[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facism is a mental disease

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ml073_rev1_nowm.jpg (66KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
ml073_rev1_nowm.jpg
66KB, 450x450px
The entire concept of authority is an abomination to God (The true God of creation), humans are free beings, bondage is an illusion cast upon the ignorant by the ignorant, the blind leading the blind into a pit (nazi's, religious, satanic). Everything you need is provided by the Earth, Greed is a mental illness, the hoarding of resources at the expense of others is why the world is a dump. All these mental illnesses are rooted in the Luciferic consciousness of a fearful ego and brain imbalance. Many people have come to /pol/ because they were bitter over the controlled opposition of the sjw movement, and in their pathetic bitterness they've adopted a nazi fetish, most alt righters are bluepilled and walk in line to the slaughter factory, perpetuating their own demise at the expense of the rest of us. Most fascist little boys are in a trance, when they wake up it might be too late to turn back time and repair the damage they've done to themselves and the world.
>>
File: 1500302588305.jpg (104KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1500302588305.jpg
104KB, 500x629px
Nice bait. But peaceful life is another slaughter factory. Puss out, get killed. Nature doesn't care if you're nice, healthy or ill. No matter what, you're dead, so why not stop being a fascist and let the fascists be fascists?
>>
>>133986309

Death is an illusion, our time here is currency and we have to live through the consequences now or later.
>>
>>133986404
I don't necessarily disagree. But this world is a dump because this world is a dump. And it's beautiful because of this. It's the roughest kind of play we can have, beyond full contact even. It's okay and maybe even good to battle and war, as it is to relax and chill. If death isn't real then no one really gets hurt eh?
>>
>>133987216

>If death isn't real then no one really gets hurt eh?

Look around you, even at yourself. If you don't see pain and misery everywhere you're mentally ill, but then again most people on this site have to be mentally ill to perpetuate what they do with so much hatred and vitriol. Things don't have to be as bad as they are, we have a tendancy to make everything worse out of what, a little hurt ego? It's not worth it, this could be paradise, we can ascend beyond Atlantis if people would stop being such petulant children because of their stupid egos getting bruised. I've been on 4chan for a long time, years, it's the same everywhere, a little boy gets his ego bruised and suddenly becomes dark, edgy, and nihilistic, it's not cool it's actually embarrassing to our species that things have to end this way.
>>
Most people want authority over something, if not over others then over their homes and land or their family

But authority is inseparable from responsibility, and paradoxically most people are afraid of responsibility when things can go wrong as readily as they might go as planned. Every single human community has its designated authority for that reason, because when that authority lies in traditional values and is headed by a leader the individual can seek refuge in it when confronted with their own meaningless solitary life

Our liberal democracies today are systems of control just like fascism, but they're disguised much better as systems of empowerment even though that sense of empowerment is just as illusory, and in many ways even detrimental if you're with the camp who see globalization and neoliberalism as having destroyed community bonds and alienating the individual in the thrall of consumerism and postmodern values
>>
>Facism

what is this, an ideology for faces?
>>
>God is real

Prove it.

I mean real proof, not Thomas Aquinas' mental trickery. Physical evidence. It should exist after 2000 years of fervent prayer and "miracles", no? Why would miracles not leave behind any evidence?
>>
>>133988472

God's existence is self evident by the laws that govern reality
>>
>>133988107

Most people are sick in the head, like how an abused child grows up and seeks abuse. No authority holds any legitimacy, it's all abomination. Small or large, any culture rooted in control and coercion is a house of cards waiting to fall, it's why those who seek power have a vested interest in keeping knowledge hidden and people stupid.
>>
>>133985919

>Associating the Gadsden flag with some hippy rant against greed and accumulating resources.

First, I'm not a fascist.
The question of ownership and who gets to wield the sword are realities that we cannot get away from no matter how hard we try.
Authority has to exist and it's an ethical imperative because we need organizations to survive (i.e. fiefdoms, companies, the family, the state, etc..).

If we lived in a world of absolute abundance in all things that people want it would be different, but we don't live in that world. Scarcity of security, stability, and all material wants/needs compels us to create hierarchies and to submit to them.
>>
>>133988854
Nope, pretty sure Hitler just loved Germany and his people. Sorry m8.
>>
File: 1499997999019.jpg (83KB, 526x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499997999019.jpg
83KB, 526x640px
>>133985919
Libertarianism has the same Communist like fantasy that will never happen and would never work in reality.
There will never be 100% free markets, no taxes, etc. just like there will never be a classless society.

Fascism is the one true way that pertains to human nature, which is why it works the best.
>>
File: 1500061857831.jpg (52KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
1500061857831.jpg
52KB, 760x760px
>>133985919
I got nothing, OP. Take this meme instead.
>>
>>133991169

Hitler had a bruised ego and manipulated the masses into doing things they wouldn't normally do.

>>133990256

Wrong, all false assumptions my friend.

>>133991323

>it will never work
>stop undermining the luciferian consciousness goyim

What if I told you that you were programmed to accept the fascist monarchical system as the only possibly natural state of being by people who have an interest in fucking your ass?
>>
>>133991879
>you that you were programmed to accept the fascist monarchical system as the only possibly natural state of being by people who have an interest in fucking your ass?
I wasn't programmed to believe that, it is a conclusion I reached myself individually.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.