[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CHRIST/ Christian General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: christian mum.jpg (140KB, 1020x571px) Image search: [Google]
christian mum.jpg
140KB, 1020x571px
Daily reminder that Jesus loves you and wants you to be saved.

This is a thread for Christians and people who want to go to heaven.

Ask questions, get intelligent responses.

Edgelords and LARPers will be ignored by us.
>>
File: 9901033_z939059.png (774KB, 632x609px) Image search: [Google]
9901033_z939059.png
774KB, 632x609px
>>133983208
Does God have a God?

Jesus said 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"(John 20:17)

If jesus is god does that mean god have a god?

In bible it says

1)"God Doesn’t Change His Nature" (Malachi 3:6)

But Christian say God came in a form of man changing His Nature..

2) "God is neither a man nor a son of a man "(Numbers 23:19)
For I am God, and not man (Hosea 11:9)

But Jesus said he is a man (John 8:40) & also many other places..

3) No one can see god (1 John 4:20)

But people saw Jesus..

4) According to the bible God cant be tempted
But jesus get tempted by devil for 40 days & 40 nights & Many other things..Which Clearly prove jesus isnt God

So what's the result??

Jesus isn't God
>>
File: 992651a_144316256718.png (693KB, 587x595px) Image search: [Google]
992651a_144316256718.png
693KB, 587x595px
>>133983402
1. Did Jesus Christ have two fathers? The Father is the Father of the Son (I John 1:3), yet the child born of Mary was conceived by the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1:18, 20; Luke 1:35). Which one is the true father? Some trinitarians say that the Holy Ghost was merely the Father's agent in conception - a process they compare to artificial insemination!
2. How many Spirits are there? God the Father is a Spirit (John 4:24), the Lord Jesus is a Spirit (II Corinthians 3:17), and the Holy Spirit is a Spirit by definition. Yet there is one Spirit (I Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 4:4).

3. If Father and Son are co-equal persons, why did Jesus pray to the Father? (Matthew 11:25). Can God pray to God?

4. Similarly, how can the Son not know as much as the Father? (Matthew 24:36; Mark 13:32).

5. Similarly, how can the Son not have any power except what the Father gives Him? (John 5:19, 30; 6:38).

6. Similarly, what about other verses of Scripture indicating the inequality of the Son and the Father? (John 8:42; 14:28; I Corinthians 11:3).

7. Did "God the Son" die? The Bible says the Son died (Romans 5:10). If so, can God die? Can part of God die?

8. How can there be an eternal Son when the Bible speaks of the begotten Son, clearly indicating that the Son had a beginning? (John 3:16; Hebrews 1:5-6).

9. If the Son is eternal and existed at creation, who was His mother at that time? We know the Son was made of a woman (Galatians 4:4).

10. Did "God the Son" surrender His omnipresence while on earth? If so, how could he still be God?

11. If the Son is eternal and immutable (unchangeable), how can the reign of the Son have an ending? (I Corinthians 15:24-28).

12. If in answer to questions 3 through 11 we say only the human Son of God was limited in knowledge, was limited in power, and died, then how can we speak of "God the Son"? Are there two Sons?
>>
>Falling for the God meme
>>
>>133984074
>Falling for the White Power meme.
>>
>>133983402
I ascend unto my Father, and your Father.--The present is used of the future, which He regards as immediately at hand. The message to the brethren is an assurance that the going to the Father, of which He had so often spoken to them, was about to be realised. The victory over death has been accomplished. This appearance on earth is an earnest of the return to heaven. "Unto My Father," He now says, "and your Father." It is a more emphatic expression than "our Father" would have been. "I ascend unto My Father. Because He is My Father, He is also your Father, and you are My brethren. My victory over death was the victory of man, whose nature has in Me conquered death. My ascension into heaven will be the ascension of human nature, which in Me goes to the Father."

"My God, and your God" contains the same fullness of meaning, and adds the special thought of the continuity of the human nature of our Lord, which has already appeared in the word "brethren."

It Doesnt deny Godhood of Jesus Christ

>But Christian say God came in a form of man changing His Nature..
He didn't. He remained to be God, while becoming Man.

>"God is neither a man nor a son of a man "(Numbers 23:19)
nice way to weasel yourself out. post full verse
>God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
This is in context of fallen human nature. and yes, Jesus was not incarnated back then, so he was not man.

>3) No one can see god (1 John 4:20)
Yet Abraham did

>4) According to the bible God cant be tempted
was Jesus tempted? Did Jesus failed and accepted satans proposal?
\
though I understand it is hard to see these contextes when you follow religion founded by a warmongering illiterate pedophile, who has mistaken mary with miryam, sister of moses and aaron.
>>
>>133983709
>1. Did Jesus Christ have two fathers? The Father is the Father of the Son (I John 1:3), yet the child born of Mary was conceived by the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1:18, 20; Luke 1:35). Which one is the true father? Some trinitarians say that the Holy Ghost was merely the Father's agent in conception - a process they compare to artificial insemination!
>I and father are one
Hypostasis are one in essence

>2. How many Spirits are there? God the Father is a Spirit (John 4:24), the Lord Jesus is a Spirit (II Corinthians 3:17), and the Holy Spirit is a Spirit by definition. Yet there is one Spirit (I Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 4:4).
Holy Spirit is Hypostasis of Trinity

>3. If Father and Son are co-equal persons, why did Jesus pray to the Father?
He prayed by his human nature

>4. Similarly, how can the Son not know as much as the Father? (Matthew 24:36; Mark 13:32).
>I and Father are one, again

>5. Similarly, how can the Son not have any power except what the Father gives Him? (John 5:19, 30; 6:38).
means that trinity works in synergy

>6. Similarly, what about other verses of Scripture indicating the inequality of the Son and the Father?
>Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
again, by human nature

>7. Did "God the Son" die? The Bible says the Son died
He died and resurrected. What is death? Separation of body and soul.

>8. How can there be an eternal Son when the Bible speaks of the begotten Son, clearly indicating that the Son had a beginning? (John 3:16; Hebrews 1:5-6).

>1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
>2 The same was in the beginning with God.
>3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
eternally begotten
tbc
>>
>>133983709
>9. If the Son is eternal and existed at creation, who was His mother at that time? We know the Son was made of a woman (Galatians 4:4).
are you really this stupid? or do you think that it is literal human family? they are terms, to describe things by human perspective and human words.

>10. Did "God the Son" surrender His omnipresence while on earth? If so, how could he still be God?
No, but he sometimes refused to use it, for he knew better.

>11. If the Son is eternal and immutable (unchangeable), how can the reign of the Son have an ending? (I Corinthians 15:24-28).
We must clearly remember that the Apostle is here speaking of the Son as Redeemer, and is not penetrating into the deeper mysteries of the relation of the Persons in the Godhead. (See John 17:5; Hebrews 1:8.)

>12. If in answer to questions 3 through 11 we say only the human Son of God was limited in knowledge, was limited in power, and died, then how can we speak of "God the Son"? Are there two Sons?
He humbled himself and became a man. He is God and he can do that and it had his purpose. See divinization/theosis
>>
>>133983709
The Trinity is one.

>And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory (1 Timothy 3:16)
>>
>>133983208

Islam had a lot of impact on orthodox church, they are hardly even christians.
>>
>>133991267
(you)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.