[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we sure this wasn't a terrorist attack?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>Muslim responds to white woman
>body camera off/squad car camera off
>Hey come up to the car to talk
>Shoots from passenger seat
>multiple reports against the Muslim officer
>I wouldn't be surprised if his partner was also muslim

This is all adding up to be a terrorist attack. He literally has no cause for shooting the white woman.
>>
File: JUST (2).jpg (20KB, 269x401px) Image search: [Google]
JUST (2).jpg
20KB, 269x401px
>>134020675
she looks jewish, this is reason enough to open up fire instantly.
>>
if the partner was also muslim, i will go to the lynching
>>
>>134020675
Either radical islam or ordinary somali moronic behavior
>>
File: 1493299431129.png (1MB, 898x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1493299431129.png
1MB, 898x1102px
>>134020675
>cop does same thing dozens of cops have done in the past few years
>it's different this time cause the cop isn't white and the perp isn't black
>>
very glad to see a white woman get her comeuppance
>>
File: 1500043710134.png (15KB, 225x219px) Image search: [Google]
1500043710134.png
15KB, 225x219px
>>134023583
>same thing
I've literally never heard of a cop firing a weapon from inside their vehicle
>>
>>134023583
yes because an unarmed middle aged white woman is obviously a clear and present danger to a police officer....i wonder how many incidents there have been when a middle aged white woman shoots a cop to death to avoid being arrested.......unlike that rare breed of criminal, the armed black guy dressed in gang clothes, that we all know has never shot a cop to death to avoid arrest, ever, anywhere at any time.
These two things are so obviously the same it's not even worth debating, i mean we should just arrest everyone in the whole world for being paedos because you know, really it's HUMANS that are paedophiles.
>>
>>134023583
Yeah, welcome to America in the 21st century: a fat gay trainwreck-in-slow-motion race war
>>
>>134023955
>I've literally never heard of a cop firing a weapon from inside their vehicle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmQTfs3DyAM
>>
>>134023583

I've never heard of a woman being shot in her pajamas after calling the police for help herself.
>>
>>134024447

He was charged by a guy with a knife, that's not really comparable to this situation at all.
>>
>>134024568
That'll make you think twice about calling the cops!
>>
>>134023583
>it's different this time cause the cop isn't white and the perp isn't black

Yep. Bit of a glaring difference between a blonde lady in her 40s and a dindu shuffling down the centre of the road high as a kite with a pistol in his waistband.
>>
>>134025033

>thugs break into your house
>call the cops
>15 minutes later, getting gang raped by niggers
>Somali cops show up
>join in the fun

This is our future on multiculturalism.
>>
Shoots from passenger seat deafening his partner. Fire a handgun a couple inches from my ear, you are taking the next round.
>>
>>134023092

my town hasn't had one since the early 20s

it's a dead concept in Minnesota
>>
>>134020675
I guarantee they asked her to fuck them.
>>
>>134026279
My first thought anon.
>>
>>134020675
BLM, Liberals and CNN are awfully quiet over this one.

i wonder why :^)
>>
>>134020675
>literally has no cause for shooting the white woman.
Yeah she dindu nuffin!
I love it when the shoe is on the other foot.
>>
>>134024568
B-b--bu-ut its perfectly fine to shoot black men lying on the floor with their hands up!
>>
>>134020675
sauce?
>>
>>134028616
startribune.com/minneapolis-police-officer-who-shot-killed-woman-identified/434975623/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4703892/Police-officer-shot-Justine-Damond-identified.html
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.