[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black women are 7% of the population Asian men are 2.5% of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: stemoccupation.jpg (36KB, 445x478px) Image search: [Google]
stemoccupation.jpg
36KB, 445x478px
Black women are 7% of the population
Asian men are 2.5% of the population

Why is this injustice allowed?
>>
Okay well force black women to become programmers, sorry ladies I know you wanted to do something else, but you have to do this now because muh equality.
>>
>>133996608

You address the problem at its root.
>>
>>133997543
You mean the low nigger IQ and the fact that theyre women? Evolution.
>>
>>133997733
You >>133997543 totally ran into this.
>>
>>133996082
>Jobs should be given by % of population, not by Skill

This is how you get that Nigress Teacher that tells her Students "Dey reycis"
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
There is a black female mechanical engineering professor at my school. She does research on the effects of heat on curly hair. No joke. She even got a lab named after her. All the other professors were pretty pissed about it but they knew they couldn't open their mouths about it.
>>
>>133996082
>>133997777
>>
>>133996082
You're right, we have to kill black females until they're 2.5% of the population.
>>
>>133997543
ok?

READ A BOOK NIGGA!
>>
End asian privilege.
>>
>>133997939
I had this teacher in my sophomore english.

>I have a degree in english so I can change pronunciation of words, because I'm the teacher!

Uhhhhhhh, no see, that's not how language works, that's not how any of this works!

>You rayciss

Ok.
>>
This thread is dumb.

Nothing about being s black women or Asian man is preventing anyone from joining the stem field. Are you white? If so you better not be in the stem field because then your part of the problem? If your not white, then you better be a part of the stem field or you're part of the problem. I know liberals like to think they are above minorities and can pick and choose what they do with their lives because they know best, but it's up to them, not you to decide. Quit being a racist biggot op!
>>
>>133999259
>Nothing about being s black women or Asian man is preventing anyone from joining the stem field.

>being this deluded
>>
>>133999467
Pretty sure a black woman or Asian man can get a college degree like anyone else...
Just checked, yep they can!
>>
>>133996082

If Musk stayed in South Africa Tesla would be forced by law to have >50% black engineers and management.
>>
>>133999467
Or are you saying they aren't as capable because of their color, race or gender? How racist, masogonystic and bigoted of you!
>>
>>133997961
HAHAHAHAHA
What a waste of a grant
>>
>>133996082
The black woman thing makes sense based on numbers in the us.
13% population black, %50 female = %6.5 so they are actually over represented, and %2.5 Asian men I feel is utter bullshit I'd need to see a sauce for that.
>>
>>133996082
It's almost like when you go to college you pick your major.
Hmm.
>>
>>134000283
>%6.5 so they are actually over represented

How are they over-represented at 0.1%?
>>
>>133999467
You're right. Anyone who thinks that the average black female has 1/10 the intellectual capacity of the average Asian male is kidding themselves
>>
>>133996082
>Why is this injustice allowed?
Why do you whine about shit you people just aren't suited for? Why can't you just be happy with how Africans turned out? If it's such a problem then perhaps you should create smarter Africans starting with your children with LaQueefa or whatever your wife's name would be.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.