[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greenland Theory = The ultimate final redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Greenland Theory Cover-1.png (211KB, 280x448px) Image search: [Google]
Greenland Theory Cover-1.png
211KB, 280x448px
Here is a quick rundown,

The Roman Empire still exists, but moved to Greenland and now secretly controls the world. The phrase “When in Rome do as the Romans” is evidence of this.

The CIA is actually based in Switzerland, not the US and is the police of the Roman Empire (the American CIA is a regional branch)

The Jews are actually agents of Rome and originated in Scotland

The Earth is shaped like a discus

The Pyramids were created to hide Roman domination

All marble columns, roman arches, etc. are evidence of Rome's domination

Religion, culture, etc is interspersed with roman symbols and colours.

The Tower of Babel is the same as the Swiss city of Basel (which is spelt as Baßel )

Greenland is shaped like a bear, so all symbols of bears in pop culture represent Roman domination.

The people of Greenland/Rome are giants

Palace is originally the same word as phallus

This is often why phallus symbols adorn palaces around the world for they are a symbol of male dominance

English was 'probably spoken by the Romans'. It is not mentioned why, but the Romans invented all other languages to confuse people (hence the Tower ofBabelBaßel myth) and made English's spelling irregular to make things worse.

Rome is rolled by 13 bloodlines. Since M is the 13th letter in the alphabet, all examples of the letter M actually represent Roman domination.

The usual conspiracies (e.g. the Moon Landing was faked) are also integrated into Greenland Theory.

Things like this:

The name Santa Claus (S+N/X+T+C/K+L+S) acronymically and/or consonantly equates to “Sent to Kill System” because Special Forces would travel from Greenland to the underworld on December 24th in order to execute assassinations, coup d’états, terror attacks and wars (e.g., Roman Vikings)

https://sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/
>>
>>133997909

What the fuck are you on about?
>>
File: 1499900460597.gif (715KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499900460597.gif
715KB, 200x200px
>>133997909
>>
>>133997909
>moved to Greenland
no, dumbass.
it became the british empire and then the american empire.

greenland is just a tech dump.
>>
>The name Santa Claus (S+N/X+T+C/K+L+S) acronymically and/or consonantly equates to “Sent to Kill System” because Special Forces would travel from Greenland to the underworld on December 24th in order to execute assassinations, coup d’états, terror attacks and wars (e.g., Roman Vikings)
>>
File: IMG_2228.png (259KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2228.png
259KB, 500x666px
>>
>>133998147
That's what the Romans wants you to think!
>>
>>133997909
>earth shaped like a discus

My sides
>>
>>133997909

Martijn, go to bed.
>>
File: firefox_2017-07-17_17-45-24.jpg (48KB, 555x534px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-07-17_17-45-24.jpg
48KB, 555x534px
>>
>>133998575
I can assure that i am not on any drugs, there is so much we aren't being told about the history.

Here is the source: https://sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/
>>
Stop muddying up the board with your schizophrenic nonsense. Rome still exists but it's based out of D.C., London, and Vatican City, which all so happen to be independant from their host nations.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.