[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Health Care Repeal and Replace Dead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 15003394967184.jpg (119KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
15003394967184.jpg
119KB, 920x920px
GOP Sens. Jerry Moran (Kansas) and Mike Lee (Utah) announced on Monday night they will not support taking up a bill repealing and replacing ObamaCare, effectively blocking the legislation.

"This closed-door process has yielded the [bill], which fails to repeal the Affordable Care Act or address healthcare’s rising costs. For the same reasons I could not support the previous version of this bill, I cannot support this one," Moran said in a statement.

Lee added on Twitter that "my colleague @JerryMoran and I will not support the MTP to this version of BCRA."

The move leaves Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) without enough support to take up the bill. He can only afford to lose three GOP senators and Sens. Susan Collins (Maine) and Rand Paul (Ky.) are already expected to vote no .
>>
>>134016788
Good, fuck the RINOs. Repeal it only. Replace is for niggers and single moms.
>>
>>134016788

Great news.
>>
>>134016948
blacks who vote republican are not niggers
>>
>fails to repeal the Affordable Care Act or address healthcare’s rising costs.
Republicans keep insisting that this bill repeals Obama Care but others say that it does not and that it also provides a bail out. Personally I think they should just repeal it and keep the Government out of health care. Make the insurance companies and doctors compete for a change.
>>
File: 1437790574300.jpg (52KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
1437790574300.jpg
52KB, 259x259px
>>134016788
Oh man, imagine fucking her while she's in that position
Shit would be so cash
>>
>>134016948
Agreed. Repealing it removes another bit of Jewish control.
>>
>>134017388

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>134016788
Obamacare is already neutered by Presidential order. This is just a procedural issue.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/2/executive-order-minimizing-economic-burden-patient-protection-and
>>
File: 10982.jpg (36KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
10982.jpg
36KB, 600x381px
>>134016788
456474-D CHESS BABY XD !!!!!
>>
>>134017520

xnalgas.com/la-rubia-utiliza-su-yoga-en-el-sexo/

Yoga en el sexo - she looks clean
>>
>>134016788
Nice healthy feet!
>>
>>134016788
Good. Their replacement was shit, and they would've gotten all the blame.
>>
>>134021207
Agreed. This shit is no substitute for the other shit. It's barely anything Trump wanted and everything the greedy israeli jew lobby politicians wanted.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.