[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Airbnb Host Pays $5000 in Fines for Cancelling on Asian Woman's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4694962/Airbnb-host-fined-cancelling-Asian-womans-reservation.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuZn8iVQbSc

Seriously, who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>134019343
Her own fault for even saying it was about her race to begin with. Just make up some bullshit about a leak or something. My uncle used to own some dirt cheap apartments and asians never rented there only mexicans and blacks.
>>
>>134019343
The guy who canceled and said "One word says it all; ASIAN" the retard doesn't belong on AirBNB if he can't be more crafty than that.
>>
Guy probably had a dad or uncle that was imprisoned in Korea or Japan that they returned home bitter and depressed then spent the rest of their life reflecting on how fucking savage Asians are.
>>
>>134019343
>Literally said it was because the woman is Asian
You'll only discredit yourself if you try to defend this outside this Nepalese basket weaving newsletter
>>
>>134019343
>It's why we have Trump.

kek
>>
>>134019999
That's a problem that we should be fixing, not hiding. Instead of continually lying to simply appease the group people should be more apt to being blunt and truthful. Embrace the hate they through at you afterwards, and counter appropriately. Don't give in to their standards and ways anon.
>>
>>134019721
>>134019954
It was a woman, you sexist jerks
>>
>>134019343
The fucking host. She obviously knew the bitch was Asian (as indicated in the fucking name). Couldve just said no to the whole transaction.
>>
>>134019343
the SJW activist asian who tried to haggle down the price for more people when she was minutes away, seems pretty staged footage as well.
>>
>>134019343
>live in commiefornia
>be racist
nearly dindu-tier
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.