[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blumpf BTFO by the President of México!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

How do you guys feel watching the rest of the world MOCK your "God Emperor"? LMAO
>>
But their whole country is a joke?
>>
Mexico is the country equivalent of a rapebaby lmao
>>
File: 1498676649760.png (682KB, 670x762px) Image search: [Google]
1498676649760.png
682KB, 670x762px
>>133971113
breddy good bant imho
but it's the one who has the last laff that laffs the hardest
>>
>On 1 January 2017, gasoline prices increased 20% in what became the Gasolinazo 2017 crisis. Soon after on 19 January 2017, Reforma polled again and found Peña Nieto's approval rating decreased to 12% – less-popular among Mexicans than U.S. President Donald Trump.[194][195] On 22 February 2017, Aristegui revealed during the same time-frame trough 12–15 January, an unpublicized survey by CESOP (Centro de Estudios Sociales y de Opinion Publica de la Camara de Diputados) (English: Social Study Center and of Public Opinion of the Chamber of Deputes), titled Prospectiva Electoral 2018 (Prospective Election 2018), placed Peña Nieto's approval at 6%.[196][197]

He's trying to do the Marco Rubio thing but it's not working.
>>
Let alone, who the fuck is Enrico Pinata? I think it's hilarious that I've never heard the name of the president of a bordering country. You are literally nothing.
>>
>>133971113
>My people are objectively breaking the law and dying to leave my countey because it's so shit and any hint of stopping it is met with triggerring baby bitch spasms but the US is the joke because they want to build a stronger border.
>>
>>133974731
Country*
>>
>>133971113
> a mexican doesn't know the difference between transparent and non-existent
it's a shame this guys transparent dad didn't teach him this
>>
>>133971113
the board is still going to be build anyways just on our side, we are fucked more
>>
>>133971113
i'm going to start mocking him if he doesn't get the fucking thing going soon.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (402KB, 2123x2191px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
402KB, 2123x2191px
>Beaner-Man!
>Beaner-Man.
>Fails to do what Burger-Man can.
>Can he jump - o'er a fence?
>Si, señor!
>He's a beaner.
>Look out... here comes Beaner-Man!
>>
>>133971113
>rest of the world mocks God Emperor
Lel that spic isn't even president of a first world nation.
>>
>>133975890
>Lel that spic isn't even president of a first world nation.
but he sure lives like one
>PRI wins again
please come and invade us
>>
>>133971113
>*takes cartel bribe money*
>>
>>133971113
This guy has an approval rating between 6 and 12%, his opinions are discarded
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.