[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I KNOW HOW SHE LOST...READY?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1498618265616.jpg (621KB, 1250x902px) Image search: [Google]
1498618265616.jpg
621KB, 1250x902px
WARNING!!! Wisdom is about to be imparted. Drop your dicks and pay attention fags.

I've heard lots of bitching about Hillary won the popular vote but lost due to the Electoral College. Why, is the big question. Here is your answer.

It is called the CENSUS. This is how the federal government knows how many people live in an area. This data is used to allot House Seats in Congress. Then "Each state chooses electors, totaling in number to that state's combined total of senators and representatives. There are a total of 538 electors, corresponding to the 435 [house] representatives and 100 senators." Wikipedia

Do you get it /pol/??? The Electoral College is allotted VOTES that are equal to the number of House Representatives plus the 100 Senators. So if you are an illegal trespasser and DON'T want the government to know you are here then the CENSUS will not count you because you dodged the CENSUS. Therefor millions of illegals were not given their share of Representatives in the House. YET.....they voted illegally thereby diverging the popular vote from the electoral college. You might call is a census Schism.

So in places where there are lots of illegals living, we have fewer representative districts, thus fewer electoral college votes per the number of people voting in those districts. Think of those districts as having the popular vote...Overclocked by Illegals relative to the actual electoral votes. Now you have your answer, and PROOF that illegals are voting and are spoofing our elections. Spread the knowledge if you give a shit.
>>
>>134019851
>I've heard lots of bitching about Hillary won the popular vote but lost due to the Electoral College

those are shills. everybody knows why she lost

but for those who dont know, this is good information to use against lefties
>>
>>134020726
Yup....makes you think
>>
>>134020726
We need an immigration officer posted in all the illegals stronghold sanctuary cities. Working undercover in the polls. Or at the least, just the rumor of them working in the polls. That ought to clear out the illegals.
>>
>>134019851

Don't get me wrong I love theories of proof and all but this is predicated on believing:

1) Illegal will dodge Census because of fear of deportation.

2) Illegal will also register to vote and vote, not fearing deportation.

How do you explain this?
>>
>>134022660
>voting booth doesn't require id
Explain how this can go wrong, because its the case in many liberal states
>>
>>134022660
Well, Obama, in a filmed interview, said that illegals would not face penalties for voting, and even said that voting makes you a citizen. Basically encouraging them to vote. This video is easily found on youtube.

So that's one possible explanation.
>>
>>134022660
When you say "register to vote" do you mean REGISTER or just show up and vote? I don't know how these people could technically "register" without legitimate identification. A driver's license requires a birth certificate and a place of residence. So the question is, how are these people "registering"? And are they using fake names or any names at all. And I would think that many would dodge the census simply to avoid being detected by their landlords for having too many people in the apartment. I am sure illegals have many reasons for dodging the census. And I am sure they are able to vote without care about registering in a legal way. My point is, it should NOT be possible for the Electoral College to get too out of sync with the population. It really is NOT a hard concept to follow. We've been doing this way for almost 225 years bud.
>>
>>134022660
>The National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA) (52 U.S.C. § 20501 - 52 U.S.C. § 20511) (formerly 42 U.S.C. §§ 1973gg–1973gg-10), also known as the Motor Voter Act which give anyone holding a drivers license the ability to vote.
add in
>CA Bill AB60 which gives illigals in CA licences
with a dash of Democrats encouragement as exposed in the Podesta emails.
>Podesta, WikiLeaks email, Feb. 3, 2015: I think Teddy’s idea [online registration] scratches the itch, is pretty safe and uncomplicated. On the picture ID, the one thing I have thought of in that space is that if you show up on Election Day with a drivers license with a picture, attest that you are a citizen, you have a right to vote in Federal elections.

You get a strong case for something fishy going on that should be at least checked but unfortunately it's racist or something if you want to make sure the integrity of the election is secure and not being abused.
>>
>>134022256
or maybe just some voter id laws that are actually fucking enforced
>>
>>134019851
Oh you crazy youngsters with your "theories" that your parents have known to be true their entire lives. Yes, a split between the popular vote and electoral college usually indicates fraud. No one really wants to talk about it but it's why people say, "they won the deceased vote," and it's why Trump immediately assumed illegal aliens were voting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.