[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Christian doctrine even make sense?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

File: 1498329950636.jpg (270KB, 736x971px) Image search: [Google]
1498329950636.jpg
270KB, 736x971px
So God performed a Child Sacrifice ritual with his own Jewish son to save all you Christians?
A son that he had with someone else's wife? A Jewish bastard son who became a zombie after death.
So a Child Sacrifice Ritual from 2000 years ago is going to save 2.5 billion Christians from hell now? Really?
Christianity's main premise is that Child Sacrifice fucking works.
That makes a lot of fucking sense. If you are a retard.
>>
File: Evangalicals.jpg (135KB, 1043x906px) Image search: [Google]
Evangalicals.jpg
135KB, 1043x906px
>>133971158
Abrahamic religions are stupid. Can we all agree?
>>
>>133971158
> 30 year old
> Child sacrifice
>>
>>133972892
Child as in God had only one Child not that he was a child.
Son Sacrifice??? Is that more accurate?

What do you call sacrificing your own 30 year old kid? I think Child Sacrifice is acceptable term.
>>
>>133972466
Yes.
>>
>>133973960
I bet you also call 30 year old "refugees" children

"Child sacrifice ritual", as you put it in your post = throwing a baby into an oven to please moloch
Jesus sacrifice is a story of an adult who consented to his death in order to cleanse mankind of sin.
Is it a true story or fiction? It doesn't matter.
You don't go around telling everyone the story of the turtle and the rabbit racing never happened because animals don't talk. What matters is the moral of the story.
The moral of the christian doctrine is that, no matter what you did in your past, if you repent and follow Jesus' teachings (meaning - stop being a degenerate and committing sinful behaviour) you are forgiven, you can move on with your life and don't need to be plagued by guilt anymore.
Back then people used to sacrifice goats every couple of months to get their conscience clean, but after christ you just need to accept jesus as your saviour
>>
>>133976200
Also, if god exists and jesus knows that, and he also knows that there is an afterlife what would be the issue?
It's not like he is going to cease existing
>>
>>133971158
Sacrifices are all over the place. Dont fuck Satan. Woman did. They did just like He said. Question Lucifer then, who did that to them and her with his grab ems rapes. He had Him existing before the earth. He came NOT through sex and never had any Himself. Bastard does not imply that. He is not Jewish. By you having sex you are blowing yourself out of the 144,000. He spoke no Hebrew. Jewish is a new word to cover for Judean. Galilee from where He came. Was not Israelite. Those were two different peoples and areas. God divorced Israel. Israel right now like He said is "trampled by Gentiles". Israel is not Israelite nor Judean nor Jewish. So He wasn't even "Jewish" in your modern lying Ashkenazi sense. Warned all you kikes about this and the temple. You want the antichrist as "messiah" and think you can save yourselves. Zion comes from above. Not your babby sausage fingers. 2000 years? 2.5 billion? Where were you to record the start of your radioactive decay tests? Nowhere. You lie. Like Kronos. You eat your children. Like molech.
>>
File: 1496298107478.jpg (25KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
1496298107478.jpg
25KB, 564x423px
>>133976200
> follow Jesus' teachings
Following Jewish Jesus's teachings mean open borders and allowing all the poor African refugees to flood out countries. I am pretty sure that the SJW Jew i.e. Jesus would be asking his followers to help house and feed the African refugees in their own homes.
Pope preaches as much.
I am not ready to follow Jewish teaching of destroying myself for Africans. And stop Using the swastika if you love Jewsus so much.
>>
>>133976843
Only bibi the fake kike. Enjoy. Say hi to elliot shimon
>>
File: muhBenefits.jpg (74KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
muhBenefits.jpg
74KB, 736x736px
>>133976843
Jesus says we should help those in need, like the abject leper ridden people that were ostracized by society in his time, not a 20 year old man who comes here, doesn't work, receives free gibs and does nothing but commit crimes. Cut their benefits, and they will all be back to their shitholes.

Also pope is a cuck and I'm not a catholic.
>>
>>133978186
Your worshiping Jewsus and being a Nationalist just doesn't jibe. And it is not just Catholics that are running the refugee racket. All Churches are into refugee resettlement business now.
>>
>>133971158
Repent OP

Are you washed in the Blood of the Lamb?

1 Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

Chorus:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul cleansing blood of the Lamb?

Are your garments spotless?
Are they white as snow?

2 Are you walking daily by the Savior's side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?[Chorus]

3 When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?[Chorus]

4 Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There's a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
O be washed in the blood of the Lamb![Chorus]

Are you washed in the Blood of the Lamb? - Fort Pitt Youth Choir
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aFu0UpqcvE
>>
>>133978848
Creepy...
Why would I be washing my self in animal blood. Another one of the bloody rituals of the Abrahamic cult.
No thank you.
>>
>>133978787
Kikes such as you are in the (((business))) as always.
Don't you see how retarded you are ? A goy literally comprehends much more than you.
>>
File: 1496241003997.jpg (88KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
1496241003997.jpg
88KB, 640x654px
>>133979754
I grew up Lutheran. Not a fucking kike or Kike worshiper anymore. Hate all 3 Abrahamic cults because they are all kikery.
>>
File: angel-statue.jpg (1MB, 1759x2400px) Image search: [Google]
angel-statue.jpg
1MB, 1759x2400px
>>133972466
>OY GEVALT GOYIM, WE SURE HATE DUMB CHRISTIANITY DON'T WE.
Fuck off Kike, you won't take my ancestors history and principles.
>>
File: 122.png (55KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
122.png
55KB, 343x400px
>>133980443
Sure thing.
>>
>>133971158
it doesn't.
>>
>>133971158
How is it even a sacrifice if God knew his son would be resurrected?
>>
File: 1499531775476.jpg (14KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1499531775476.jpg
14KB, 255x255px
>>133971158
it kinda does if you're not a fucktard
>>
>>133985525
You mean zombiefied?
>>
>>133971158
>So God performed a Child Sacrifice ritual with his own Jewish son to save all you Christians?
>Christianity's main premise is that Child Sacrifice fucking works.
~33 years of age and consented fully, """"Child Sacrifice""""

>A son that he had with someone else's wife? A Jewish bastard son who became a zombie after death.
1). He was conceived of The Holy Spirit, not by God the Father
2). He existed eternally before the incarnation, he wasn't created in ~0 AD
3). The Jewish religion of today is not the same Jewish religion of then. The Jewish religion of ancient times continues as Christianity and as such only the Church is the true Israel. The Judaism of today is a bastardization of the true faith and is based on the doctrines of man and a rejection of The Lord.
4). A zombie isn't a correct analogy, as it's just a body with no soul/consciousness. Christ's resurrection included his divine essence and his body together, just as at the resurrection of the dead our bodies and souls will be reunited and glorified.

>So a Child Sacrifice Ritual from 2000 years ago is going to save 2.5 billion Christians from hell now? Really?
1). not all of those 2.5 billion will be saved, only those who do the will of the Father
2). God is eternal in nature, Christ's sacrifice is thus eternal. His sacrifice paid for the sins of all who came before and after his incarnation

Study basic Christian theology before you try and false flag and attack it Shlomo.
>>
>>133987394

Immortality is good or bad? Or neither lol.
>>
File: 6363744848.jpg (19KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
6363744848.jpg
19KB, 480x270px
>>133971158
Soften your heart and humble yourself, then you may understand. If you don't wish to understand your pride has blinded you.
>>
>>133971158
How does Christian doctrine even make sense?
>Coz you're a son of belial
>>
File: 1499611271217.jpg (79KB, 1200x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1499611271217.jpg
79KB, 1200x1014px
>>133980945
>ironic
>>
>>133989877
>Star of Remphan becoming cross
>>
File: etatcatholique.png (11KB, 501x321px) Image search: [Google]
etatcatholique.png
11KB, 501x321px
just shut your mouth. If you want to talk about Religion, don't blasphem. I call Christians brothers to don't talk with him. No respect, no talkings.
>>
>>133976200
>"Child sacrifice ritual"
Sacrificing children to please a litany of gods was very common among ancient tribes, the Semitic Arabs and Jews included.

Eventually they moved away from the pantheon of gods and killing children to monotheism and sacrficing goats. But any time things got rough, the reverted back to their child-killing days.

Remember Abraham? The desert Jews were having a tough go of it, misbehaving and what not. The old burnt sacrifices aren't cutting it anymore so Abraham takes his child up a mountain to slay him to please his god.

How many babies were walled up in Jericho? How many women today still put their babies in the microwave because their gods told them to?

http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Child-Sacrifice
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.