[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made them do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>>/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/16/us/missing-men-pennsylvania-timeline/index.html

Why did they do it /pol/?
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 264x191px
>>
That kid had a fucked up brain injury and apparently the victims jewed him on some weed.
>>
When you show up to buy a shotgun and 4 lbs of weed for $8,000 and only have $800, well...
>>
>>133975560
Thats what dude says. I doubt dumb cracker even had 4 lbs of weed.
>>
>>133971043
gets boring in a small town
>>
File: Putin gay clown.jpg (28KB, 797x448px) Image search: [Google]
Putin gay clown.jpg
28KB, 797x448px
>>133971043
>Why did they do it /pol/?
Sexual gratification, it seems. They'd been posting on imageboards for some years and finally realized the only way to lose virginity properly was to seize the opportunity themselves with some tasty twinks.
>>
Drug deal gone wrong. Four white trash dead, two more white trash in jail. If they were black, this wouldn't even be a story. Only thing that's unusual about this is that they're in the suburbs.
>>
>Last week, a woman posted a series of messages exchanged on Facebook in December and January that show Mr. DiNardo aggressively pestering her for a date and more. “Leave me alone please,” the woman replied, to which he answered, “why baeb I’m pretty cute and so are you,” and, “i wanna make babies asap.”
>I wanna make babies asap

Was he /ourguy/?
>>
>>133979920
>suburbs
>80 acre farm
huh?
>>
>>133979637
He buried them 12' down
>>
>>133971043

Cosmo dinardo was on psych meds.

Big pharma made them do it.
>>
From CNNs anonymous source, something about pasta mob involvement
>>
File: 1491756455930.png (79KB, 563x517px) Image search: [Google]
1491756455930.png
79KB, 563x517px
>>133974349
>jew somebody
>victim
>>
>>133971043
He literally shaved part of his hairline. This guy is mentally ill.
>>
>Why did they do it /pol/?

because they're retarded drug-addled criminals who wanted to make some quick money. They got busted for trying to sell one of the dead dudes' cars.
>>
>>133971043
>why did they do it
Being retarded, degenerate and american. What a pair of pathetic subhuman pieces of shit.
>>
Shit subhuman celt and slav genes.
>>
his dad is a major mob guy. I live close by and knew them. they didn't hide the bodies themselves btw
>>
>>133982695
>family home
>family home
>family home

What gave you that idea, fella?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.