[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Conservashits into voting against their own economic interests?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5074.jpg (168KB, 750x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5074.jpg
168KB, 750x774px
>>
>pic is exhibit A of why you lost desu
>>
KYS: the thread
>>
>tfw from a state is full of guys like this
>average iq is 8 points higher due to lack of niggers and spics
>>
>>134026388
Lower tax rates don't help the lower class but it's a principle to these people who think you've earned the money and the government isn't entitled to it.
>>
File: 1498978844462.jpg (52KB, 1000x584px) Image search: [Google]
1498978844462.jpg
52KB, 1000x584px
>>134026388
>American lost
>>
>>134026388
Well the problem is that rednecks go to churches and all the pastures are crypto jews, cus you know jews control both sides of these things. Well anyway the rich jews are scared of the rednecks more so than libs because all rednecks can shoot a deer in the head from 600 feet with a 300 dollar rifle from walmart, so they get the whole republican party under control with muh god and bortions and shieet and that's why everything is so fucked up.
>>
>>134026388
Low corporate taxes are actually the norm in places like Denmark and Sweden. Of course, they make up for that lost income with high personal income taxes.
>>
>>134026388
Because when all the small businesses have gone under after high tax rates and that's left are large corporations the best way to get everyone working is for the corporations to keep more of THEIR money so that they can employ more people and make more money. Usually politicians in terms of conservatives end up lowering taxes as a whole because if they just did it for the rich the same people who elected them will go for the next best thing (for them). Also, to quote this shit meme, "lower wages for workers" actually translates to realistic wages free from government meddling in the market or collective bargaining infringing on the market. Raising the minimum wages or wages in general has two effects, one is that you immediately make a larger and larger portion of the populace unemployable, while raising inflation in the long run making everyone poorer as a whole.
>>
Explain to me, a person who receives no government benefits, how paying more taxes helps me.
>inb4 1 post by this id
>>
having jobs instead of breadlines is in the interested
>>
>>134026388
they vote against stealing. want a fair shot without regulation in the way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.