[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of resistance would there be against any of these:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0139.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0139.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What kind of resistance would there be against any of these:
1. Foreign Invasion (Russia?)
2. Massive South African-like mobs and gangs attacking regular citizens in a massive nationwide chimp out
3. The U.S gov. Impeding on American rights speaking a revolution/civil war
Please be specific and fill in details for the rest of us.
>>
>>134016386
Nice try Mr. CIA/FBI/NSA
>>
>>134016386
Hello rabbi.
Be a mensch and kill yourself, would you?
>>
Would larger involvement in militias the best bet against these?
The minutemen and three-per enter type of groups, make a private industry out of it,not unlawfully regulated by the gov.
How would most of these groups be armed? Where would the largest battles take place?
Do you guys prep for that kind of thing, do any of you collect gear/guns/ammo
>>
>>134016386
1. Lots endless guerilla warfare. Especially coming out of the mountainous regions
2. Only chimps would chimp out. It would be contained to urban centers. They would get fucked up if they tried to take it to the burbs/rural areas.
3. Who knows. The dynamics are everything.
>>
>>134016846
>Where do you live?
>Where do you work?
>What is your mother's maiden name?
>Can I have a list of your weapons, your training and all your fears?
Jesus. For a Special Agent, you sure are goddamn stupid. Probably a nigger. Affirmative Action strikes again.
>>
>>134017238
Just answer the questions, Nigger.
>>
File: atfpeek2.jpg (33KB, 465x358px) Image search: [Google]
atfpeek2.jpg
33KB, 465x358px
>>134016386
>>
>>134017365
Oh no! You used the same insult I used but turned it around on me! You got me good, you fucker!
Sorry, officer, but you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>134016846

Yes
Yes
Dildos, rural San Antonio
I collect dildos and dildo accessories
>>
>>134016386
> Would never happen.
> Probably a small minority of angry goys would take home a bag of nigger teeth; the rest would do nothing
> I'd be disappointed if Americans didn't hang every politician and race traitor. But again, probably a small minority of angry goyim.
>>
>>134017583
Are you angry bro? KEK!!
>>
>>134017728
Yes. I am extremely angry because I have been outmaneuvered by an officer of the law on the interwebz. I can't believe I was cucked by a nigger special agent. I am so beta that I am fuming behind my desk right now. You have bested me, officer.
>>
>>134017949
Toppers of keks, look how booty blasted this Goy i!!
>>
File: 1499063043860.jpg (75KB, 615x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499063043860.jpg
75KB, 615x768px
>>134018233
Do you wanna see my booty, officer daddy?
>>
>>134016386
1. easily defeated. less than a month.
2. where i live (Texas), less than an hour. lots of strong mesquite trees here to aid us.
3. stay tuned.
>>
>>134016386
1. Depends on what Russia does. In my opinion not terribly hard to cripple the US if you're going to be as clever as the Russians would be, but they'd probably be obliterated in the process, meaning they're too clever to try it.

2. Depends on location. Probably would be a large number of zones that just get roped off and contained while they destroy themselves. Geographically, most of the country wouldn't see problems and probably government response could safely be allocated to the worst areas while local response (in many cases with some community coordinated response) would keep tamp things down rapidly. Biggest danger would be somebody more clever than a nigger using the chaos as cover to go after high value targets.

3. Sporadic, isolated conflict, general social and economic destabilization, but ultimately some form of martial law that winds up looking more like a military coup than a civil war.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.