[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is one single Western country going to be the first collapse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Is one single Western country going to be the first collapse to the immigrant invasion, or are all Western countries going to slowly fester and die?
>>
>>133999536

it will be a slow rotting process from within
>>
There are some geopolitical strategists who don't expect Greece to even exist much longer.
>>
Sweden will fall and become a shell of its former self, France will fall and become reborn.

This will reverse the effects of the French Revolution. Screenshot this.
>>
File: 9cf.png (26KB, 469x331px) Image search: [Google]
9cf.png
26KB, 469x331px
>>133999536

The West values personal freedom and self expression above everything. Expanding personal freedoms eventually leads to tolerating then accepting degeneracy. Next time you see some fag demanding to use the women's restroom just keep this in mind; he's not a disgrace to society he's actually the pinnacle of Western civilization.
>>
>>134003234
The personal freedom meme has to end.
No society can be built upon self-absorbed snowflakes.
>>
>>134002342
And what about England?

Isn't London even worse off than Paris?
>>
>>133999536
Native whites becoming a minority?
My bet. gonna be, one of those: France, England, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Sweden, Portugal or Germany.
>>
>>134005930
..in Europe.
Usa is a different story
>>
>>134006036
Yup, the US is way worse than any EU country.

Didn't they go from 90% white to 60% in five decades?
>>
>>134005930
My money's on Belgium
>>
>>134005233
London and some of big cities are really bad but France as a whole is worse.
>>
>>134006954
It was bad in hitler's age so imagine now. he expressed this fact in mein kampf
>>
I see it as likely that the US will collapse.

We are not one people.
We do not share a history.
We have not similar goals.
We are too diverse.
And we are too large (geographically and by population size).
>>
>>134006895
Brussels is really bad, major cities are pretty horrid too, the rest is salvageable.
>>
>>134005233
And it's not only London..
>>
A city must fall to wake up whites. Right now the pendulum is being pushed to the left however this is a good thing as the more it's pushed the harder it will swing back.
>>
>>134006714
America was never >90% white. Niggers made up 9.7% of the population at the lowest point.
>>
>>133999536
>Argentina
>Chile
>Uruguay
>Western
Top kek
>>
>>133999536

In Rome was slowly, one province at a time, that's why they didn't realize the gravity of the situation, and then was too late
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.