[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most liberal view you have?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 27

File: 41231222.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
41231222.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I am anti-immigration but all for LGBT rights.
>>
>>134013543
I don't believe in the death penalty. The State should not have the right to kill a citizen. Niggers can't be citizens.

>inb4 even the most heinous granny hatchet murder?
>>
>>134013543
I don't know if all abortions are wrong. Also weed is pretty good shit desu.
>>
Abortions should be legal and even ecouraged for poor people and minorities.

Also bonus: I have hung around so much white trash i dont think there is a major difference between negros. Not large enough to think the "race" needs to be preserved.
>>
>>134013543
>What's the most liberal view you have?
free markets
>>
File: IMG_0485.jpg (48KB, 495x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0485.jpg
48KB, 495x345px
Can't find a liberal issue I agree with, sorry.
>>
Health care is a human right
>>
I am a social conservative but a financial liberal. For example, I think trannies in public should get burned alive.
>>
they should seize the weapons from the delinquents to the white man
>>
File: nunny.jpg (20KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
nunny.jpg
20KB, 500x333px
>>134013543
Sometimes, i question creationism and wonder if evolution is real
>>
Men should have equal abortion rights.
>>
>>134014678
>I want people to pay for my shit while I judge them.
>>
>>134013543
My liberal views are all due to apathy

I dont care if you smoke weed
I dont care if you suck cock
I dont care if you want to abort your baby
>>
UBI is necessary for society to progress, as well as universal healthcare. weed is fine if they tone down the crazy lab shit theyre making, and abortion is fine but should never be encouraged above raising a child, and the government should provide some kind of money to married couples that have children after marriage. this would encourage people to get married.

everything else though is relatively conservative, especially my views on LGBT, immigration and stricter laws on stuff like divorce. it should be much harder to break up a marriage than it is.
>>
>>134014868
As in men have to consent to their child getting aborted?
>>
gay rights and legal weed
i hate trannies and drag queens tho desu
>>
>>134014894
lol. that was severe.
>>
>who gives a shit if gays marry, just don't let them do it in church and don't let them adopt kids

>abortions are fine in some cases
>>
>>134013543
I don't give a shit about LGBT, except for the T when they push it on kids. If they're adults, let them do what they want as long as they don't harm anyone else.
>>
File: 1445036237075.jpg (81KB, 625x623px) Image search: [Google]
1445036237075.jpg
81KB, 625x623px
>>134013543
I believe single-payer healthcare is not a bad option for America. Also, I don't care if someone is gay, as long as they're not a flamer.
>>
>>134014671
that can go under natsoc
>>
I support free healthcare but I also want state mandated fitness standards
>>
>>134013543
The Civil Rights Act should be amended to include sexual orientation like Donald Trump suggested in a 2000 interview with Advocate magazine.
>>
File: Jefferson-splash.jpg (221KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
Jefferson-splash.jpg
221KB, 750x423px
In Congress, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.
>>
File: 1490653795243.jpg (166KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490653795243.jpg
166KB, 1024x1024px
>>134014467
euphoric.
>>
We should decriminalized, but not completely legalize drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, etc.

It's a waste of jail cells. Save them for the addicts that develop violent tendencies and jail them based on those alone. The rest imprison themselves, at no cost to the state. They rot in their holes and leech off eachother, slowly dying in their own filth. Good for them. They don't deserve a free meal and a warm cell.

But also institute strict drug testing for everything from schooling to welfare, and 100% of employment. There's nothing more disgusting than stoners and crackheads working alongside you and being shit at the most basic jobs because they only get tested if they fuck something up bad enough (so better smoke one blunt instead of two, just to be safe!). I heard liberals actually love ideas that restrict personal freedom so I'm sure they'd get on board with this plan if you spun it as mostly affecting "white" drugs like meth.

>>134014083
I was born to two very poor people, one of them exactly 50% native american and the other pretty asiatic looking for a white guy.

Taller than both my parents at 6'1", IQ 122, it was in the 130s when I was a kid. I'm not great looking and went nearly completely bald before I turned 18 (now look like the generic sorta-white american, ala skinny vin diesel), but I'm a strong swimmer for a lanklet and have been a naturally good marksman with everything from a rifle to a longbow since I was old enough to hold an adult-sized weapon.

They were christians and would have said no to your plan, but that was in more religious times. Point is, poor people and minorities have some decent genes.
>>
I believe in global warming
>>
Probably single payer healthcare. It would most likely suck tremendously but now people can shut the fuck up about this issue. Won't really affect me since I go to a private doctor and actually take care of my health.
>>
>>134013543
In the US, abortion should definitely be legal.
>>
I don't think minorities with an IQ equal to or greater than 110 should be deported or killed.
>>
>>134015556
So what if someone uses weed on weekends? They will still test positive. You want them fired?
>>
>>134015322
>>134015300
I can dig it
>>
I'm for single payer healthcare. I'm a nurse and it's really a tragedy the compromises some make trying to navigate our crap healthcare. Sensible prognosticators put universal healthcare in America about 20 to 30 years away; will be interesting to see how much further the system will deteriorate before that inevitability come to fruition
>>
I support labor unions and am pro-green energy
>>
File: fuck-canada.jpg (43KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-canada.jpg
43KB, 800x522px
>>134014671
A fucking leaf
>>
>>134013543
I believe that all forms of state coercion are immoral.
>>
File: 1494235221337.jpg (71KB, 922x519px) Image search: [Google]
1494235221337.jpg
71KB, 922x519px
>>134013813
fpbp

Saw this from Ollie North of all people. Kept me up all night when I heard it. But yeah, a state is an organization of ppl. Stands to reason that this system should be unable to kill a citizen thereof.
>>
>>134015859
>Hey! Look at that inner city hellhole. Man, I guess we could have cops, but that would require state involvement so I guess we'll let this one play out eh brother? Ancap society is setting us free man.
>>
>>134015857
Im not saying our system works but a society should look after its peoples health i think
Im consistently conservitve on everything else though
>>
>>134015662
You're asking for defacto caste system with bad whites at the bottom of the heap
>>
>>134013543
I'd be ok with legalizing weed just because the cost and impact of policing it outweighs the benefits of keeping it illegal IMO. Just about everything else I'm far right on.
>>
>>134013543
I believe that character is more important than skin color.
>>
>>134015712
Yes. Weed makes you uselss as a human being for 4+ hours and has long term cognitive effects that anyone with an internet connection can research. Save yourself now before you're a stinking pile of lost potential and wasted days, please.

It has no place in our society and people who use it should be spared jail and police brutality, but denied any semblance of a good life so long as they have it in their blood, or even their hair if they have been a user in the past.

>take their weed
>issue them a fine
>and then take their job and deny them food stamps
>"come back in a month and we'll take a hair sample. that will prove whether or not you are dedicated to being a better participant in society."
>>
>>134014467
stealth based
>>
>>134016080
I can see that, I just don't want it to be a "right."

If we are willing to and have the ability to help people out, that's great, but people shouldn't feel like they are entitled to other people's generosity.
>>
>the state should not be controlled by corporations
i know this a leftist strawman of us
>>
i'm ok with abortion unde certain circumstances
>>
>>134016226
yeah but thats like too practical to ever happen
>>
>>134015063
Yes. That and the biological father being able signing away all rights of being the guardian; much in the way a woman can currently abort disregarding the father's wishes.

Rolling with the former, for a woman to abort, she must require the consent of the biological father.

Unless:
A) The unborn child is the product of rape and can be proven by police/court records.
B) The unborn child is threatening the life of the mother, thus jeopardizing the development of the unborn child.
C) The biological father has since passed away between conception and the second trimester.
>>
>>134013543
There are a few non-whites I know who are alright guys and there are whites I know who are just awful.
>>
>>134013543
lethal injection is acceptable if electric chair , hanging or firing squad are unavailable.
>>
>>134016080
>>134014671
I'd agree but too many people abuse free healthcare.
Just look at morbidly obese landwhales. 3 surgeries a year funded by taxpayer money, for what? So they could still die earlier than a normal person would?
>>
The State should provide for the most basic needs, like food and housing for those who can't have it.
>>
>>134016544
>A) The unborn child is the product of rape and can be proven by police/court records.
this would be good if women weren't prone to lying frivolously
>>
>>134016448
Yeah thats pretty much what i meant, shouldnt have said "right"
>>
Net Neutrality
>>
File: 1499602629061.jpg (76KB, 682x653px) Image search: [Google]
1499602629061.jpg
76KB, 682x653px
>>134014671
As long as you don't consider niggers human I agree
>>
>>134016610
Unfortunately fat people also ruin the backs of healthcare workers. But who are we kidding most healthcare workers are fat themselves
>>
I don't think all jews are nepotistic.
There are jews pushing for immigration to deteriorate white culture but most of them are just smart people forced into blue-pilled ideals due to being persecuted all throughout history.
Hating the jews for being the top .01% is not much better than SJW hating white people logic.
>>
I don't mind immigration if the people actually contribute to society.

Net neutrality is needed
>>
>>134013543
Abortion should be legalized because it kills off the niggers, genetic fuckups, and future liberals.

All drugs should be legalized, including drugs like krokodil.
>>
>>134016783
Fat people ruin a lot of things and they don't even realize it.
I legitimately think a sugar tax would be the most beneficial thing for my country.
>>
File: radcentrism.jpg (107KB, 500x788px) Image search: [Google]
radcentrism.jpg
107KB, 500x788px
>>134013543
Welcome to radical centrism, enjoy your stay
>>
I am a liberal that hates islam
>>
>>134016610
I agree, but every system is gonna have its parasites. I dont think a small percent of people abusing a system outweighs the majority of people that dont abuse it.
>>
>>134016781
Sauce of this?
>>
>>134016921
is krokodil even real or is it another jenkum internet bogeyman
>>
>>134015662
see: "regression to the mean". This will change your mind entirely. Look--I want to be friends with based black guys in Trump hats too, but their children, anon. Their children will be dindus, according to science. Better--these dank niggers need to be the elite of a black society. Gone should be the days of Soros and his ilk co-opting all races to be globalist cucks for the kikes. Smart blacks/browns/whatever need to be the stewards of their own nations. Stop poaching the 3rd world!
>>
>>134017028
come visit the midwest sometime and tell me if your mind changes about that
>>
I'm mostly liberal but I find myself agreeing with a lot of alt-right philosophy.

Should I take the redpill?
>>
>>134013543
I'm in favor of socialized healthcare, environmental protections, generous child grants to increase our birthrates and abortions limited to the first trimester.
>>
>>134017192
Its real, i watched a documentary about it before. I think its synthesized from codein iirc
>>
>>134013543
racemixing
>>
>>134017192
It is very real.
Incredibly cheap alternative for heroin. Junkies loved it. Until they died, that is.
>>
>>134014815
wouldn't call evolution a "liberal" view
>>
>>134017402
ah codeine, the lamest of all the opiate painkillers
>>
>>134013543
End the drug war.
>>
>>134017355
30s Germans had a loan of...I dunno let's say $80,000 upon the birth of 1st child. With each subsequent child, you had to be $20k less. So, a white woman having 4 children got 80k and didn't have to pay it back.
>>
>>134013543
Want some head?
>>
>>134013543
Abortion but it depends on the race.
>>
LGBT is okay as long as it doesn't go full degenerate; but they are required to donate their sperm so their genes don't dissapear.
Abortion is enforced for poor people and shitskins.
muh weed for MEDICINAL needs
>>
>>134013543

I have no problem whatsoever with civilized niggers, if they'd contribute to society, keep to their own neighborhoods, didn't race-mix, and weren't given special treatment for their phenotype, I'd be completely fine with a Civic Nationalist state. The only problem is that that's too much to ask for in this day and age.
>>
>>134017301
Do you mean fat people? Cause im definitely against that. I think there should be a fat tax.
In canada for example, a pack of cigarettes cost about 13$. The value of the cigarettes is probably 4-5 dollars, but the rest is tax money, so if smokers get cancer they paid the extra taxes to cover their (self induced) cancer
>>
>so their genes don't dissapear
wtf? nature already made them faggots so that their genes don't get spread
>>
>>134017890

meant to >>134017737
>>
>>134017435
>racemixing

Enjoy the ruination of any system you dare to set up. Africans make Africas. Yes, even the "smart ones." The smartasses need to rule their own countries.
>>
File: estonia.gif (2MB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
estonia.gif
2MB, 700x600px
>>134013543
I support public healthcare on a state level (but oppose it on a federal one)
>>
>>134017890
>muh faggot-ism is a genetical trait
>>
>>134017890
Ronaldo wants to have a word with you. Hagar too and also artificial eggs. Maybe xq28 gene. Maybe everybody used to be bi or still is
>>
>>134013543
I'm pro-abortion because it kills niggers
>>
>>134017626
Codeine, paint thinner, red phosphorus from matches, iodine, gasoline and hydrochloric acid, no wonder it rots your limbs off
>>
File: snow.jpg (331KB, 850x1190px) Image search: [Google]
snow.jpg
331KB, 850x1190px
>>134018134
I'm against all abortion, including for blacks, but if you aren't adopted by age 7 then the military should take you and raise you to be a soldier.
>>
>>134018246
we stormtroopers now
>>
>>134013543
america should have open borders
>>
>>134013543
I support basic rights for everyone, but there needs to be more profiling:

>More of (((them))) need their CEO daddies to be audited

>More chinks and Eugines need to be tested for autism so they don't go full nerf or nothin

>Dindus need to be pulled over more, more consequences based off of racial trends (murder rate with blacks, white trash shit etc.)
>>
>>134017347
You'll have to choose between Nazism and Communism eventually
>>
I believe that there are some scenarios in which the govt should provide healthcare to those who can't afford it.
>>
File: pistol.jpg (435KB, 1600x1169px) Image search: [Google]
pistol.jpg
435KB, 1600x1169px
>>134018402
Or he could go full 1776
>>
>>134018246
I could get behind that. Hell declare most single mothers unfit, and strip them of their kids. After all it is for the "greater good".
>>
My only liberal positions are supporting abortion and opposing the death penalty.
>>
>>134018625
the ultimate "burn the coal, pay the toll"
i dig that
>>
>>134013543
>weed should be legal
>Abortion should be legal
>Gay marriage should be legal
>healthcare is a right
>>
I think all races are equal. I also think if any of them step out of line in civilized society they ought to be shot, and that the United States needs a majority of white citizens to remain civilized, stable, and productive.
>>
>>134018824
but if all races are equal, then we don't need to be majority white to be productive, civilized, and stable, we just need people in general.
>>
>>134014815
nuns are catholic and believe in evolution retard
>>
>>134013543
There is only 1 lgbt right that they didn't have. Marriage.

Over and done with. So when someone (you) says "im for lgbt rights", just wyat in the fuck are you saying.

Because it sounds a lot like you're saying, "I'm all for pretending to be virtuous. Im all for having not tue slightest clue what is really going on so let me act like a stupid nigger and pretend like gays are being thrown off rooftops here in the west."

Gays have the same rights you have.

Using the womens restroom. Donating blood. Baking a cake for a fag wedding. These all arent rights and its up to the business owner to decide. In the case of donating blood, its a safety hazard. Cakes. Its a religious matter. Restrooms, a matter of privacy and decency. A small shred of decency that people would like society to preserve. Please no men in the womens bathroom.
>>
>>134014671
I hate fucking leafs
>>
>>134016374
are you for banning alcohol?
>>
>>134019196
Im american from the waist down ;-)
>>
I don't mind legal abortion/lgbt bullshit because I feel that if I want to infringe on their personal lives, then they can argue for taking muh gunz and free other freedumbs.

Not that those faggots and degenerates care about that, I just feel like if I ran the world, I would leave them alone and maybe some would respect me being left alone.
>>
>>134018984
but I don't want an equal amount of each race, I want appropriate amounts of each race, and the appropriate amount for the United States, a European based nation of immigrants, needs to be predominantly, but not only, white
>>
File: aasdf.jpg (12KB, 372x372px) Image search: [Google]
aasdf.jpg
12KB, 372x372px
>>134019344
Probably a tranny, enjoy the fires of hell
>>
>>134013543
>LGBT rights
degenerate as fuck kys pls
my half brother came out as gay when I was 16, my dad and I instantly disowned him
>he has worked at McDonald's since he was 15 (28 now)
>this is what faggots are worth to society
>a double fucking cheeseburger
>>
>>134019374
>abortion
>lgbt
I dont think you know what that flag means
>>
>>134013813
death sentence should be illegal but not because it's "cruel" or whatever bullshit you think but because being locked up in a tiny concrete box surrounded by degenerate spics and niggers for the rest of your life is an infinitely more suitable punishment than being comfortably put to sleep in a dentist's chair

maybe if we still disemboweled and boiled people I would prefer the death penalty but 21st century death penalty is cucked
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 200x252px
>>134015857
>>
>>134013543
I believe that women should be able to show some skin maybe an inch or so above the ankles and wrists. Anything else, and they're degenerate whores that I love to beat to death with small boulders.
>>
File: IMG_2267.jpg (453KB, 1321x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2267.jpg
453KB, 1321x1125px
I used to be pro-choice, but now I'm Anti-Abortion. I'm pro-gay marriage, but I fucking hate niggers, moslems & ultra far-left liberals. I'm pro-2A. I'll Man the Gatling Guns on Trump's Wall & I'll administer the Death Penalty. Weed should be legal, and the Ten Commandments should be etched in stone in every courthouse in the land. Welfare needs to be abolished now. Confederate Statues should be federally protected.
>>
>>134019493
>pro baby killing
>pro homo fucking
>enjoy the fires of hell
you're one to talk you fucking heathen
>>
>>134017192
>is krokodil even real or is it another jenkum internet bogeyman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY3EHQfkCsI
>>
File: LiberalChildSexHypocrisy.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
LiberalChildSexHypocrisy.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>134013543
>I am anti-immigration but all for LGBT rights.
You support child rapists, huh?
>>
File: 1776.jpg (92KB, 840x420px) Image search: [Google]
1776.jpg
92KB, 840x420px
>>134019976
>I'm pro-gay marriage
>the Ten Commandments should be etched in stone in every courthouse in the land
I feel like these things conflict
>>
>>134019473
If all races are equal then it literally doesn't matter if the US or anywhere else is 100% black, it'll be exactly the same.
>>
>>134020079
>>134020154
You have stinky jew periods
>>134019983
Pharisee
>>134019544
Apple doesnt fall far from the eve has sex with satan tree. Youre a disgrace. Cook your own food you neet failure. You hypocrite. Nobody even cares what you do. All mcdonalds workers must be homosexuals
>>134019034
Not to hear your shit your lies your excuses your ass sniffing. Not to have your garbage and rocks thrown at us. Killed for being trannies. Shit like this. Half the time or more you fail anyways. Cakes? Fiat money. Cook your own. Nobody needs them for marriage anyways
>>
>>134020154
Maybe so, but I could care less if guys want to suck cock. Make it pro civil union, then. I'm hard core on conservative issues, but men have been sucking dick for thousands of years & that will never change.
>>
>>134013543
My liberal views:
>Free Healthcare, providing your illness isn't your own fault (but people who can afford it can pay for better service)
>Pro-abortion (but the father should get a say too)
>Free Education
>Legalising mild drugs but giving companies the right to not hire users
>Pro-LGB (fuck trannies though)
>Pro-atheism
>Climate change is real, and is at least partially caused by us
>Pro-environmentalism

My conservative views:
>Anti-immigration
>Transgenderism should be treated as mental illness
>Anti-muslim
>Pro-Nationalism
>Religious institutions and businesses shouldn't be forced to cater to gay marriage or make gay wedding cakes
>Anti-gay adoption
>Anti-affirmative action

I don't know what the fuck I am desu
>>
>>134020759
Also, there are objective differences in race and sex, and to pretend there aren't any is pure idiocy.
>>
>>134013543
Fuck off butt pirate.

>we don't actually have to kill all niggers and goatfuckers
>just ship them back to the desert and they'll kill themselves
>>
>>134015322
This is genius.
>>
File: 1500073160309.jpg (2KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
1500073160309.jpg
2KB, 125x96px
>>134020586
>Pharisees
>>
>>134020759
>Pro-atheism
What good even comes of it? By all accounts I guess I'm an atheist but I 100% defend traditional christian values

Rest of it pretty much checks out
>>
>>134020759
>I don't know what the fuck I am desu
Basically you are pro-degeneracy and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>134013543
I believe that everything needed to live in modern times should be free.

Roof over your head
Fresh food
Electricity
Clean water
Education
Healthcare

a combination of capitalism and socialism
>>
>>134021545
>What good even comes of it?
People love atheism because it allows them to behave like degenerate sacks of shit.

You don't even have to take the definition of atheism so far as "rejecting God". God doesn't have to exist for the Bible's teachings to be true. Atheists reject the moral standards found in religious text so they can do whatever the fuck they want and cause irreparable damage to the fabric of society.

Atheism is literally the most degenerate thing there is, more so than homosexuality or drug abuse or anything because it absolves them of any moral responsibility.
>>
>>134021545
Christian values are for the most part, good, but when it comes to denying basic science and persecuting people for not believing what they believe, and televangelists scamming people out of millions in ways that'd turn Scientologists green with envy, I can't get behind it. And that's not even touching on all the problems with Islam, or Jews munching on baby foreskins.
>>
>>134022006
>I meant to say that atheism goes farther than simply rejecting God (i.e. it is the rejection of morality)
>>
>>134022006
If the Bible is all that stops you fucking kids or murdering people, then what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1497609442508.jpg (141KB, 838x771px) Image search: [Google]
1497609442508.jpg
141KB, 838x771px
>>134021137
I have a better idea: kill yourself.
>>
>>134013543
> staunch conservative
> church on sunday
> jerk off at least twice a day to interracial cuckold porn
>>
Moderate healthcare (fat fucks or drug degenerates don't apply), free education, pro-abortion (only in case of rape or serious illnesses), ecologist, pro-clean energy.
>>
>>134022241
>he thinks the bible only teaches people not to fuck kids or murder
It's a little bit more nuanced than that you industrial cock inhaling faggot. Every single story in the bible is a metaphor. The primary focus of the bible is the teaching of self-sacrifice. Which is why atheists reject God -- they are selfish sacks of shit.
>>
File: obamaphone-lady.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
obamaphone-lady.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
>>134021677

who is being forced under threat of imprisonment to pay for all your free stuff?
>>
We should deport jews to Isreal
>>
File: IMG_1878.jpg (55KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1878.jpg
55KB, 500x390px
>>134020691
Based
>>134021137
>>134022532
Pic
>>
Being LGBT is fine as long as you keep that shit in the bedroom.

Abortion is fine if you are responsible. AKA Niggers need not apply.
>>
>>134022650
>making the same mistake that Hitler did
Have you learned nothing? Genocide is the only way.
>>
>>134022532
Personally, I reject God due to the lack of reason to believe in one, but whatever makes you feel morally superior to everyone else. I'm perfectly capable of self-sacrifice without being a Christian, too.
>>
I believe the white man can handle any dope.
>>
>>134013543
Cigarettes should be taxed double
Abortion should be legal
>>
>>134022828
>Wanting to ban niggers from getting abortions
>Meaning their numbers swell exponentially
Muslims not being allowed abortions is partially why they're overrunning us here
>>
>>134022933
>I'm perfectly capable of self-sacrifice without being a Christian
>this is what atheists actually believe
Don't worry. All but the most supremely autistic eventually grow out of atheism.
>>
>>134023050
Nigger numbers will swell initially, and then drop exponentially because they will live in more and more squalor and disease.

Assuming in this hypothetical scenario we don't have a liberal government that will shovel them welfare in truckloads.
>>
>>134023180
>You cannot be capable of self-sacrifice without believing in a sky wizard and a zombie jew on a stick
>this is what you actually believe
Calling someone autistic is not an argument, either
>>
>>134023244
They'll get violent if you cut off their welfare, and they'll have the numbers to be a serious threat.
>>
>>134013543
I'm pro-union and workers rights, I think that the rich should pay more taxes, I'm against big businesses closing out smaller local businesses and I'm pro-environment(within reason).

But fuck gay marriage, lower sentencings, affirmative action, international pandering, illegal immigration, supporting welfare leeches and safe-safe/hate-speech bullshit.
>>
>>134023493

Niggers are no threat to an organized militia or government. They can barely run their own towns, villages, tribes, etc. How the fuck are they going to win a war against a real civilization?

Plus, those fuckers turn their weapons sideways when they shoot. Couldn't hit a fucking barn.
>>
>>134023384
>>134023384
>hasn't understood a word I said
>God doesn't have to be real
>God is more than likely to be a metaphor, just like everything else in the Bible
>rejection of the Bible and its teachings are what atheists are actually rejecting, not God
>i.e. atheists reject the basic principles of morality and good living
>i.e. atheists are selfish and degenerate
>>
>>134023639
Just look what happened with Rome
>>
>>134013543
Cannabis and Whores should be legal everywhere.

Death penalty should use nitrogen gas hypoxia for humane execution. These should be available to the general with built in incinerators as suicide booths.

Basic needs should be provided to all citizens, water, food, shelter and safety. Anything else can be worked for and earned including upgrades of these basic needs.
>>
>>134023765

It's a fair point, Rome fell due to corruption and degeneracy from the inside, we'd best learn from them as a civilized western culture and not fall that far.
>>
>>134023718
>>rejection of the Bible and its teachings are what atheists are actually rejecting, not God
1. You're talking out your ass
2. You have to believe in God to be a Christian
3. The Bible isn't the only thing that teaches morality and self-sacrifice
4. Wew lad those mental gymnastics
>>
>>134023493
Euroes would be fucked because africa is in walking distance, but the US is only 13% black.
>>
>>134022064
"Pro-atheist" implies you prefer atheist values to theist ones.
I agree that retards are ruining Christianity but I'd rather take a christian government/nation than an atheist one 100 out of 100 times
>>
Health care should be a right for all working citizens

Several industries should be nationalized.
>>
>>134013543
Individualism is societal poison
>>
>>134024010
13% until they can no longer get an abortion several times a year.
>>
File: 1484165414233.jpg (45KB, 444x574px) Image search: [Google]
1484165414233.jpg
45KB, 444x574px
>>134013543
>LGBT rights
>>
>>134024001
>this is why the 21st century looks the way it does
congratulations, heathen
>>
>>134024129
White women would no longer be able to get abortions either.
>>
>>134024001
>you have to believe in God to be a Christian
>God is probably a metaphor
>understanding that God is a metaphor is not the same as "disbelief"
>the church has always been severely misguided concerning this among many other things which is why there are dozens of conflicting branches of the church
>>
>>134013543
I think when we are gassing the nonwhites we should apply it liberally
>>
>>134013543
Most liberal view: Right to assisted suicide for terminal disease or niggerdom
>>
>>134024393
If God is only a metaphor, then why have 99% of Christians for the past 2000 years believed in God as an actual being? I'm talking about Christianity as a whole, not your special snowflake "interpret it how I want to, and reject any parts I don't like" branch of it.
>>
>>134013543
forcing muslims to convert from Islam instead of just killing all of them outright
>>
>>134013543
I am ok with LGB rights

T's get sent to the gas chamber
>>
>>134024671
Taqiya you dumb goy
>>
Business should be extremely heavily regulated to ensure the consumer is not taken advantage of
>>
>>134013543
I advocate meritocracy over ethnocracy.
>>
>>134013543
As a supporter of ethnically homogeneous lesbian hives, I feel you.
>>
>>134013543
The state is a legitimate and authoritative institution.
>>
>>134024671
And how the fuck are you supposed to know they've actually converted?
>>
>>134024733
this, T's and """""Q's""""" have never had a place on the LGB spectrum, nor ever will
>>
>>134024970
ok let me rephrase it then
I'll give them the chance to convert but won't really believe them and shoot them after
>>
>>134019802
You are far more cruel and callous a person than those who want the death penalty.

We have guns nowadays. We should use firing squads or shotgun executions.
>>
>>134013813
I support it purely for efficiency and cost effectiveness, presuming you don't have the endless appeal system that the US has.
>>
Corporations get away with too much shit. Remove all loopholes in the tax code written to benefit specific companies. Also remove all crony capitalist laws and regulations.
>>
>>134013543
No death penalty, but not because I'm a bleeding heart idiot who thinks it's too harsh. I think death is too good for the worst of mankind. Solitary for life is much worse.
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (32KB, 523x450px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.jpg
32KB, 523x450px
>>134017983
> Africans make Africas. Yes, even the "smart ones."
>>
>>134016992
The extremes of right / left are one leader with total authority / people with total authority - how can the center be "extreme"
>>
>>134013543
I am a liberal, but whatever. trump is a bad president
>>
>>134016841

Agreed. They've actually contributed to the West. Unlike other, more valid /Pol/ targets.

That being said, previous generations were right in being wary of them, and a great many things labelled Anti-Semitic ring more with truth than not.

Anyways, back on topic.

>Abortion is fine
>Racemixing is something I don't give too much of a shit about. It has some issues, but it isn't anything the government should criminalize. There are races, but most are not pure.
>Gays are fine, if they keep it to themselves.
>Legalize Weed/Soft Drugs. Fund rehab.
>Some measure of pluralism is fine in a society. So long as all are under a common national identity, some measure of cooperation and success can be found. Multiculturalism/Postnationalism is bullshit, though.
>Tuition should be capped, government should fund education/science more.
>Prostitution should be legal.
>>
>>134013543
I'm fine with fag marriage. It's just all the pride stuff I can't stand.
>>
>>134024595
>99% of Christians for the past 2000 years believed in God as an actual being
>Christianity as a whole, not your special snowflake branch
>Orthodox, Roman Catholic, Protestant are all widely divergent in their interpretations
>all have hundreds of millions of adherents
>Roman Catholicism has over one billion
>all three of these branches have dozens of sub-branches (Anglicans, Lutherans, Episcopalians) with widely divergent interpretations
>all of these sub-branches have millions of adherents
>he literally knows nothing about religion
>he thinks I am the one talking out of my ass
wew
>>
I'm against the death penalty, and a bit of a pacifist. As in I don't think the state should send military force unless it is directly attack or an attack is immeinent (fuck treaties)
>>
>>134013543
Full legalization of all drugs
>>
>>134025088
Exactly. I am saying the death penalty in the 21st century is not a good enough punishment because it has been cucked. It is too comfortable. I don't understand why so many people in the USA support it when the choice is between being painlessly put to sleep in a warm and comfortable dentists chair or being locked away in a miserable shit hole for your entire life it could be 60+ years.

If someone brutally rapes and tortures and murders someone I would much rather see them stripped of their dignity and locked away in a miserable shit hole for their entire life than just injected with the same shit they use to euthanize dogs -- that isn't a severe enough punishment.
>>
>>134024595
>>134025719

If you remove all of the rhetorical flourishes from any religious text, they all teach the same thing. In fact, every religious text teaches the same things as any pagan religion or mythology from the Norse, to the ancient Sumerians/Babylonians, to ancient Mesoamerican civilizations -- their differences lie in the rhetoric. You have to remove the wheat from the chaff.

The primary teaching of all of these beliefs is that of great sacrifice. Great sacrifice is the most important thing there is because with out sacrifice you cannot get ahead in life, you can't grow. The seven deadly sins are metaphors for the challenges you face in life which will inevitably incapacitate your sacrificial potential which is required for good living.

Atheists like to pretend they are smart but they are actually the dumbest fucking people alive because they can't seem to wrap their heads around the idea of a metaphor so I've provided you with this handy link to one of your beloved intellectuals who has been kind enough to spell it all out and fucking spoon feed it to you.

https://youtu.be/44f3mxcsI50
>>
>>134025612
You probably have a large dingus
>>
>>134014671
Rights for faggots, but as long as they don't shove their views upon other people, especially children
Also this one, but only when this is implemented>>134015322
>>
>>134013543
I'm atheist. That shouldn't even have a political affiliation for the most part, but it does even though there is a difference between the atheist movement and an atheist.
>>
I hate stoners but wouldn't care if weed is decriminalized.

Abortions are alright for non-whites and liberals.
>>
File: 1498609225674.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498609225674.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>134013543
I am for LGB rights but I can't stand Trannines
I do not in any way support "Transsexuals" and their attempt of trying to be the new poster child of LGBT issues, I do not support children getting shot up with drugs, I don't think crossdressing counts as a sexuality, as long as you have a Y chromosome you'll never be female in my eyes
>>
>>134013543
I don't think the government has the right to regulate what goes into your body so long as you aren't harming anyone else in the process e.g. idgaf if you smoke weed in your mom's basement just don't leave the house
>>
>>134026035
Prison is to comfortable period. I'm the West prisoners get live better than the law abiding poor in some cases. They get free meals, education, shower facilities and some even getpaying jobs in the prison. The law abiding homeless and poor should get that money. Let the penitentiary be for penace give them nothing but good and time for relection
>>
>>134016374
It is the place of the state, or of anyone, to place arbitrary boundaries between what they do in their work and what they wish to do in their spare time?

Insofar as the activities harm no one beyond the one to imbibe, I cannot rationalise their criminalisation. If the concern truly is out of safety for your fellow man, should we not ban pursuits such as smoking, drinking, and deep sea diving? Surely, it is better that we teach these people, in their folly, that what they do is deleterious? Perhaps then, we should also mandate all steaks be prepared to well done, for the dangers that a medium rare may present in the forms of foodborne illness?

Why will so many come out for the "interests" of those with no interest in hearing their moralising, busybodying nonsense?
>>
I think my most liberal views are my ideas about a NatSoc society

>Homosexuality allowed but no marriage
>No race war or pointless Lebesraum
>1/2 or 1/4 jews, other races, allowed as long as they look white, act white, and are loyal to whiteness
>Not all drugs criminalized
>Emphasis towards love of one's own nation and race, rather than pointless hatred of jews/niggers

I also don't have a problem with racemixing as it breeds out niggery. Doesn't belong in a homogeneous NatSoc nation though.
>>
>>134022301

Why does /pol/ look like a babyface incel
>>
>>134027782
are you saying you'd prefer an ugly light-skinned person to a beautiful dark-skinned person?
>>
>>134013543
I support the lgbt and think abortions should be legal
>>
>>134026436
But letting men pretend to be women reduces violence. Violence is directly correlated with the percentage of single men in society (as a result of not getting laid, repressed male urges etc.)
>>
>>134016374
It lasts longer than a month in your hair, dipshit.
Also it's not the governments job to fucking babysit you, if you wanna be a useless degenerate then that's your own problem. Fuck outta here with that government sponsored morality policing bullshit.
>>
File: 1458447745539.png (418KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
1458447745539.png
418KB, 800x448px
>>134028876
they can pretend to be pirates or viking or cowboys, I don't give a shit because pretending isn't reality, just because they like to play pretend doesn't mean I have to indulge their illness
Trannies and their issues need to be beaten down by the LGB community and forced out
>>
>>134013543
All drugs should be legalized but welfare should be unavailable to the non-disabled.
>>
I'm pretty serious about protection of the environment, and I do think that global warming is a thing, though I'm not knowledgeable enough to determine what is our influence on it. I do believe in public education, healthcare, worker's rights, welfare for those genuinely need it, free higher education who those who genuinely deserve it. But all those are so deeply flawed in our modern societies, and they need tremendous amounts of reforms, along with general social change, to function properly. On LGBT rights, I think they should allowed to have civil unions to facilitate things like inheritance, but nothing else. On abortion, I think it's morally wrong, and in an ideal society would be barely needed, but I think banning it now would bring more problems.

My ideal end goal society is some kind of militaristic, clerical fascist society, an entire nation working together for a greater future, working with other nations under a similar regime towards renewed greatness.
>>
>>134028028
Not sure what you're referring to.

Racemixing raises the IQ of blacks and that's why I'm fine with it.

As for me personally, I only see white nationalism as the preferred system once the whole bottom half of the political compass dies out. I'm attracted to lots of different people, dark or light. So I would prefer a dark-skinned beauty in my life but not in my nazi nation.
>>
>>134013543
Gay rights, pro legalization of marijuana (and no, I don't smoke it).
>>
"Jews are good people"
>>
>>134020759
Man we are the exact same
>>
>>134023503
Do you know the means by which big business beats out little business? Regulations that are a bigger chunk of a small businesses overall revenue. Licensure, fees for entry, and other means by which government can impose a fee for entrepreneurs are all barriers to entry that prevent competition.
>>
File: 1464720579640.jpg (166KB, 960x714px) Image search: [Google]
1464720579640.jpg
166KB, 960x714px
>>134022532
This may be what you believe, but it clearly shows that you haven't read any of the bible and only know what your church spoon feeds you.
1 Peter 2:18 - "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

Leviticus 20:10 - 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.

Exodus 35:2 – " For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death."

Luke 14:26 – " If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple."

Let's hear your mental gymnastics on these few. Go ahead. Tell us how awesome your magical book is.
>>
Abortions should be free for women.

Specifically low income single women.

It's cheaper to let them kill their hellspawn than to deal with the future bastards.
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.