[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Romania, the cities where hungarians are majority, are the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 9-ilustratie-jos.jpg (107KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
9-ilustratie-jos.jpg
107KB, 640x428px
In Romania, the cities where hungarians are majority, are the poorest.They are on the levels of pakis,gypsies from UK.
>>
>>133985373
Who cares, average salary in r*mania is 1 potato/month
>>
>>133985373
>Implying Szekelys are actual hungarians and not Romanians magyarised over centuries.
And who cares anyway?
Romania is still lightyears away from the quality of life in the west.
>>
>>133985634
Yeah and Hungary is Monaco
>>
>>133985373
it's almost like those areas are treated like shit by the romanian subhuman goverment

sage
>>
>>133985634

By 2020 we will have higher salaries than Hungary.
>>
>>133986030

its almost like without germans to build your infrastructure, jews to win the nobel prizes, Hungary would be on the level of Sudan
>>
>>133986030
The whole country is treated like shit so your argument is invalid.
>>
>>133986061
superpower by 2018 kek

that bucharest value is much lower than the average in hungary as a whole, assuming those are net salaries on your pic, I cant read orcish
>>
>szekelys

they simply went home when it was time to defend their country from ruskies

>your ancectors died for these "ppl"
>>
>>133986177
jelly much, gipsy?
>>
>>133986061
Implying that in 3 years of psd government Romania will still exist
>>
>>133986030
are u sure about that?because if were in the government i would evict you fkn mongol substitutes and sent you to mother hungary to eat gulas considering u put the hungarian flag up during our national day and dont speak romanian when spoken to.For that alone your citizenship should be revoked.
>>
>>133986702
I won't even bother reading this gibberish, learn to type like a human, you worthless dog
>>
File: 1450534949272.jpg (110KB, 561x426px) Image search: [Google]
1450534949272.jpg
110KB, 561x426px
>>133986544

>be so jelly of romanians that you tried to bomb them

Oh boy
>>
Romanian vs Magyar threads are the fucking best
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.