[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the Balloon Boy meme from 2009?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Balloon Boy.jpg (3KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
Balloon Boy.jpg
3KB, 240x135px
The meme from 2009?

If you need a reminder, here is the story almost everybody knows:

In 2009, Richard and Mayumi Heene allowed a gas balloon filled with helium to float away, supposedly with their six year old son Falcon inside it. This was later revealed to be a hoax.

According to these two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWhUvm8SunY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axgyj7g5XZY&t=0s

There was no hoax. Please watch both, since they both provide evidence in support of Richard Heene.

The second video highlights this more than the first: corruption.

These two videos provide the evidence I (personally) need to believe in Richard's innocence.

I think the people on 4chan are (kinda) like me. People who meme around and make jokes that would normally not be acceptable to society. However, when I see injustice, I really want to try and set things right. I believe 4chan is the same way.

If you wish to contact me outside of 4chan, an email I made for 4chan is right here:

[email protected]

I am not advocating doxxing or witch hunting, since the term "witch hunting" implies a name drop and an accusation without evidence. I provided evidence, so I am not witch hunting.

I believe in the power of 4chan!
(Feel free to make jokes about me and everything, idgaf)
>>
>>134015971

What psyops Angel is this Anon.
>>
File: golden pepe.jpg (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
golden pepe.jpg
65KB, 400x400px
>>134015971
>too much text

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>watched internet historians video
>Wants to start a campaign

No, fuck you.
>>
lol, i remember seeing that thing in the sky and knowing the entire thing was bullshit. also not reading your wall of text faggot
>>
>>134015971
you fucking retard you're in fucking bahrain how about you kill yourself instead
>>
File: image.jpg (335KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335KB, 1500x1000px
>>134015971
I believe you, anon.
>>
File: P14.gif (824KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
P14.gif
824KB, 785x757px
>>134015971
>I think the people on 4chan are (kinda) like me
Well, I'm not a massive faggot, so this couldn't possibly be correct.
>>
File: made in heaven.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
made in heaven.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>134015971
>balloon boy was 8 years ago
>>
>>134016593
>I believe you, anon
>says the Leaf

Well I'm convinced.
>>
I didn't click on any links, but did the boy fly or not.
>>
Internet Historian released this video two weeks ago. Nobody bothered to check his second account, so he linked it today in a video from his main account. He didn't realize that his official video was much less interesting than his unofficial Heene video.
>>
>>134015971

>[email protected]

wtf was the creation date on that beast
>>
>>134015971
I remember arriving at San Francisco to cover the Oracle Open World event and, when going into the hotel, everyone was glued to the TV because of this "story".
>>
File: INCH OR A MILE.jpg (319KB, 1313x1000px) Image search: [Google]
INCH OR A MILE.jpg
319KB, 1313x1000px
>>134016768

the first fast and the furious released 16 years ago...
>>
>>134017174
Say it ain't so
>>
>>134017160
Are you the same UN anon with the "connections" to adverstising firms
>>
>>134017376
Nope, different anon.
>>
>Little Falcon farting, burping, and vomiting on himself while Wolf Blitzer stares in rage.
>>
>>134017174

Pretty soon they'll be driving Priuses or taking automated Ubers in the next movie.
>>
>>134015971
I remember it well. I didn't believe it for a second.

>Balloon never once rocked as if there was a panicky kid inside of it
>There was no evidence of the kid being inside of it other than his parent's word
>"Oh no! It's 15 feet off the ground and going 2mph! How will we stop it!"

You remember that Simpsons episode when Sideshow Bob escapes on the Wright Brothers plane? It was like that.
>>
>>134015971
I read your post the times, and I still don't understand what you want.
You want to solve the balloon boy mystery or doxx someone?
I'm assuming English is not your first language, faggot.
>>
I only remember him because they were on Wife Swap. A family of crazy faggots, though not as outlandish as The God Warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuAvRCSWu8I
>>
>>134017749

Vin Diesel will be replaced by up and coming mix-raced tranny, and the supporting cast comprised entirely of brown skinned immigrants
>>
File: 1486789253890.png (287KB, 456x721px) Image search: [Google]
1486789253890.png
287KB, 456x721px
>First video is 14 minutes
>Second video is over a half hour
Sum this shit up, because this is not interesting enough to waste almost an hour on.
>>
>>134018433
corrupt cops, balloon boy wasnt a hoax

bump
>>
>>134017174
Wtf happened to their movies? A lost track after toyko drift. Then out of sudden they turn into secret agents?
>>
why wont /pol/ talk about a real conspiracy? heeneys were innocent
>>
>>134015971

total waste of time.

>It wasn't a hoax!
>At the exact moment the balloon went away the kid hid in the attic for no reason!
>surely his parents didn't tell him to go do that? Why would they want free publicity?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.