[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

xkcd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: xkcd words.png (73KB, 504x503px) Image search: [Google]
xkcd words.png
73KB, 504x503px
Is Randall /ourguy/ now?
>>
>>134013983
I think he's talking about people who think "nigger" isn't a racial slur because they don't mean it that way.
>>
File: 1489262964110.png (111KB, 740x633px) Image search: [Google]
1489262964110.png
111KB, 740x633px
>>134013983
no
>>
It's literally impossible to be in STEM and not be somewhat red pilled, hiding this fact is a prevailing task for the mainstream media who are intent on associating blue pilled with intelligence to convince intellectually insecure people to become blue pilled to pretend to be more intelligent.

Remember gamer gate? All those developers were cucks, they knew what they were doing was wrong.
>>
>>134014114
Don't feel like checking exactly, but that must have been 8+ months ago. The OP pic is from a few days ago.

>>134014088
Shariablue pls go.
>>
>>134015169
it doesn't matter, he always has been a faggot and he's a faggot now
>>
>>134015658
That's a convincing argument.
>>
>>134017372
You're also a faggot
>>
>>134017539
>Sweden
>calling anyone a faggot
My sides.
>>
>>134015136
A good chunk of the older generations in STEM are fully in the atheist/sjw mindset, and a lot of them supported the ideals when it took traction
They're smart, but slightly misguided people who project their own intelligence and abilities on everyone else
>>
>>134017372
Can u imagine actually thinking that hillary is a good choice?
>>
>>134018316
Unless you're talking about gen x parallel to STEM like HR or some "gay friendly" web startup, I disagree. My only white STEM professor was red pilling in his class.

You're part of a certain demoralisation designed to give the impression our opponents are intelligent. They're not. The cucks in STEM won't argue with you, they'll just give you false expressions of shock, they're not real believers, how could you when HR just lost the guy's resume who looked like he could swoop in and solve all the problems?
>>
>>134019384
Cause you're an engineer and that's just science for gay people
I'm talking about pharma, bio or geo
>>
>>134015169
its a phenomenon for liberals to breifly see clarity, but to then quickly rationalize that it's everyone else and not them that's the problem. Like Colbert's speech about irrational hatred was aimed at trumop voters and not the people rioting.
>>
File: sadBeep.jpg (104KB, 953x544px) Image search: [Google]
sadBeep.jpg
104KB, 953x544px
>>134018316
>They're smart, but slightly misguided people who project their own intelligence and abilities on everyone else
Not quite. They are just no longer in contact with anyone not in academia. They're the product of an echo chamber throughout their entire lives.
>>134019384
And this man is right. Most professors that have at some point worked in industry seem to be pretty down to earth. I had a female chemistry prof that was pretty based. Same goes for other STEM educators that have not always been in academia.
>>
>>134020386
>goal post moving to biology which is 5050 male female
K

Yes, working with intelligent women can make you a cuck if they're old enough to have 90s feel good post cold war culture. Only gen x women are badly feminist, we always knew this.
>>
>>134021156
It's more like being literally instructed to deduct marks from white people for grammar errors and only deduct marks from Asians for technical things.

East Asians LOVE pretending they're not beneficiaries of Marxism, they are. They still get affirmative action placements for jobs where there are no women or blacks, Hispanics and Indians.

Only white men have actually been slapped.
>>
>>134021511
I completely lost the thread of what you were talking about.
>>
>>134018316
>atheist/sjw

Atheism was simply any person that did not believe in a god-entity for multiple decades before the kikes infiltrated it with fedoras.

They did not have clubs. They did not populate Plebbit attacking Christianity (while still oddly masturbating over Islam... coincidentally.) And there were no fedoras.

The Jew infiltrated and destroyed a group with no official membership the same way they took over "anonymous" by simply wearing a meme mask and acting like a retard.
>>
File: 1483560463512.jpg (205KB, 787x909px) Image search: [Google]
1483560463512.jpg
205KB, 787x909px
>>134020633
>Like Colbert's speech about irrational hatred was aimed at trumop voters and not the people rioting.

Seemed a common theme before, during and after the election.
>>
>>134014114
That comic was the last time I visited xkcd. Never going back
>>
I'm off for dinner, but one last bump.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.