[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A world of free movement would be $78 trillion richer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Yes goy, remove borders now, don't you want shekels? Not that you would see them anyway...

https://www.economist.com/news/world-if/21724907-yes-it-would-be-disruptive-potential-gains-are-so-vast-objectors-could-be-bribed
>>
File: 1500266281705.jpg (116KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500266281705.jpg
116KB, 960x960px
>>133995101
A world without usury would remove the burning tyres of debt from our shoulders, our children's shoulders and their children's shoulders.
>>
>>133995409
This.
Fuck usury and fuck the jews
>>
And who gets the majority of that extra wealth?

Show the normies with a chart, then you'll see why nobody willingly wants to live in a global Oliver Twist society
>>
File: 1153402-3x2-940x627.jpg (53KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
1153402-3x2-940x627.jpg
53KB, 940x627px
>>133995101
in other words, everyone would pile into the west ,which of course, you have seen. went to london recently. incredible city. i wasnt expecting to find so many ninjas on the street though
>>
>>133995101
>don't you want shekels? Not that you would see them anyway...
The free markey in a sentence in a half.
>>
>>133996182
market*
>>
>>133996138
I was in Birmingham yesterday, I live in a very white area so it was a huge shock... literally 80% non white in the shopping center.

I felt foreign.
>>
>>133995101
The world would be better off with no borders acting as a singular country.
>>
>>133996310
The big Tesco store?

Yeah fuck that place, fuck that whole town
>>
>>133997255
All the people in the shops were non white, I was served by a women in a burka.

There was some bearded guys in the street promoting conversion to Islam. Birmingham is fucked.
>>
>>133998314
Sucks man, your country is fucked.

At least I can fuck off back to Australia when work ends
>>
Everyone is already aware the treasonous elites, and no one else, stand to gain trillions from the destruction of western culture and society.
>>
>more shekels is worth throwing our values and culture into the trashbin

God, fuck these rootless cosmopolitans. This shit is why I'm no longer a (((capitalist))). Normies think money is wealth and good, the real wealth is tradition, culture, family, blood and soil.
>>
Kike shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.