[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illinois Governor Fires Aide on First Day for Faggot Tweet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

http://archive.is/c6MmO

The offending tweets:

http://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000015d-5210-d077-a77d-56b5c1c40000

Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner, fresh off a brutal budget battle with legislators, had some more trouble today — he had to fire a key aide he had just hired, who turned out to have a history of racist, homophobic, and sexually explicit tweets.

Rauner, a conservative Republican, had hired Ben Tracy as his “body man,” a position described by the Chicago Sun-Times as “a hand-picked assistant chosen to travel with him.” Today was his first day on the job.

Politico, however, uncovered several deeply offensive messages on Tracy’s Twitter account going back to 2013. They included “To the Indian people in the library: SHUT THE FUCK UP,” a tweet finding it “funny” that a white woman’s mother accompanied her on a date with a black man, and several using antigay slurs such as “faggot” and “homo.” After someone else tweeted, “Saying insanity bent me over and raped me would be an understatement,” Tracy replied, “I bet you liked that #fag.”

After finding the tweets, Politico contacted Laurel Patrick, Rauner’s director of communications, who said the governor’s staff would look into the matter. Later in the day, she said, “These tweets are unacceptable. The individual in question is no longer an employee of our administration.”
>>
>>134024374
bump
>>
He deserves it. If you have a job tied to a public figure, don't tweet offensive words. Even if you don't find it offensive, at least know what kind of talk will get you canned.
>>
>>134026042
They were 4 years old faggot. If they could our posts on /pol/ to us, we'd all be unemployable. Hard not to have sympathy for the guy BUT at the same time
>using social media with your real name attached
He almost deserves it for being such a dumb goy. ALMOST.
>>
File: 1450509023609.jpg (58KB, 444x996px) Image search: [Google]
1450509023609.jpg
58KB, 444x996px
>>134024374
Poor guy

I do wonder though, to what extent is your social media legally covered by Freedom of Speech? What's the smallest offense that you can commit by tweeting offensive things and the like, where people are still in their full legal rights to fire you?

And how much money could you even get from a lawsuit if your employment was unjustifiably terminated
>>
Reminder that politikike is staffed with people who have nothing to do but dig through years old posts for character assassination attempts.
>>
>>134024374
bump
>>
>>134026464

You can be fired for just about anything.

You don't have a right to a job.
>>
>134026362
>comparing messages linked to your public profile to messages on an anonymous cheese-eating imageboard

not deserving of a (You)
>>
>>134027887
and you can sue for just about anything. there's plenty of laws regarding unlawful termination
>>
>>134028052
>nigger not being able to read the entirety of the post
Good job Sambo.
>>
File: 1484616615236.png (443KB, 438x525px) Image search: [Google]
1484616615236.png
443KB, 438x525px
>>134024374
illinois gov confirmed for cuck for listening to them.
>>
>>134029116
This. I'd pull the "forgiveness" card.
>>
>>134024374
>he had to fire a key aide
No, he wanted to.
>>
Proud to live here
>>
File: 1484160762458.jpg (181KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1484160762458.jpg
181KB, 1440x810px
>>134026362
>If they could (tie) our posts on /pol/ to us
They can.
I fully expect some big politician in the future to either be blackmailed by intelligence or outright outed over a post he made here about how badly he wanted to sniff Megumin's pantsu.

We are monkeys who've been greatly surpassed by their own toys, and it will be the stick the political and corporate elites use to beat our asses back into pre-20th century lifestyles. They use mass disinfo to say down is up, then pay CNN to run a story about all of the fake news outlets that are trying to convince people that up is up. The biomass is too grotesquely large and indifferent to vet the facts that become public opinion.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.