[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a male crisis.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 22

File: IMG_4213.jpg (22KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4213.jpg
22KB, 480x270px
Without being necessarily becoming gay or pussies, I have some male friends who happened to be alone or with the fear of getting married, stuck with a women. They tend to choose an autistic lifestyle when they are single OR when with a women they are compensating by being always surrounding with people and friends. Also these man have a superstrong relationship with their mother, in general. How can a mother be a burden for a boy who wanna grow up and becoming a male ? A lot of man of my generation is fucked up because of the castration of an overwhelming mother or because of the aggressive feminism woman is using to gain some "power". The question is : how do man can become a man, how do they can prevent this castration of the mind and live fully their manhood ? Living alone at 30 or living like a fearful child with a monsters is girlfriend is not a solution at all. Resolve this, /pol/, Men need a fucking change!!
>>
>>134017047
Gay and pussy is oxymoron
>>
File: tough guy.jpg (108KB, 700x1038px) Image search: [Google]
tough guy.jpg
108KB, 700x1038px
Man the fuck up and become the ubermensch
>>
>>134017047
Men increasingly feel as though the only way to maintain their power in a relationship is to not be in a relationship at all.
>>
>>134017340

>"Men" increasingly feel as though the only way to maintain their power in a relationship is to not be in a relationship at all.

FTFY
>>
Tldr

Being a pussy is self punishing so not a single red pilled man wouldn't change with self awareness.

>Men need a fucking change
This is how I know this is a demoralisation thread.

How are white women doing? Are they meeting guys for the purpose of testing men to become husbands? Or are they using the dating game to appease their ego and nothing more?

Men are fine. There is literally nothing wrong with men. Stick by me guys, extend my philosophy and we'll conquer the world together through their hearts and minds.
>>
My mother was basically a helicopter parent to my older brother and now he's an ambitionless, spineless beta.
But idk because he seemed normal before he went to college (although I don't even know how accurate my memory is because I was like 9 or 10 when he moved)

But my mom wasn't around me for a lot of my formative years just because I was being a hooligan in the streets rather than staying home with her and coincidentally im taller, more handsome, and genrally less of a beta boy than my brother
>>
>>134017047
I know more faggots that get pussy than straight men.
>>
>>134017047
We only choose to be alone after we see theres no hope of finding someone. Dear God, do you think we wanna be alone? This is what happens when you're a 5'6" manlet with no hope. We can't all be Chads so fuck off.
>>
>overwhelming mother
>scared of a relationship

Simple, they don't want to end up with another version of their mothers.
>>
>>134017462
>How are white women doing?

Some of us think you are fine. Don't change.
>>
>>134017462

>Implying women have the capacity to engage in behavior with ulterior motives

They just do whatever their hamster wheel tells them to do at a given moment, anon.
>>
>>134018259

what do you mean by hamster wheel
>>
File: IMG_3262.gif (480KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3262.gif
480KB, 500x436px
>>134017047
>how do man can become man
>>
>>134017475
Rescue your brother and redpill him you dunce. He's your family.
>>
>>134018373

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rationalization%20hamster
>>
>>134018373
>>134018537

Actually, fuck UD, that was written by some beta chump. Read this instead:

https://theprivateman.wordpress.com/2011/12/12/the-rationalization-hamster-is-now-immortal/
>>
>>134017607
>I know more faggots that get pussy than straight men.
What does this tell you about women?
>>
>>134017047
>a lot of my friends
It's okay OP. We know this thread is about you.
>>
>>134018423
>t. English teacher
>>
>>134018827
I don't think about it too much, I just enjoy the idea. Fuck women.
>>
>>134017462
>Or are they using the dating game to appease their ego and nothing more?
Anyone that doesn't realize this... go make a dating profile as a 6/7 women. It feeds the deadliest vice a woman has... which is her vanity.
>>
File: 1491789182974.png (3MB, 823x4988px) Image search: [Google]
1491789182974.png
3MB, 823x4988px
way overthinking it

if you demand respect and dignity you will have it
>>
File: File.jpg (241KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
File.jpg
241KB, 957x1024px
>>134017128
>>
>>134017701
>Dear God, do you think we wanna be alone? This is what happens when you're a 5'6" manlet with no hope. We can't all be Chads so fuck off.
The 1 to 1 social contract is no longer enforced by society and promiscuity is the accepted norm (literally Brave New World)... women just ride the cock carousel for as long as they can, then either burn coal or try for a beta. At this point they are so emotionally disconnected and unable to bond they are literally garbage.

>>134018373
Programming and social pressure. Women are heard animals, all of the shit on /pol/ despite how true is all female repellant. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.
>>
>>134020479

>I don't know how to game women: the post

It's funny, you call them idiots and sheep yet you have no control over them.

This is why the white race is doomed: weak men who fail to lead women.
>>
>>134017475
Overbearing parents can fuck their kids up badly. My mom was one until I got a job and fucked off out the house to live in a shitty apartment. It was completely worth it. Because she kept me sheltered for majority of my life I was a literal social retard. If your brother has no problem with being a social inept loser who's going to rely on mommy for the rest of his life then let him rot.
>>
>>134018007
Thanks sweetie, but the train is set to roll and there's no breaks here. I'm going to change eventually, I have no choice but to carry out what I need to do.

In the mean time, memes about helicopters, brown vaginas and feminists!

>>134018259
I don't disagree but the deliberate denial that their actions are emotionally motivated (because sexism) is doing them hard. Women must realise their own emotions are their enemies, men do (at least ones that admire Spock).

>>134019932
I'm a 8/10 guy easily, I'm 10/10 if your ideal is tall dark and handsome who refuses to lose political or philosophical discussions. Yes I work out and have pecs/abs, no 10/10 wouldn't.

My gripe is simple. I feel dirty when fat chicks hit on me and then do the "I'm actually too good for you" thing, it's like.. fuck, I was never actually into you but now you're pretending I am and I'm actually repulsed and feeling so dirty now. They do some shit, the worst of it is touching me in public and pretending its an accident. They're dumb too, so they'll do this so obviously. I'm so sick of being touched by fat chicks in public.

If you want to be a hypergamous slob, fine, but you can't actually expect men to date down for you? What the fuck is their motivation? What do I get out of dating a fat white woman? I don't even get sexual gratification. Also, fat people are generally less intelligent because the brain is an energy expensive organ.

These people have quite literally nothing I'm attracted to and still pretend they're my equal This is what drives me insane. We are not equal. We aren't even close and your hypergamy doesn't change reality.
>>
>>134020672
The funny thing is you think you are leading them... when all you're doing is presenting as someone willing to give them what they all want. A literal chauffer for vapid thots looking for a distraction, and absolutely nothing more.
>>
>>134020945

>I don't disagree but the deliberate denial that their actions are emotionally motivated (because sexism) is doing them hard. Women must realise their own emotions are their enemies, men do (at least ones that admire Spock).

You may as well ask your dog to square the circle.

You can't change women's nature, and you don't need to. All you need to do is to reframe your approach towards them.

>>134021184

>someone willing to give them what they all want

Who said this?
>>
>>134017128
boipussy
>>
>>134021695
>You can't change women's nature, and you don't need to. All you need to do is to reframe your approach towards them.
I'm about as close to an expert at approaching women.

White women are unnecessarily difficult, even if you get past the hypergamy and somehow neg right (white women HAVE to be negged, another reason I dislike them) you're then up for shit tests and every shit test is the same, go along and be a beta cuck so she breaks up with you, ignore it and you essentially break up with her. They literally design break up scenarios, not when they find a better man, but when they're bored. This is why Lauren Southern says it's over frivolous things, she's dated enough and is hypergamous (yes, famous pretty girl absolutely is hypergamous) enough to get a perspective

White women will sooner break up with a guy for having two hairs on his mole than they would if he's literally beating her every other night. How am I meant to love someone so self unaware?

Asian women are difficult unless you know how to draw conversation, they become impossible if they're too foreign to confidently speak which is most of them here. I have no real issues here besides that they're impossible to talk to in the early stages, again just like white girls she'll just break up with you if you don't find a genuine reason to like her which is impossible because the east Asian shit test is to act like a 12 year old who's face to face with her crush celebrity. This too is impossible pick up.

Then there are west and south Asian girls. Okay, they too play games but at the end of the day she'll text you as if nothing happened. The relationship continues because she chooses it to continue. These women are not unapproachable and because men are attracted not to games and cat/mouse shit or some idea of "conquest," this is literally chick sexuality applied to men. Men are into accessibility. By making yourself inaccessible or by playing mouse you make yourself unattractive.
>>
>>134022647

>White women are unnecessarily difficult, even if you get past the hypergamy and somehow neg right (white women HAVE to be negged, another reason I dislike them) you're then up for shit tests and every shit test is the same, go along and be a beta cuck so she breaks up with you, ignore it and you essentially break up with her.

So what I'm hearing here is that all white couples consist of a beta male and his henpecking partner. That defies reason.
>>
>>134023112
>So what I'm hearing here is that all white couples consist of a beta male and his henpecking partner. That defies reason.
First off I'm talking as an attractive man who dates at least above average women. Again, I see it as kind of offensive when below average women start pretending to be my equal, which happens often. Also, millennial, gen x women are so hungry it's pathetic.

Dating me goes one of two ways
>he's actually brilliant, time to break up with him and pretend I'm better
>he's actually brilliant, I wonder if I can do better and keep him as an option?
Always.

The first is imposter syndrome, it's what happens when I do actually date down. The second is average hypergamy, I don't go for it so I break contact with anyone who thinks I'm an "option."

I'm always being used to stoke an ego or as an "option" instead of as a boyfriend and to be honest it's always an Indian woman who cracks and actually tries to relationship. Who gives a fuck about emotions when your boyfriend is a tall, white genius millionaire (property and inheritance)?

Again, I understand women well. I'm shit at relationships obviously, usually I text too much (obviously, every post of mine here is a wall of text), but I have crazy loads of experience approaching and beginning relationships. This is what constant failure does to a man, they give up and start looking for the best value for their effort, which is never white women.

To sum up, you can't convince me the effort to reward ratio is worth giving my genes to the white race. You can't sell yourself too expensively and think it's all fine, this is chick logic and only works on chicks. Only chicks think "wow he confident must be a reason I bet he's amazing" no he's a sleaze pretending. They always are.
>>
>>134022647
>have to be negged
Yea... they think when someone negs them it's playful (it can be) and you are connecting on some deeper level.

>breakup scenarios
Yea, and they only way I've had any meaure of success is calling them out this shit (another neg) and then breaking contact. Some call you and apologise... some fuck off. At that point I literally don't give a shit... which they are attracted to because you present as a high value no bullshit male. Over pursuit is the #1 beta behavior that most men exhibit... coming off needy.

>shit tests
The fact that these exist at all is laughable... and has nothing to do with a mans actual value, but his attention to nuance when it comes to manipulating her emitions. They're not even hard to recognize and pass after some time... fucking recognizing them takes the time... and a LOT of relationships that can easily work out where dumpstered because of some womans emotional reaction to a man not "passing" her shit tests. I don't even bother with them... and most of the time just call them out.

Not a mgtow by choice... but damn... life is sure working out that way.
>>
>>134024208
>I break contact with anyone who thinks I'm an "option."
Correct move.
>>
>>134024208
>I text too much
Phones are only for making dates anon. You might be overpursuing a bit, which despite all things fact based makes you SEEM (women are primarily subvonscious emotional beings) needy when you're not. Guys send signals they don't intend to like this OFTEN.
>>
Men are just degenerate animals that need to be herded by an Alpha/leader such as Hitler. Individual freedom is the worst thing to happen to the Human race, which is essentially just women and alphas, while the legions of average men simply need to be under chains.
>>
>>134017475
Makes me think you will make your beta bro suck your alpha cock
>>
File: PreciousNastyBoto.gif (986KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
PreciousNastyBoto.gif
986KB, 500x281px
>>134017047
>I'm afraid to be alone
>>
>>134024989
Don't be a deluded projecting autist. Nobody wants to have nobody.
>>
>>134017047
hey, OP, lemme guess but I bet youre a fatty
>>
>>134017047
when I moved out my mother told me i was abandoning her. that guilt is still with me today and I honestly think it always will be.
>>
File: concerned.png (293KB, 400x415px) Image search: [Google]
concerned.png
293KB, 400x415px
>Putting pussy on a pedestal
>Willingly giving up your freedom for a harpy
>giving up half of what you earned yourself
>>
>>134025174
i'm really excited about moving to a new state but my mom keeps telling me she's going to follow me there...
>>
They are afraid of marriage because they are afraid of being ruined in a divorce(and rightly so) I married the girl I knocked up and haven't regretted it. In fact we had another kid.
>>
>>134024208

>To sum up, you can't convince me the effort to reward ratio is worth giving my genes to the white race.

Well, let's hang on a second, if you aren't white you can GTFO. If you are then it's interesting that someone who thinks so highly of himself isn't willing to put in the time and effort to do literally the one thing he was created to do.

>You can't sell yourself too expensively and think it's all fine, this is chick logic and only works on chicks. Only chicks think "wow he confident must be a reason I bet he's amazing" no he's a sleaze pretending. They always are.

No one gives a shit about what is and is not sleazy. Sleazy is a term chicks and beta males use when they get played.

The fact of the matter is that you get out of your interactions with women what you put into them. If you go out for cheap sex thinking that all women are whorish idiots then cheap sex with whorish idiots is what you're going to get. If you go out thinking you're going to use what you know about how women operate to find yourself a quality partner and be happy with her then you're going to get that too. Neither one has anything to do with the actual quality of women, it's all about your attitude and outlook.

Honestly I get tired of this "all women are whores LOL" BS we get. This is just one step up on the "red-pilled" scale from the MGTOW fags. You get out what you put in and there are plenty of reasons to love a woman (insofar as love exists) and enjoy her company outside of her internal mechanisms.
>>
>>134017047
>meet a girl at 25
>fall in love
>get engaged at 28
>she leaves before I'm 30

I may be living alone and about to turn 31 but the problem is not with me, it's with a generation of women who have been raised with wildly unrealistic expectations. They expect to be able to act however they want without consequence while also demanding that everyone around them bends to their will.
>>
>>134025503
Traditionally men and women were set up, their compatibilities were irrelevant. Men and women can get along just fine in most pairings and scenarios if they haven't been damaged by degenerate culture or have unrealistic ideas about their own self worth. ...literally all you have to do is WANT to make it work and it can be great. All this "true love" and "grass is greener" hypergamy is just noise and sabotage.
>>
>>134025729
how old was she? i'm gonna assume she left because you didn't put a baby in her.
>>
>>134024243
>Yea... they think when someone negs them it's playful (it can be) and you are connecting on some deeper level.
No, I understand playful negs, I'll call my best friend a cunt. Lately white women have only been responsive to outright bullying. I refuse to bully someone I want to impregnate.

I get negs, but bullying someone into a relationship? Literally what the fuck get some self awareness and drop the ice queen act.

>>breakup scenarios
>Yea, and they only way I've had any meaure of success is calling them out this shit (another neg) and then breaking contact. Some call you and apologise... Over pursuit is the #1 beta behavior that most men exhibit... coming off needy.
Your confused response is all I need.

You know it's impossible, you know they design it to be impossible. Maybe somewhere they believe a truly perfect man would know how to make it possible, but a truly perfect man would actually just move on.

This means there is no success option here. There is no way to have a successful relationship with a hypergamous young white woman.

>>shit tests
>The fact that these exist at all is laughable...
It's about ego and finding reasons.

I get shit tested either because imposter syndrome (I actually am that attractive) sometimes and it's obvious, you create these impossible situations to justify why we're breaking up before I can break up with you for not being perfect. Women expect this because, like they think men are responsive to cat and mouse games, they also think attractive men are hypergamous.

Other times it's just a hypergamous woman trying to get me to fuck off because she's already got a few attractive guys in her life.

>>134024632
I know what I'm doing wrong, doesn't change the fact that texting too much is a classic woman logic reason to break up with someone.

>This guy cares how I feel all days? M-muhsoginy!
I never beat her and never made her do anything that would make her uncomfortable.

>>134025533
Now feeling like this is a chick
>>
>>134026008
>I refuse to bully someone I want to impregnate.
prepare to stay single forever then lel
>>
>>134026008

>Now feeling like this is a chick

Not everyone who calls you out on babby's first red-pill has a vagina.
>>
File: 1499984854626.png (105KB, 1128x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1499984854626.png
105KB, 1128x1002px
>>134018259
>>134018259
lol beta cuck bitch boy detected. go white knight with your gay ass rebel flag somewhere else, faggot.
>>
File: 1480298623013.jpg (15KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1480298623013.jpg
15KB, 500x548px
23 KHV, I cannot even mentally fathom being in a relationship.

I'm so detached I don't even think relationships are a real thing and that this is all some joke.

This is what extreme loneliness does and I know I'm gonna get worse.
>>
>>134026174
Or I can have brown children.

>>134026353
>no denial
This one is.

That women have actually designed their dating game to lead to failure even for high quality men isn't babbys first red pill. This is the implementation of white genocide.
>>
>>134026618

>That women have actually designed their dating game to lead to failure even for high quality men isn't babbys first red pill. This is the implementation of white genocide.

This has been going on since men and women were living in caves, it didn't suddenly manifest two generations ago.
>>
>>134017047
Man up and stop being afraid of dumb bitches. Feminism isn't the problem, it's you acting like a fucking baby.
>>
>>134026008
Used to be men (including me and many others on /pol/ shill think this) thought women were looking for leadership... or traits and behaviors that conveyed high value and purpose. Problem is... once we achieved and have established ourselves in our careers and hobbies... they don't respond... or when they do as you point out... they sabotage. So, when you give them leadership it bores them because they no longer associate their place in the world as supoorting a successful man... but being entertained by him... making him subservient. ... So, women have now instead somehow tuned into this bullying... and interpret it as leadership simply because it is more of an emotional rollercoaster for them... more stimulating... more entertaining... and these insecure bully-men often bend the knee... beg and plead etc...

So... women are literally incapable of figuring this shit out (thus bully guys damage women for successful leaders)... and this situation cannot be fixed outside of stripping them of their rights and privileges and restoring them to their happy place as mother, wife, and home maker... supporting an actually successful man. Their happiness will improve... but its actually irrelevant even if it doesn't.
>>
>>134017262

Agree! Read Nietzsche
>>
>>134027015
it's important to differentiate women who chase after the abusive types who give them an "emotional rollercoaster" and the women who know better.

some women do figure out from a young age they don't want to chase after the bad boys but as we all know they're rare. essentially what you need to look for is slightly aspie tomboys.
>>
>>134026784
>This has been going on since men and women were living in caves
>believing cavemen were feminists
The whole "men propose and women dispose" dynamic is absolutely modern and unnatural.
>>
>>134027015

>Used to be men (including me and many others on /pol/ shill think this) thought women were looking for leadership... or traits and behaviors that conveyed high value and purpose. Problem is... once we achieved and have established ourselves in our careers and hobbies... they don't respond... or when they do as you point out... they sabotage. So, when you give them leadership it bores them because they no longer associate their place in the world as supoorting a successful man... but being entertained by him... making him subservient. ... So, women have now instead somehow tuned into this bullying... and interpret it as leadership simply because it is more of an emotional rollercoaster for them... more stimulating... more entertaining... and these insecure bully-men often bend the knee... beg and plead etc...

Career achievement ≠ leadership. You can shovel shit and still lead your wife, in fact who here doesn't associate Chad with careers somewhere between menial work and average pencil-pusher?
>>
>>134027015
I'm... trying.... to.... come.... off...... as...... deep....... so................ I'll...................................... type................. like........................................................... this........................................
>>
>>134026784
Hypergamy, sexual revolution and counter strategies to PUA is very recent and it's millennial men having the most issues.

My point in this thread is simple, men have done nothing wrong and their only flaw is that they're not so perfect that theyre imperfect when the situation calls for it. What women expect from men is utter insanity and designed by feminists to be unachievable to convince white women not to date until they're simply too old to attract someone quality.

Ladies this isn't 45, this isn't 35, you start becoming unmarriable by 25. If you've had 3 or 4 sexual partners, I assure you, you'll compare them so much that you're not actually capable of being happy with any of them. You want more but at 35 it just comes across as taking the sleazy hungry person role, especially when you do this to a guy 10 years younger.

I'm speaking from experience.

You're not.

>>134027015
>>134027208
Please don't get me started on bad boys, it'd be acceptably contained to a few degenerates without MTV. That's an entire other conversation about female masochism.
>>
>>134018259
Eh, every risk has its measure. Jumping 6 buses on a motorcycle without a helmet is high risk. Getting your heirloom ring from the garbage disposal without turning off the main is high risk. Walking around Chicago at night with 50 dollar bills peeking out of your pockets is high risk. Indeed, these are so foolish that I would not consider a man who shies away from these to be a pussy. Every man has a threshold for risk where taking that risk becomes just stupid. With modern Western marriage laws and women, most men have shifted that stupid risk definition to include such modern marriage. So, change the West to make the risk not stupid.

Or, you could just promote entering into a private marriage contract and care fuck all about traditional marriage in its currently cucked form. It's what I'll be doing, fuck losing assets in a divorce.
>>
>>134017340
>Men increasingly feel as though the only way to maintain their power in a relationship is to not be in a relationship at all.

100% this.
>>
>>134027384
i wasn't even replying to you, you autist. anyways like i said you should be looking for a slightly aspie tomboy. stop chasing after basic bitches and thots you dumb kangaroo fucker.
>>
File: 1484123568177.jpg (189KB, 800x965px) Image search: [Google]
1484123568177.jpg
189KB, 800x965px
>>134017047
Men are just shifting priorities.
Don't worry, it will all work out.
>>
You'd have to be absolutely buttfuck retarded to get married today.
>>
>>134017047
>being married is super important goy
>implying I need the government involved in who I fuck
>implying some dumb broad deserves half my shit if she decides to stop fucking me
>implying some snot nosed brat that falls out of my woman is going to be worth my time or energy, no, you raise him.
>>
>>134027497
>you should be looking for a slightly aspie tomboy
I bet this is literally a "you should be looking for an Australian female version of me" post :)

I just want a woman who tastes like a real woman.

>>134027541
>You'd have to be absolutely buttfuck retarded to propagate your genes
Yes goyim, don't have children and if you do make sure they're IVF so you have zero parenting privileges.
>>
>>134027309
I didn't equate a career with leadership, but it is evidence of high value behaviors. Leadership at work yields achievement, leadership of a woman just means literal babysitting to help her be less retarded and less emotionally confused all the time. Problem being that women are undeserving of this "leadership" but because they have been given privileges they should not have been given.
>>
>>134026494
this is how I feel about my marriage right now
>>
>>134025929

She was 21 when we met, 25ish when she left. And it had nothing to do with kids. We planned to start a family right after we got married, if anything that was the idea that drove her away. She was a very indecisive woman and I don't think she knew exactly what she wanted beyond the big expensive wedding (that was mostly paid off when she left).
>>
My observation has been this: I have one friend and only one who is happily married to a 9/10 white woman. They have three kids now and they've been together for like 11 or 12 years including the time they dated before marriage. The rest of those assholes got married, cucked by some bitch, and are now paying alimony or child support. A good number of them actually were stupid enough to get married again.

I'm 32, never married and no kids. From the time I was 24, I chose to go the business route. Now, I'm the sole owner of my own business but it's a bitch to even get this far. I forget how many women I've dated but I've learned something along the way. Women are definitely attracted to leadership...at first. After a while, most of them want to conquer the relationship and start dictating time and space. This literally can't happen because if it does, the business could fail and I can't allow that. I've been dating a cute girl for a year now and I'm sure if I continued that we could get married. However, I'm literally afraid to make this a legally binding contract because after all the ups, downs, and sometimes (literally) a day or two without food, there is no way I could live with myself if I lost it in a divorce. I'll never be MGTOW or hate women, but the cards are definitely stacked in their favor in the legal sense and believe me, once they turn on you motherfucker, watch out.
>>
>>134027279

>The whole "men propose and women dispose" dynamic is absolutely modern and unnatural.

Feminism et al. only exists in a vacuum of male guidance and leadership. What you see today is just the modern manifestation of a very old issue. If I had that Wikipedia screenshot of the ancient Greek/Roman play about women running the city I'd post it here.

>>134027384

>I'm speaking from experience.
>You're not.

That's an interesting assumption you're making there.

>>134027438

>Every man has a threshold for risk where taking that risk becomes just stupid. With modern Western marriage laws and women, most men have shifted that stupid risk definition to include such modern marriage.

Marriage in the modern West is only high-risk if you make it high-risk. If you walk into one having not done your due diligence, or thinking that you can put in a bare minimum effort, then you're going to get what's coming to you. The same goes for the activities you used as examples, there are right ways and wrong ways to go about something and getting burned when you go about it the wrong way doesn't mean that the whole concept is trash.
>>
>>134026494
30 KHV here.

It does.
>>
>>134027779

>Leadership at work yields achievement, leadership of a woman just means literal babysitting to help her be less retarded and less emotionally confused all the time. Problem being that women are undeserving of this "leadership" but because they have been given privileges they should not have been given.

What's with that passive voice? "Should not have been given". Who gave the privileges to women?
>>
>>134017047
DIVERSITY/NIG THREAD
DUMP AND BUMP
>>134027404
DIVERSITY/NIG THREAD
DUMP AND BUMP
>>134027404
DIVERSITY/NIG THREAD
DUMP AND BUMP
>>134027404
>>
>>134017462
Good shit anon.
>>
>>134027935
>the ancient Greek/Roman play
Civilizations that both died, despite the "wisdom" of some play. This is either lost, or there are actions we can take to make it not lost. I have given examples of what must be done (reversing womens "gains" etc...) and you have given me a play.
>>
>>134017047
1 white male can impregnate 1000s of white women, I don't see the problem.
The problem is white women not having white babies.
If you can't find a white women to impregnate then pick up arms and go fight the good fight
>>
>>134027935
>The same goes for the activities you used as examples, there are right ways and wrong ways to go about something and getting burned when you go about it the wrong way doesn't mean that the whole concept is trash.
Yep, private marriage contract and children from 3rd party surrogate mothers is the proper way, the way of the future, that eliminates the scourges of alimony and child support while maintaining the nuclear family.
>>
>34
>never in a relationship
>have had sex but not in awhile

Should I just make myself a buckshot sandwich? I feel so lost connecting with anyone like I missed out ear my and never caught up. I don't know how to change.
>>
>>134028566
sounds good
see you at Ren-faire
>>
>>134028263
>"Should not have been given". Who gave the privileges to women?
Not me... hence my responsibility for current state is appropriately minimized. This in no way implies that I am not doing my part to speak against this shit when possible... but given the political headwinds this isn't going to resolve itself with words.
>>
>>134028543

>I have given examples of what must be done (reversing womens "gains" etc...)

Have you, though? Do your solutions actually fix the problem, or treat the symptoms? Because reversing all the "gains" in the world won't turn weak men into strong men.

>>134028663

>surrogate mothers
>"nuclear family"

You can't run from your problems, anon.
>>
>>134024208
>the best value for their effort, which is never white women
Very true. I've found homely East Asians to be the best companions for my effort, but that's just me. I enjoy the clingyness and femininity they embody. Best of luck with the Indian relationships
>>
I broke up with my girlfriend because she wanted me to propose. Feminism has made me afraid of lifelong commitment to a woman.
>>
>>134028840
>Have you, though? Do your solutions actually fix the problem, or treat the symptoms? Because reversing all the "gains" in the world won't turn weak men into strong men.
>>
>>134028763

>Not me... hence my responsibility for current state is appropriately minimized.

One wonders where we would be as a civilization had all the men throughout Western history taken this attitude.

>This in no way implies that I am not doing my part to speak against this shit when possible...

Speaking does nothing, especially when you couch your words due to "political headwinds".
>>
>>134028665
>missed out early
>>
>>134028891
>Feminism has made me afraid of lifelong commitment to a woman.
Was she a feminist? If so, you dodged a bullet. If not, you screwed up.
>>
>>134028840
>>134028961
An absolutely "blame men" womanish statement. No, it won't transform all men into whatever cinderella concept of prince charming you have in your dumb fucking brain. It will however throw the brakes on this crashing train called a civilization and give men a space to operate so we can fix what our ancestors built. Gotta put out the fire first... or remove the cancer that is womens lib to have any hope.
>>
>>134017340
I'd rather preffer to die in battle than growing old and living the fear and regret of never have fought.
>>
>>134028840
>You can't run from your problems, anon.
What? Father+Mother+4 Kids= Nuclear family

Are you really a native speaker?
>>
>>134029379
>Gotta put out the fire first... or remove the cancer that is womens lib to have any hope.
Yeah, that's not happening.
>>
>>134029511
So, why not protest the current system? Get a private marriage contract that entitles her to no assets in the event of a break up. March on comrade
>>
>>134029700
>Get a private marriage contract that entitles her to no assets in the event of a break up.
That'll get thrown out of court faster than you can say, "Praise Kek!"
>>
>>134026494
>>>>r9k
>>
>>134029011
>One wonders where we would be as a civilization had all the men throughout Western history taken this attitude.
Another resonse designed to minimize and shit on a man who isn't your concept of a hero... i.e., another cinderally prince charming image of unrealistic masculinity to compare everyone against unrealistically. This isn't about the 1 in 1,000,000,000 guy who is so exceptional he changes the course of history forever... this is about women rejecting perfectly good high value men simply because they can and feel like it whenever the wind blows the wrong direction.
>>
>>134022647
Wtf your stupid dude. Difficult or easy, fuckin pick one.
All of you.
Fuck.
>>
>>134029213
She wasn't a feminist. Actually she believed in all the traditional gender roles which was nice
>>
>>134029894
You dun goofed, son. Holy fuck.
>>
>>134027935
You're a chick. You're plausibly even a hot chick. Fuck you bitch, seriously
>only betas complain about the dating game being unequal
No, people of all types for all sorts of reasons complain about inequality. How ironic we don't like being treated less than we are

>>134028885
Textbook male sexuality. He's attracted to accessibility, he doesn't want to play PUA on hard mode and neither do I, no high quality man wants to play this game because it's a shit test and no high quality men go along with shit tests because it'd make him a low quality man.

Women literally don't understand men, that's the worst part of this.

>>134029840
You haven't understood my point.

You can't simply choose the white woman, she'll chick logic you away if she suspects you're after a real relationship. White women have become socially infertile, there is no way to seriously date one.
>>
>>134029787
I'm not talking about a prenup, those are absolutely fucked by now. I'm talking about a contract you get drafted by a private lawyer then both sign. There you have it. All the benefits of legacy marriage save a few tax monies, without any of the colossal risks of modern legacy marriage.

Naturally, avoid common (cuck) marriage areas
>>
>>134029379

>An absolutely "blame men" womanish statement. No, it won't transform all men into whatever cinderella concept of prince charming you have in your dumb fucking brain.

Women don't have agency, anon.

>Gotta put out the fire first... or remove the cancer that is womens lib to have any hope.

Women's lib means nothing. You can take the most hardcore Tumblrina and turn her into a tradwife in a second, if you have the will to do so. But you don't, and that is the problem, that's why removing the cancer won't heal anything.

Again, the problems you perceive with women are the product of a vacuum of male influence. You left the sphere and (((they))) showed up to replace it. What does it say about you when an electronic box run by triple parentheses half a continent away have more influence over the women in your life than you do?

>>134029825

>Another resonse designed to minimize and shit on a man who isn't your concept of a hero... i.e., another cinderally prince charming image of unrealistic masculinity to compare everyone against unrealistically.

You're just getting mad now. Need to take a step back and have some perspective.

>This isn't about the 1 in 1,000,000,000 guy who is so exceptional he changes the course of history forever... this is about women rejecting perfectly good high value men simply because they can and feel like it whenever the wind blows the wrong direction.

Don't you find it a little ironic that you're complaining about how women are too picky and how they think they're too good for you while assigning yourself a sexual value that the marketplace doesn't validate?

Hypergamy is the name of the game, it always has been and it always will be. You need to stop trying to fix it and start learning how to use it to your advantage.
>>
>>134030072
>I'm talking about a contract you get drafted by a private lawyer then both sign. There you have it.
That's way too similar to a prenup. A judge would declare it unenforceable almost immediately.
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>134024208
This is some fucking degeneracy, you should all be ashamed of yourselves that support this Reddit Redpill/MGTOW tier bullshit.

You are obviously shit at relationships and shit with women.

Men and women are designed to work AS A TEAM. We are inherently capable of forming the family unit. It happened in the past and it can happen again.

This is the fault of Feminism, and the fact that men have been feminized and women have been masculinized.

But to say that women are inherently evil, or bad, or heartless, or to say that they do not "love" you forget that they are human like the rest of us. When man and woman come together in harmony you create a family.

That's what the White race needs. Like, right now.
>>
>>134030297
So, the fuck are they going to enforce? There is nothing to enforce, there was no legacy marriage. Contrary to what CNN tells you about Trump committing a crime, the actual court of law needs an actual case to have a ruling.
>>
>>134028128
32 in a few months, last intimacy of any sort over a decade ago. But one question for you guys; what does any of that have to do with being miserable or living a low quality of life? I made the decision to be alone and check out if the game a long time ago, but that doesn't absolve me of the duty to self improve and perfect my life endeavors. You can be a bitch and whine all day about being lonely, but keep improving yourself in other ways. Women are exist to give you a child and maybe a relationship if you're fortunate, but they aren't the end goal in life.
>>
>>134030065

>You're a chick. You're plausibly even a hot chick. Fuck you bitch, seriously

Yeah, you got me. I have a pretty pink vagina and a nice set of tits, just like everyone else who disagrees with you.

Seriously, dude, this is a "real man"-tier argument.

>No, people of all types for all sorts of reasons complain about inequality.

Right, and this entire board is dedicated to calling those people whiny bitches who need to sack up and deal with their problems, unless the subject is how women have wronged the average /pol/ user, at which point the narrative flips completely around. It's pathetic and it's why the white race is dying.
>>
>>134017262
>ubermensch
>uses picture of retarded spaghetti nigger
Figlio, sono deluso.
>>
>>134029184
Take out a high level target and a couple of their buddies if you're going to an hero.
>>
There is no hope for you. Take the mgtow pill.
>>
File: IMG_1586.jpg (113KB, 640x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1586.jpg
113KB, 640x538px
Fuck that noise, im not killing myself to hold some emotionally unstable bimbo up. Much rather self-improve and save money for myself.
>>
>>134018373
It's r/TheRedPill virgin nonsense from MGTOW retards.
>>
>>134030226
>What does it say about you
It says nothing other than I have less influence than people with billions of dollars and well tuned propaganda machines capable of influencing culture through saturation.

>if you have the will to do so
Scientifically you are wrong. You can't undo the damage done to these promiscuous women who are the incapable of pair bonding. You can't will some virgin landwhale (kek) who has genetically altered ger body over years of being an obese fuck just because you can get her to lose a few lbs later in life. None of the poison from formative years can be purged.

>vaccuum of male influence
>blame men
Tits or gtfo at this point honestly.
>>
new poster here, I just re-entered the dating game, had a great date then she shut me out over texts a week later. is the way forward just copious bullying of white women? seems like the only practical way of moving forward even if i dont like it
>>
>>134030576
This. Guys just need balls and find a girl they can keep up with. If you never push boundaries or take control you won't get anywhere.

Everyone gets to be hurt if you want a relationship. Not everything works out.
>>
>>134030576
The White race is dying for several reasons -

1) Loss of cultural identity and sense of national culture
2) Loss of community; a sense of intimacy with one's neighbors and local neighborhood
3) Making men more like women
4) Making women more like men, thus upsetting the natural balance of male vs female
5) Giving absolute power to the State (this equals a shitty economy)
6) The massive amounts of beta-blue pill, brainwashed normie men that won't do anything about it.

These are the reasons why we are in the shitbowl that we are in. Yes, the Jews are the ones that designed this, but it is still the fault of White Men for allowing this to happen. This happens with the collective consent of White men.
>>
>>134030956

Not bullying. Just get busy and stay busy. A lot of guys are good at pretending like they're busy for pussy and that seems to work for them. I never could get that game to work consistently so I just say busy and inevitably have to turn them down for my attention sometimes. I'm not a PUA or any of that shit but it works for me.
>>
>>134017047

Join the military. That or conscription.

Next.
>>
>>134030226
>Women don't have agency, anon.
What an interesting coincidence, I've spent this entire thread arguing women have too much agency and have abused it to stoke their own egos.

If women had no agency, they wouldn't break up with men.

>>134030576
>Right, and this entire board is dedicated to calling those people whiny bitches who need to sack up and deal with their problems,
No it's not.

It's really not.

That's demoralisation, just like this thread. I'm hear to tell men they're NOT whiny bitches and yes, white women have some serious cultural problems that they'll just reject addressing and smoke screen my posts as if it was completely an ad hominem rather than just beginning as one.

You don't want to address that your biggest obstacle to happiness as a woman is yourself. You are self destructive, you have low self esteem, you don't understand what tactics work for men, you don't understand men nor do you understand this board. You are utterly unconvincing and I'm reading through your posts, you're getting btfo.

Guys, you are not the problem. Women, you are. You are everything the problem and expecting people to deny that here is expecting us to act like beta cucks and say it's just a game for you when we can't see your titties
>>
>>134030226
>Again, the problems you perceive with women are the product of a vacuum of male influence. You left the sphere and (((they))) showed up to replace it. What does it say about you when an electronic box run by triple parentheses half a continent away have more influence over the women in your life than you do?
>influence over the women
Exactly. This is why having a private marriage contract rather than a legacy marriage is so important. No woman should have the option to influence men through the possibility of stealing assets in the event of a break up.
>>
>>134017047
its called i dont want any of that shit boi. you must be retarded to dip your dick in some aids then get divorced soon on
>>
>>134017262
spbp
>>
>>134017340
Wish I learned this a decade ago
>>
File: how to tame your women.jpg (2MB, 1210x6307px) Image search: [Google]
how to tame your women.jpg
2MB, 1210x6307px
And women go insane. Chad simply won't settle down and there's not enough of 'em.
>>
>>134029894
Congralutions, you're the biggest retard on the face of the planet. Now your genetics will die off.
>>
>>134030576
>unless the subject is how women have wronged the average /pol/ user
Except they have wronged the average /pol/ user. A lot of people wouldn't be on here today if they didn't wrong people on here.
>>
>>134017047
have you considered manning the fuck up?
>>
>>134031680
woah its that easy!?
>>
>>134031769
yes. Work out, speak up, stand up for yourself. that fucking simple.

you have to WORK for this shit.

you are NOT entitled to this
>>
>>134031836
No it isn't that simple. In order to even have a chance with women today you need to fit about 90% of criteria including having money, being 6ft+, fit and being attractive.
>>
>>134019155
Gotta accept it to overcome it
>>
>>134031964
Pwned.
>>
File: how to tame your women 2.jpg (2MB, 1210x6291px) Image search: [Google]
how to tame your women 2.jpg
2MB, 1210x6291px
>>134031553
>>
>>134020899
Have the same problem but it might just be my autism
>>
>>134030072
A judge can throw out a prenup for whatever reason they so choose.
>>
>>134017047
"The Problem of the Puer Aeternus", a book by Marie Louise von Franz. (puer aeternus is 'eternal child'.)

They probably need guy friends and to get on their own.
>>
>>134030884

>Tits or gtfo at this point honestly.

See >>134030576. This is not an argument and frankly it's not becoming of your ability to reason your way through this.

>It says nothing other than I have less influence than people with billions of dollars and well tuned propaganda machines capable of influencing culture through saturation.

The idea that a bunch of coastal elites should have more influence over your wife, GF, sister, etc. simply by virtue of being able to throw money at the issue is ludicrous. Where are you while they are getting brainwashed by DA JOOS? Sitting by and watching it happen? How can someone they allegedly love, someone in real life who is sitting right next to them, be drowned out by mindless drivel from a box?

>>134031319

>If women had no agency, they wouldn't break up with men.

Women don't even know why they break up with men. Hamster wheel.

>You don't want to address that your biggest obstacle to happiness as a woman is yourself. You are self destructive, you have low self esteem, you don't understand what tactics work for men, you don't understand men nor do you understand this board. You are utterly unconvincing and I'm reading through your posts, you're getting btfo.

Again, not everyone who disagrees with you is a woman. This is shit reasoning that clouds any other argument you try to make. You should be better than this.

>>134031338

>Exactly. This is why having a private marriage contract rather than a legacy marriage is so important. No woman should have the option to influence men through the possibility of stealing assets in the event of a break up.

Marriage done right is when the thought of divorce never enters the woman's mind. This is much easier to do than it sounds, all you have to do is not run through your marriage on auto-pilot.

The fact that you have concocted your Rube Goldberg domestic arrangement to avoid this possibility tells me you're setting yourself up for failure regardless.
>>
>>134029511
Are you talking about battles now, or relationship battles with women, anon?
>>
>>134032153
Agreed. But the only way to involve the courts in a private marriage contract is to sue over a breach of contract. I intend to honor all the terms of my private marriage contract.
>>
>>134032132
Holy shit that guy gets it
>>
>>134017047
Carl Jung touched on this on having an overwhelming Anima active in the male psyche.

See link https://appliedjung.com/anima-possession/

It does a great job breaking down what's wrong with men with overbearing mothers and how to fix it.
>>
>>134017047
(((Pursuit of happiness)))

Fucking tremendous.
>>
>>134030561
> women and children aren't the end goal in life

What is, then? Sick gains? For what?
>>
>>134027919
>successful business
>going days at a time without food
Yep sounds like business is good and you have a strong grip on your finances
>>
Grow up faggots

Try and do something awesome with your life and die alone and happy ya puss bag. The girl will follow when you chase your dreams and stop chasing tail like a beta. Yes it's scary. You're a big boy. Cup your balls, cough, and then move like ya got a purpose.

https://youtu.be/7m1s2NFOGyg
>>
>>134032453
End goal is world peace.

How we get there is

just heard a couple gun shots hold up
>>
>>134032332
Seriously, don't follow this guy's advice. When the divorce hits, he's going to get BTFO because nothing supports his claims.
>>
>>134032254
>Women don't even know why they break up with men
>Marriage done right is when the thought of divorce never enters the woman's mind
Fuck I don't even know what you're saying anymore. I'll just keep to the defined terms of my private marriage contract and encourage other men to do the same, even if legacy marriage is enigmatically "easier than it sounds."
>>
get a NEET gf who sucks your dick while you play vidya
>>
>>134017701
Get bulked on muscle and look for shorties.
>>
>>134032508
The end goal is a white ethnostate.
>>
>>134031931
Why do Manlets care about height so much? Do they even know why the term "when will they learn" is coined?
>>
>>134017709
Or mama won't let em go and they are manipulated to only care for mama
>>
>>134032673
If you identify as white.

Why is anonymous so god damn white?

pew pew
>>
>>134032584
I have a Polish immigrat as a gf who's pretty NEET-ish.
>>
>>134032691
>Do they even know why the term "when will they learn" is coined?
No, enlighten me.
>>
>>134017047
repeal the 19th. it's the only answer
>>
...and now the inevitable downward spiral into chaos.
>>
>>134032820
Because you care about what height and size you are too much. That's it, and people mock shorter people for that. Not every chick out there uses Tinder.
>>
File: fuck dark.gif (736KB, 404x551px) Image search: [Google]
fuck dark.gif
736KB, 404x551px
>>134017047
look bitch we are the end of your world. you wanted more authority. you wanted more options. have fun being molested by rapefugees that merkel demanded every one accept and you support because shes a woman and your a woman .

no body is going to save you your not worth saving. im going to go troll some niggers in a baka hl raid now
>>
>>134032511
No judge can turn a private marriage contract into another legal agreement. It's outside their power to arbitrarily declare two non consenting adults to be in a legacy marriage.
>>
>>134032541

>Fuck I don't even know what you're saying anymore.

Alimony and child support are just stops on the hamster wheel, anon.

You all seem to have this notion that women seek out long-term relationships with men, bed them and wed them, basically use up a decade of their prime years on the chance that they can cash out in the long run.

Tell me, exactly why do you think that someone who can't pick out a dress to wear in the morning, or a restaurant to eat at on Friday night, has the self-control and discipline to put up with your shit for years, fuck someone they aren't attracted to, just for the possibility of alimony?

Basic bitches won't give you the time of day at a bar, but they're just lurking around the corner to marry you and suck you dry?

Do you people even listen to yourselves?
>>
>>134032952
>Not every chick out there uses Tinder
Most do, and most women have their standards set to the stars.
>>
>>134033045
then forget most women
>>
>>134017340
you are right.
I just turned 30 today. I have never been in a relationship. I am not gay or a pussy. i own a house in full and rent the other rooms out. It would be nice to have a good woman by my side.. but the risk is not even close to worth it. fuck this modern society and fuck kikes.
>>
>>134032964
Are you one of those free inhabitant retards?

Even if we buy your argument, judges don't enforce contracts that are completely lopsided from any perspective.
>>
>>134033045
>50,000,000 people (mostly in Europe and South America) have tinder
>Most women

Kek
>>
>>134033136
>It would be nice to have a good woman by my side.. but the risk is not even close to worth it. fuck this modern society and fuck kikes.
Gee, I wonder why you can't get a good woman.
>>
>>134033208
All the good looking ones use it.
>>
>>134033232

>Gee, I wonder why you can't get a good woman.

It's bad, because on the one hand you want those genes to die out, but on the other hand you know in a couple of generations the white race is going to need every warm body it can get.
>>
>>134033292
The good majority of people on tinder are ugly as fuck
>>
File: disgusted.gif (476KB, 220x110px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.gif
476KB, 220x110px
>>134017047
Why is your grammar all shitty?
>>
>>134031553
>How to act like a Needy Nice Guy

Yeah I only read a few paragraphs but I'm not reading the rest of this virginal shit.
>>
>>134032497

It wasn't always successful anon and no, I didn't always have a strong grip on finances during the tough times.
>>
>>134032254
>is ludicrous
Minimizing legit issues to smokescreen

>DA JOOS
heh, you're breaking your cover boldly there.

>a box
>minimizing the problem
We're talking about relationships between men and women, not redpilling family. Nice deflection... but if we're going to talk about cultural influences at least have the honesty (you don't) not to minimize the scope of influence to "a box"

It isn't the box. It's the casual yet catchy music you here in passing... it's the subliminal suggestive messaging in every commercial or ad... its forcefeeding diversity in our schools and at work placing us in nearer and nearer proximity to apes... its in whatever has become "cool" as defined my kikes... its in whatever fashion is prevalent... whatever was on the side of that bus that just passed by... its whatever is on the TV at the bar... or on the labels at Ralph Lauren ("the beauty is in the contrast" recent slogan)... its in whatever "innocent" cartoon you think is fine for your children to watch. Its in the news stories they report... and don't report.... On... and on... and on.
>>
>>134033366
Sure, I'm just being edgy tonight. Bored and all.
>>
>>134033161
>Are you one of those free inhabitant retards?
Nope, In that vein I'd say a judge can't turn a rent contract into a mortgage contract on a whim.

>judges don't enforce contracts that are completely lopsided from any perspective
Even if this were remotely true, there still isn't a judge that can touch my private bank accounts or house in my name in the event of a break up. Private marriage contracts are the future.
>>
>>134030659
Italians are the most intelligent people on the planet burger boy.
>>
I hope all of you find the right partner if you want one. It is wonderful to be loved and to love someone back. I know from experience and the great relationship I am in now.
>>
>>134031319
>Guys, you are not the problem
This is leftist tier feel good nonsense. Women have many problems indeed, but you are absolutely delusional if you think the average male has not degenerated into a sub-par mate.
>>
>>134034008
I'm just fighting the demoralisation.
>>
>>134033034
Again
>Women don't even know why they break up with men
>Marriage done right is when the thought of divorce never enters the woman's mind
I refuse to entertain shit tests in a subservient role. Nor should you. No man should. Private marriage contracts are the only feasible option I see to get around this.
>>
>>134033473

>We're talking about relationships between men and women, not redpilling family. Nice deflection... but if we're going to talk about cultural influences at least have the honesty (you don't) not to minimize the scope of influence to "a box"

>It isn't the box. It's the casual yet catchy music you here in passing... it's the subliminal suggestive messaging in every commercial or ad... its forcefeeding diversity in our schools and at work placing us in nearer and nearer proximity to apes... its in whatever has become "cool" as defined my kikes... its in whatever fashion is prevalent... whatever was on the side of that bus that just passed by... its whatever is on the TV at the bar... or on the labels at Ralph Lauren ("the beauty is in the contrast" recent slogan)... its in whatever "innocent" cartoon you think is fine for your children to watch. Its in the news stories they report... and don't report.... On... and on... and on.

It's a box, anon. You should have more influence over your family and your significant other than strangers trying to shove an agenda down women's throats, period. You are here, everyone else is over there. The women want it from you, they crave it from you, and when they don't get it from you, that's when they turn to the box.

There are millions of nice, wholesome Christian girls in this country who aren't brainwashed by the box. They aren't because their daddies, brothers, boyfriends, random men on the street, whoever, did right by them. I have three daughters and not one of them gets to watch shit all day on the TV or iPad, or create a Jwewbook account, etc., etc.

It just takes work, work you all are not willing to put in, either on the front end or the back end. Then you blame women for doing what you know they are going to do and you get defensive when someone suggests you aren't a perfect soldier of the white race. >>134031103 nailed it, you are consenting to the world you live in.
>>
>>134034008
>Women have many problems indeed, but you are absolutely delusional if you think the average male has not degenerated into a sub-par mate.
That's a fair point. See also: the VirginTOWs.
>>
>>134034168

>I refuse to entertain shit tests in a subservient role. Nor should you.

I don't. The difference between you and me is that I didn't have to hide from the possibility of encountering them.

It's the easiest thing in the world to blow off, literally Women 101.
>>
When you really look at it, it's true that men are also responsible for a lot of degeneracy. In many different ways. The thing is, though, is that women will literally ignore most men and become sluts for the top males in a society if there is no stigma or social pressure against them otherwise.

How does /pol/ plan on dealing with this? You can address how the masses of men are also degenerate in so many ways, it won't change the fact that women submit to the top small core of males and the rest of us don't really matter in the current situation.
>>
>>134025491
Break off contact. Or pretend you got a consulting gig and need to be out of state for a bit.

You need to breath son.
>>
Well said!
>>
>>134034204
>You should have more influence over your family and your significant other than strangers trying to shove an agenda down women's throats
Your children must still be young. Only parents still capable of heavily sheltering their kids believe this kind of nonsense.

>wholesome Christian girls
I'll pass.

>takes work
Leave it to some random cunt online to minimize a complete strangers life's work as an actual argument tactic. "Women need more work out of you!!!!" What entitles them to any of it?

Tits or get the fuck out.
>>
>>134031553

>Instructions on 'taming' woman
>Screencaps of anime females

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>134035066

It's 8/pol/, you can't expect anything better out of them.
>>
>>134025174
moving out is normal. lose the guilt, bro.
>>134025491
Get away from her before its to late. go out and make you own way.
>>
So glad I have great Tits!
>>
Interesting how nobody has even tried to address this >>134034502

Faggots.
>>
>>134037554
my only answer is braindead retard tier

burn it all, to the ground
>>
>>134017462
You're wrong.

All this degeneracy is caused by the complacency, indifference, cowardice, and woman-like compassion of the modern Western male. If courageous and ruthless men were to rule again it would turn things around for sure.
>>
Testing
>>
Shitty grammar, what a turnoff.........
>>
>>134033361

Not to trigger you snowflake, but you should probably pick an off white. Pick a fair skinned asian or an olive skinned lady to marry. Black Pakistani and White here, and impossible to classify.
>>
>>134038396
>Not to trigger you snowflake, but you should probably pick an off white.
Das Rite?
>>
>>134034502
I see where you're coming from, but large scale solutions to the 80/20 or whatever aren't feasible. You'd either have to curb the hypergamous nature of women of limit the top men. You can't employ shame to limit western women with the amount of Marxist pop culture out there. Similarly, we can't limit the top males, be it shaming or otherwise.

I guess you could make some kind of super-AIDS that was 100% contagious and impossible to treat. That would fix the 80/20 thing pretty quick. Otherwise, there is so little we can do that we avoid talking about it.
>>
>>134038765

So your only solution at this point is to shame beta men? It's not working, brah.
>>
>>134040324
Shaming works on no one in this scenario in the current west. Hence nothing will work and the 80/20 problem will not go away.

Get to work on that super AIDS strand.
>>
>>134040481
>Get to work on that super AIDS strand.
Antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea would like a word with you.
>>
>>134040481

>resorting to mass bio-weapons because western society is just so degenerate now it's fucking unbelievable

Developing a bio-weapon is hard, so I see why /pol/ just forces memes about "le conservative prude Gen Z" and then calls it a day.
>>
>>134034927

>Your children must still be young. Only parents still capable of heavily sheltering their kids believe this kind of nonsense.

Oldest is 14, prime indoctrination age.

>I'll pass.

Outstanding. And it's women who are too picky and can't find Mr. Right.

>Leave it to some random cunt online to minimize a complete strangers life's work as an actual argument tactic. "Women need more work out of you!!!!" What entitles them to any of it?

Not a woman. The future of the white race. The problem is that you don't want to work at all, you want society to drop a qt3.14 in your lap and when that doesn't happen you go full chicken tendies talking about how awful women are.

>Tits or get the fuck out.

Not a woman, stop with the shit-tier arguments just because you don't have anything left to stand on.
>>
File: IMG_5657.jpg (81KB, 798x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5657.jpg
81KB, 798x454px
The origin of the problem is well known.
>>
>>134040772
Nah, I'm talking a super strand of AIDS, 100% contagious even with any condom thick enough to feel anything. Also 100% lethal agonizing death.

Results baby
>>
>>134041077

Hah, good luck with that. Almost all of /pol/ including me to a certain extent consume the degeneracy that jews shove down our throats. Jews have a firm grip on the western world and they are not letting go. I've been free of degenerate media for a while now though so it's a start.
>>
>>134041104
Diseases don't work like that. If a disease is 100% lethal and 100% contagious, it'll burn itself out.
>>
>>134040909
Yeah, such a bio weapon will most definitely never happen, but you wanted a solution to the 80/20 issue in the current west. I've sadly yet to head a more feasible solution.

>>134041247
Should we add an undetectable latency period of a few years?
Heck this idea is already impossible, might as well take the thought games to the end.
>>
>>134041218

The next step is breaking their fake left-right fight. They play both sides on purpose. Feminists and MRA's have (((them))) as members, but only because they make profits from the conflict.
>>
>>134038396
>Impossible to classify.
Faggot will work
>>
>>134034446
>The difference between you and me is that I didn't have to hide from the possibility of encountering them
I'm crippling that possibility.
>>
>>134017047
I know some guys like this, there is no helping them.

They are weak and stupid, so they get used and abused.

Evolution will weed them out, they get cucked and raise some other dudes kids or don't have any at all.
>>
>>134018661
i think it's a fun and useful concept, but i don't think we can exclude men from it

men do the same retarded shit

if you want to argue men do it less frequently that's a more defensible position, but it would be a vacuous argument without a bunch of (((studies)))
>>
>>134034927

I can't trust almost anybody, but I have met some, shall I say, "reserved" women who visibly were upset when Chad was doing his usual thing. Those women are a fountain of knowledge and they will open up to you if you let them. If I found a wholesome woman I'd really consider it all. Men are not free from sin either and those women are quick to point out how we also are so degenerate.

So I agree that the struggles you are talking about are real, but it's wrong to just "pass" on a good woman because you've seen many women be sluts and whores. You can get married or not, whatever you choose, but just remember what you input into this whole situation here. We should all remember to watch ourselves, and what we do as individuals and what men also do as a sex.
>>
>>134025491
Go out for a pack of smokes...
>>
>>134017462
>How are white women doing?

Terribly.
>>
File: m'lady.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>be me
>35 year old wizard
>got pretty depressed about it and became alcoholic degenerate
>made it through that
>now I have memes and nerd hobbies
>things could have been worse

I don't hate women I just don't exist to them.
>>
>>134027018
Nietzsche was a life long bachelor though
>>
File: IMG_4610.png (475KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4610.png
475KB, 500x541px
>Tfw went gay
>tfw bottom

Too scared of woman and too small to please one anyway.
My boyfriend is really nice to me anyway
>>
I'm a married woman. I feel bad for my husband.
>>
>>134050303
Do you lift? Goddamn man. I am 18 years old and staying away from degenracy. Find peace and be strong physically . A woman of value is sure to approach you once you look like a god.
>>
>>134017047
Those mothers generally have a pretty strong hold on their sons because they aren't doing it for malicious reasons. They genuinely just want the best for their "child" and don't understand what they are doing, so the son is reluctant to just tell her and hurt her feelings.

If it was some cunt trying to take advantage of him it would be much easier for those guys.
>>
>>134032511
I think you misunderstood the guy. His whole point is that you don't have a state sanctioned marriage but a private one. There is no "divorce".
>>
Fucking pussies. Yeah the world sux. You get to vote on it by how you live your life. Find a girl have babies be a rock that the modern world breaks on
>>
>>134017047

you just gotta move away and solve your own problems
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.