[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not All Jews.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

Not all Jews are Zionist, and many of the Hasidic Jews and ultra-Orthodox are vehemently opposed to the state of Israel because they believe it violates the rules of their holy book. What does /pol/ say to this?
>>
Every group has its outsiders.
But, it seldom if ever changes anything.
>>
>>134030508
Talmudic Jews are the Synagogue of Satan.
that includes Hasidic and ultra-Orthodox.

Repent and put your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
I like those Jews. I also like other Jews that admit that what Israel is doing is wrong
>>
>>134030628
Yeah, but these kinds of Jews follow their holy book more closely than most other Jews do. They are most faithful, and they say their faith rejects Israel.
>>
>>134030508
do you realize New York jews are (((The Jews))) Israeli jews are actually based
>>
>>134030826
These are New York Jews.
>>
>>134030687
>>134030628
you faggots are so retarded that the closest group parallel to you are tumblr users. these are literally the jews that are alinged with Soros that you seem to love so much
>>
I can tolerate them.
>>
>>134033409

Hasidic Jews are based, they don't let modernity effect them and have large families. They live in their self sufficient communities.
>>
File: IMG_1698.jpg (124KB, 914x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1698.jpg
124KB, 914x750px
Who cares? They still follow the Talmud.
>>
>>134033824
>They live in their self sufficient communities.

are you fuckin retarded

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
>>
File: (((cancer))).jpg (1012KB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
(((cancer))).jpg
1012KB, 3888x2592px
>>134033824
I'm not talking about ISRAELI hasids or lithuanian haredis
I'm talking about the fags that live abroad that are in bed with the iranians and other antizionists
>>
>>134034118
>MUH IRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Fuck off. Post a picture of your face. Chances are you're some White European convert who isn't even a real Jew.
>>
>>134034118
Iran is in the right. Deal with it
>>
File: WhatsWrongWithYou.png (96KB, 538x417px) Image search: [Google]
WhatsWrongWithYou.png
96KB, 538x417px
>>134033824
>Hasidic Jews
You are literally a fucking moron. Do some research you retarded imbecile! Hasidic Jews are nowhere near "based" Hasidic Jews are (((them)))!
>>
>>134030508
I completely support ethnostates.

Fuck off back to Africa and Israel and whatever other fetid wombs you shitskins slithered from.
>>
>>134034104
>>134034431

They are based in way that they totally reject modernity. The modern jews neocons and liberals are the problem because they push their politics on society.
>>
File: IMG_2369.jpg (83KB, 525x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2369.jpg
83KB, 525x721px
DELET YHIS
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.