[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice for Justine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: damond18n.jpg (50KB, 750x614px) Image search: [Google]
damond18n.jpg
50KB, 750x614px
You've probably seen the news about Justine Damond getting killed by a Mohammeden for not wearing a hijab. Now we all know she's not going to get justice because she was white and the murderer was arab, and the liberal faggots believe that whoever kills a white is a hero. So we are going to force the Minneapolis police Mohammed Noor to face justice if he gets off scot-free. If the sandniggers riot because one of their own was killed during his holy mission for Allah.
Good.
Now we need to find a way to force the police of Minneapolis to punish their rogue officer. We will do this by posting nonstop memes mocking and criticizing them on their Twitter page(I'll post the link down below).
Who'https://twitter.com/MinneapolisPD?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthors with me?
>>
>>134031044
SJW, gun grabbing, 40 yo childless roastie feminzai got Darwinized. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>134031044
>somali
>arab
>>
But there is still an opportunity to legally kill a sandnigger
>>
>>134032163
Uhh anon are you underage cause anyone with a brain knows Somalis are just niggers
>>134032050
This, I hope there's a white chimpout for effect but she was an aussie who was anti gun in the US, I'm sure she virtue signalled for somalis to be in minnesota on FB so...

Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>134031044
#dicksoutforJustine
>>
>>134031044
Checked and bumped
>>134032582
>Somalis are just niggers
Not if they are Muslim
>>134032163
Wtf is legally kill even? Daily reminder that /pol/ is a board of peace. However, if you are talking about an eventual state-sanctioned execution by lethal injection...
>>
>>134033880
No death penalty in MN, anon.
I'm for deportation, by boat, and accidentally losing him somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic.
>>
File: bethere.png (281KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
bethere.png
281KB, 700x900px
>>134031044
>>
>>134033880
A muslim doesnt make a sand nigger, he's sand if he's an arab ffs

>hownew.ru
>>
>>134035172
Muslims, arabs -- what's the difference?
Let God sort them out
>>
>>134035443
Well of course
>>
>>134032582
In death she may yet have worth
>>
>>134032124
Somalis think of themselves as Arab my dude.

t Minneapolitan
>>
This police brutality problem needs to be put to an end.
>>
/pol/ said Muslims can't integrate well, and yet this one is the perfect U.S. cop.
>>
>>134031044
Hang that nigger
>>
File: 1455200267683.jpg (63KB, 357x353px) Image search: [Google]
1455200267683.jpg
63KB, 357x353px
>>134031044
I honestly think this is karma for Australians posting big black cocks for all these years.
Let's never forget that Australian baseball player who was randomly shot by a bunch of niggers a few years back.
also karma
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.