeachment is also within the rights of congress.
>>
Yeah, he's terrible, but mining salt from the liberals is still worth it. He'll be one of the worst presidents we've ever had and the Dems will still be stupid enough to blow 2020.
>>
>>134033230
Impeachment also has to be lawful not because "they don't like him"
>>
>>134033562

That's what Mueller is for. He provides the cause for impeaching him and if the republicans don't do it the democrats will run on removing a corrupt politician from the nation's highest office.
>>
>>134032201
>machinery
>not people

keep drinking the kool aide trumptard
>>
>>134031804
yes
>>
>>134033562

No shit, dummy. When Mueller brings his case to court and presents his team's evidence and Republicans in congress see that Trump is still dead weight to them they will do what politicians do and drop him. You can say they won't now, but come back and show me what he's won them in six more months and if the bar is so low that Christmas rolls around and he's still waiting for his first legislative victory.
>>
>kool aide

Learn to spell, you dumb fucking nigger.
>>
>>134031310
Yeah, cuz the Dems and the GOPe totally aren't working together to hamstring the white house
>>
>>134032518
>democratically elected
Wrong
>>
>>134034242
You dumbasses have been making failed predictions for two years now. You're just plain dumb. Go plant a bullet in your head, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>134034242
> first legislative victory.
CNN told me he was already destroying Obama's legacy... Now they are saying he dindu nuffin? I don't believe you. You're like the guy who insists he wasn't trolled after being caught being trolled.
>>
>>134032933
>and it was set to be opened a year ago
why didn't it?
keep drinking dat koolaid faggot
tumblr is thattaway >>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 1499007913291.jpg (37KB, 494x411px) Image search: [Google]
1499007913291.jpg
37KB, 494x411px
>>134031310
We're crashing this plane
>>
File: crazy-hillary.jpg (75KB, 526x389px) Image search: [Google]
crazy-hillary.jpg
75KB, 526x389px
>>134031310
Well people bought the snake oil of this sadistic cunt too but they lost.
>>
>>134034422

>a hurf durf urghhh what is the difference between executive orders and bills

Fucking retard, are you serious?
>>
OP is butthurt that Niggercare is going to be repealed.
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (155KB, 550x837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
155KB, 550x837px
>>134034513
>Snake oil
>Actually had competence and experience
>Hasn't been proven to have committed any crimes

Hillary was the only logical choice between the two.

Ummm...
>>
I will be laughing so hard when Niggercare is repealed. Then the affirmative-action president has nothing but his nigger skin to mark the history books. His legacy will be hanging from a rope.
>>
>>134031720
6 Months in and he has already done more than Obomber did in 8.

Trump could cure cancer and you faggots would sing the same song. No one here cares enough to talk to faggots like you, every argument you can think of has happened here 100xs before and you faggots just stop posting because all you have to say is "bigot" or "racist".

He will be president for 8 years. He will go down in history books as one of the greatest presidents in history. He did break the chain of the corrupt political norm.

Kid Rock is gonna win senate and slowly the democratic party will die from the east to the west. California holds no political power, they have incompetent senators and men/women of congress.

Maxine Waters, Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi.... etc...

Nothing they do matters, they will rot away before trump ends his reign of power.
sage
>>
>>134034848
With what majority dude. Your party isn't repealing shit. Seven years of obstructionism and you've got nothing to show for it.
>>
>>134034769
Nobody got conned. Hillary disqualified herself the moment she colluded with the media to cheat the primary process. Actually, before that, she disqualified herself by violating 18 USC 793 (f). People are in prison for doing far less than she did, but her cult-like followers don't give a damn, which is why it feels so good to give them nothing but the hand when they screech about their manufactured Trump scandals. They lost all right to complain.
>>
File: 1500235738637.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500235738637.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>134031310
Is it the shills, or the newfags ruining /pol/? Why do we continuously respond to bait without using sage? There's always talk of "sliding" but the only ones sliding are those dumb enough to respond to bait without typing sage in options.
>>
>>134035033
All you've got to show for the Obama years is eight years of ignoring his atrocities because he's a nigger. That's how intellectually and morally bankrupt you are. You gave him a pass on everything for which you criticized Dumbass Dubya, all because Obama is a nigger. You're an infant. You have the political consistency of a mindless bot.
>>
We're getting shilled hard because Niggercare is going, and they know it. If it weren't, they wouldn't have any reason to be here. I will enjoy their tears so fucking much because they gave the nigger a pass on everything, even deportation of all things.
>>
>>134034426

what a sad response. maybe some pepe memes will ease your butthurt
>>
>>134035701

does mommy know you're up this late using salty language?
>>
>>134035157
Actually, it looks like one or two guys who've discovered airplane mode. Notice all the single posts.
>>
>>134035847
Niggercare is going. Sorry.
>>
>>134035404

Damn dude, you're mad as fuck. Who knew healthcare could be so complicated right? Lol, who knew actually having to put forth ideas and govern could be so hard. Oh well, don't worry. Enough people will be sick of the Republicans bullshit soon enough and you guys can go back to being the minority screeching as you desperately try to stop any semblance of progress.
>>
>>134035404
Obama was the most anti Israel president since before WWII. He stabilized the economy and captured Osama. What's not to like?
>>
File: IMG_1593.jpg (83KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1593.jpg
83KB, 500x562px
>>
>>134036056
>Damn dude, you're mad as fuck.

Libtard projection. You're probably the same dude from earlier, given your poor writing skills.
>>
>>134035144
>USC793
Wew. That's a meme and doesn't apply to Hillary's situation. It's spelled out here.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/analysis-prosecute-hillary-clinton/story?id=38168118

>Muh MSM.
It's the actual law, not some right wing Propagandists' talking point.

How are you going to all Trump's scandal manufactured when all the proof as been released?
>>
File: ee8.jpg (16KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
ee8.jpg
16KB, 200x275px
shit raid is shit
>>
>>134036056
Yeah not a fan of any of these guys you are discussing. I think they did/are all doing a really lousy job as did their Congress.
Trump may be inept but he's not fucking shit up bad like Obama and W did. It's like he's just slowing down the government's functionality because he's got no idea what he's doing. He hasn't made any self-directed decisions whatsoever. Everyone else is handling things and he just tweets
>>
File: The Donald's Friend Jim.png (1MB, 666x889px) Image search: [Google]
The Donald's Friend Jim.png
1MB, 666x889px
>>
>>134031310
We are coming for you :)
>>
>>134034242
If Repubs don't start playing Trumps game then he is going to support their opponents in primary races and BTFO out incumbent republicans. He doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>134036283

Did you seriously just call it "USC793"? You complete fucking tool.

>Propagandists'

Poorly educated.

>How are you going to all Trump's scandal manufactured when all the proof as been released?

Try writing without a dick in your mouth, you nigger.
>>
>>134031601
An aussie trying hard to be a yank. Sad!
>>
>>134035701

Hahaha I'm just here finishing these taquitos and loving how butt-blasted you are over my thread. You're fucking insane.

Republicans will lose the House next year if they repeal the ACA. A full repeal without a replacement vote has something like an 8% public approval rating right now. You can sit in your basement pecking away at a keyboard and squealing like an angry pig over Niggercare, but good luck selling that to the real world.
>>
>>134036879
Try harder to hide your butthurt over the imminent repeal.
>>
>>134031310
>I don't understand how the government works, but Trump is bad and it's all his fault.

He can only wait for people to do their job, he can't do it for them.
>>
>>134036943

>being this bootypained

lol this dude is just F5ing my thread like a lunatic
>>
>>134036879
>Republicans will lose the House next year if they repeal the ACA.

There it is. You couldn't hide it for long. All that false bravado just slipped away.

Sorry, you poorly educated niggers, but Niggercare is toast.
>>
File: demlegislativelosses_lead.png (27KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
demlegislativelosses_lead.png
27KB, 980x551px
>>134036879
>Democrats will win this time I swear.
>not realizing it would take years to get back what's been lost.

I'm glad your this stupid.
>>
>>134037054
>lol this dude is just F5ing my thread like a lunatic

I'm not surprised you don't understand 4chan. You're here only because your panties are all twisted over Niggercare's imminent demise. It's going to be glorious. I think the liberal tears will flow even more crazily than when Hillary got schlonged.
>>
File: 1499041506113.jpg (31KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1499041506113.jpg
31KB, 505x431px
>>134037429
>Niggercare's imminent demise

With what majority
>>
>>134036879
lmao you fucking vagina. No girl is gonna ever want your dick when you bitch and complain about Trump.

I hope you enjoy the next 7 and a half years of this administration.
>>
Anyway, I'd love to sit and argue with you niggers some more, but my parents are telling me it's bedtime. Get those anal cavities ready for the upcoming pounding.
>>
>>134036577
Oj
>>
>>134033932
>Removing a corrupt politician from offce
>The Party that pushed Clinton
Thats fucking rich.
>>
>>134034361
Are you fucking retarded? That's how the US election system works. Just because its not majority take all doesn't mean its not democratic you Liberal crybaby shill
>>
>>134031847
>Get rid of neocons and RINOS

You mean the people he filled his cabinet with?
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.