[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more beta than being butthurt over feminists?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 125090.jpg (68KB, 609x416px) Image search: [Google]
125090.jpg
68KB, 609x416px
Is there anything more beta than being butthurt over feminists?
>>
>>134000793
I agree, we should just let feminists spread the word and do their thing. Nothing bad will happen.
>>
>>134000793
being butthurt over black actors is a close second
>>
Maybe females wouldn't have to appropriate male culture if they had their own.
But talking about clothes and make-up can only fill up so much of your time.
>>
>>134000943
That was a Qoute from Sweden's deathbed, wasn't it?
>>
making your butthurt about white men, the ones that pay your welfare and pave your roads is definitely worse.

feminists don't give humanity shit so its ok to bash them, just like niggers.
>>
>>134001042
Maybe women should have been incorporated into male culture in the first place so that we wouldn't have those feminazis screaming at everyone for no reason. But then again there will always be stupid people that want attention.
>>
>>134001547
>"STUPID BOYS WITH THEIR CARTOONS, COMIC BOOKS, DR WHOS AND VIDEO GAMES!"
>"REEEE I DEMAND REPRESENTATION IN ALL OF THOSE THINGS!!"
>>
>>134000793

Feminists.
>>
>>134000793
I am a man who proudly calls himself a feminist. Women are the solution to so many of the world's problems (all caused by brutish masculinity). You have to be blinded by misogyny not to see this.
>>
>>134000793
combing twitter for posts that will Definitely Finish Those Nazis Off seems pretty beta to me
>>
>>134001755
What's it to you if women enjoy popular media. REEEEE those mean girls are liking the things I like.
Grow up!
>>
>>134002436
Because they don't enjoy any of those things.
They just pretend to so they could annoy us.
You really don't know much about women, do you?
>>
>>134002754
Women are human beings, each one is unique. My gf is nothing like my ex and yes she is a feminist and yes I am proud of her for standing up for herself against sexists.
>>
>>134000793
I don't get shills like you. It's like you don't really care about the truth. You're just a butthurt smugglypuff who wants to stick it to the enemy. Pathetic.
>>
>>134002904
>Proud of her
It's called being pussy whipped dude
>>
>>134000793

I'm still trying to figure out what feminism has brought us as a culture. Did you bitches go out and build any buildings? Did you build any roads? Did you invent anything? Have you done ANYTHING except bitch about men doing all these things?

The more you become independent the more we notice your lack of....anything tangible. You've done nothing but talk. You've done nothing but spew your worthless precious emotions.
If feminism is so great, when are you going to fucking prove it?
>>
>>134002140
Such as what? What is the female solution to unemployment among men under 30? Women have proven they won't do "dirty" jobs. What is the frmale solution?
>>
>>134003313
Female empathy is the answer. You complain about unemployment when our broken economy was built by men with brutish male ideologies.
>>
>>134000793
>plz be my TERF gf
>>
>>134000793
>implying this entire wave of emasculated sissy boys isn't a direct result of feminist creep through the institutions
>>
>>134000968
Don't lie, you would be pretty pissed if James Bond was black in the next movie.
Their is nothing wrong with objecting to it. I was disappointment when they chose gay white green lantern over based black green lantern for the shitty movie they made.
>>
>>134000793
Are you 5 years old or something?
>>
>>134000793
Feminism is one of the most destructive weapons used against the west by the (((Globalists))) and their leftist useful idiots. Trying to make out that it's no big deal is preposterous. However if you're talking about people getting triggered by the likes of Anita Sarkeesian I get what you're trying to say.
>>
>>134002904
Your GF sucks abbo cock behind your back
>>
>>134002140
>Women are the solution to so many of the world's problems
Whites knocking them up would solve a lot of the world's problems...
>>
>>134000793

But everything I do 'oppresses' women these days
>>
>>134002140
>>134002436
>>134002904
>>134003499
>>
>>134000793
Normal manhood involves the man in a dominant role. Normal womanhood involves a woman being stimulated and attracted by that.

If we're not dealing with normal womanhood, one just gets in trouble by behaving as if one were. So the man has to be a bit tentative or at least willing to retreat fast if he finds the woman isn't into the womanhood thing.

But I think there are real women, young marriageable ones, in America. It's better now than it was 20 years ago.
>>
>>134003906
if the person is a good actor and the story doesn't revolve around him being black i honestly wouldn't care
>>
>>134005488
>facebook filename
>feeding obvious trolls
>replying to an Australian
back to plebbit faggot
>>
>>134000793
Maybe that dumbass would make sense if his entire culture wasn't based around oppressing women.
>>
>>134000793
>Is there anything more beta than being butthurt over feminists?
The only thing more beta is a being a male feminist.
>>
>>134000793
yes. thinking they're right
>>
>>134000793
Yes. Coming to rescue feminists.
>>
>>134000793
Maybe you nigs wouldn't feel oppressed if you didn't base your entire identity around being oppressed

See how easy?
>>
>>134003906
That movie had a LOT of issues, the least of which was the casting.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.