[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's /pol/'s opinion on T.E. Lawerence?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: With_Lawrence_in_Arabia.jpg (15KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
With_Lawrence_in_Arabia.jpg
15KB, 220x293px
did he do the right thing by initiating the arab revolt? is he (and garland) responsible for sandniggers bombing the shit outta western countries?
>>
>>134013038
he also wanted to be friends with the arab hence his bedouin clothing, unlike the french 'brémond' who wanted to keep sandniggers at a distance while screwing them
>>
>>134013038

he was mostly hype. what little he did contribute has cause the middle east, and also us by extension, a whole lot of grief.
>>
cosplay desu
>>
>>134013038
No, he was BASED
Then he was sidelined by sykes-picot and the british and french intelligence services
He felt betrayed as he saw the bedouin as his brohers.
The lines led to the shit we see today.

Read
>A Line in The Sand
>>
Showboating faggot.

The British/French Empires should have eradicated the Middle East outright.
>>
>help people to freedom and opportunity
>they not only forget it entirely, but then blame you for everything that goes wrong

I'm sorry Turks, you guys were right all along.
>>
>>134013575
>FLAG
you're shit. and your opinion is shit. it's fucking shit.

>>134013604
absolutely. he was a creepy bastard and a traitor.
>>
Waste of talent. Patron Saint of Lost Causes.
>>
>>134013921

>I'm sorry Turks, you guys were right all along.

You're probably a turk yourself, cunt. Get fucked.

NEW CRUSADE WHEN?
>>
>>134013038
Ottoman Empire shouldn't have joined with the Central Powers. It's not Lawrence fault or Eternal Anglo fault. It was the Germans and the Germanic people's fault all along
>>
>>134013575
i know about the french/british spheres of influence, but was he right about the arabs being a potential force of good, and better than the turks?
>>
>>134014515
i understand, but why wasn't he precautious as to he knew the arabs despised the 'infidels' french and british more than the turks. to make a scheme in order to win wars i can condone, but to actually believe this crap, seems naive.
>>
>>134013038
>did he do the right thing by initiating the arab revolt?
He didn't. He was chosen to lead it. The French and British had no intention of letting the Arabs govern themselves and Lawrence consciously knew of the inevitable betrayal he was taking part in.

Interesting dude though. I like studying his theory and practice of revolt.
>>
>>134013038
MI5 kilt his ass nigga.
>>
>>134015388
before Lawrence an arab revolt was just an idea thrown around the difference agencies, there was only arab resistance, Lawrence (alongside Feisal) were the ones to initiate (cause to begin) the actual arab revolt, then the british supported them with weapons and naval support..
>>
Literally TURK'D
>>
homosexual.
no really. look it up.
>>
>>134013038
He was a homosexual and a traitor.
>>
>>134016473
He died in a tragic motorcycle 'accident'.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.