[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philly D

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: images (17).jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
8KB, 300x300px
What does /pol think of this man? we need a collective update
>>
File: 1500163599804.png (177KB, 413x389px) Image search: [Google]
1500163599804.png
177KB, 413x389px
He's a cool dude, but I have never been a fan of the fact that people like him can make thousands of dollars by just walking to a camera. Lazy work, easy money.
>>
Centrist trying to be objective far as I know, I really don't give a fuck. Probably ok guy to drink with.
>>
I dont watch him on the count of the stupid faces he makes
>>
I dont hate him. he seems fair.
>>
>>133978941
>man
looks like a dyke if you ask me
>>
I hate him. He was a total kike on old YouTube. Most of /pol/ is too young to remember the 2007 days.
>>
(you) should sage all e-celeb threads
>>
The leader of radical centrists
>>
File: 1499374397305.png (597KB, 936x883px) Image search: [Google]
1499374397305.png
597KB, 936x883px
>>133978941
>muh e-celeb
>>
There will be a phil thread if i damn well please
>>
>>133978941
he is the most fair so I will call him a youtuber and not an e-celeb, that being an insult but why make a thread about him on /pol/?
>>
He's a fence sitter, holier then though vertuie signaler, poser, but in the crux of things of everyone else with an audience, he's not as terrible as the rest, pushing for somewhat truth/reality.
>>
>>133978941
A Faggot Trying to please both sides, always stays on the fence and he only goes right or left when it is safe like many people has casted their verdict already. IMO worse than rebel media or Infowars fuck this e-celeb.
>>
>>133980318
And a bonus punchable face
>>
He is not different than that FAT fuck boogie. Both sit on the fence for the $$$. Never herd of them since 2012, until now thanks to my vidblocker extension.
>>
Seems like a chill guy, does his research on the things he talks about. Always shows ALL sides of the story. I don't always agree with him, but do value his opinion. I hope he covers more big and important topics, and leaves the youtube drama/gossip for someone else.
>>
>>133978941
most news sources give their news from their own point of view this is called bias. this guy presents the news with multiple angles. he only gives his opinion when trying to start a discussion in the comments. he is as close to objective journalism that there is which is really really sad since hes just a random dude on youtube
>>
Straight nigger, joking aside
>>
>>133980311
>>133980318
giving both sides to a story while withholding your own is called being objective. journalism should always be objective. you are getting political commentary and journalism confused. you should really kill yourselves
>>
>>133978941
I think it's telling of the times we live in that a "radical centrist" such as Defranco faces daily accusations of being a white supremacist and an alt-righter. I watch his show sometimes. I disagree with him on a lot of things but I respect his objectiveness.
>>
he's cool but he's too neutral, never takes sides and never goes too far with his opinion and milk the views for money.

he's not useful to us. Tim Pool is a much better choice.
>>
>>133979099
I get what you mean but it's not much different to hosting a radio show or a TV show. It's at least better than being a streamer.
>>
>>133978941
All e celeb degenerate must hang.
>>
I hate that adhd video editing.
>>
>>133982289
This. Finding objective journalism nowadays is so hard
>>
>>133984195
its called american editing
>>
I'm no fan but he's definitely not as bad as any major news outlet when it comes to authenticity.
>>
>>133978941
boring as shit, for normies.
>>
>>133978941
he is about 50/50 facts to opinion

which is better than most TV news

get more information from him in 10 minutes than from watching CNN all day
>>
>>133979555
>View Botted like crazy, Would put sex in his titles, would put tits on his thumbnails, would react to every video.

ya I memba
>>
>>133978941
Isn't he like 30?
He's a father and he dresses and acts like an out-of-college 20 something.
Also he tries way too hard to be 'centrist' rather than taking a side on an issue but be reasonable and portray the opposition truthfully.
>>
millennial scum
>>
>>133978941
Has kids, sounds like he tries hard at being "unbiased", looks like a good guy.

But also his editing is idiotic and never gives a strong opinion on touchy topics.
>>
File: 1493689468709.png (880KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493689468709.png
880KB, 720x720px
>>133978941
He's basically like that one kid you went to school with who tries to be everyone's friend, but you know he's just a complete poser.

Still better than most jewtubers though.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.