[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ fags destroyed.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1745.jpg (394KB, 1242x1394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1745.jpg
394KB, 1242x1394px
/pol/ fags destroyed.
>>
How will /pol/ ever recover?
>>
>>133969510
No one cares Tariq, quit projecting.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 70x99px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 70x99px
Bahahaha
>>
>go to his house
>talk about beer and drag racing
>shoot at stuff
>get a go on his sister in exchange for some marlboros
>good time had by all

>go to le based black man's house
>steals your phone
>denies it
>he murders you for no reason
>leftists attack your family on facebook
>>
File: aryan masterrace qts.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aryan masterrace qts.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
typical niggers, stealing from the white man
>>
>>133969510
That's not a true white German.

He would be disposed of when no longer useful.
>>
>achievements of african people

funny how most of these achievements are just getting to the level of whites or asians
>>
And I care what some we wuzing nigger thinks because?
>>
>they be like

If you talk like a hoodrat, I'm going to treat you like a hoodrat.
>>
File: 1490409636189.png (438KB, 375x525px) Image search: [Google]
1490409636189.png
438KB, 375x525px
Why is Tariq still alive.
>>
>>133969510
Tariq Nasheed is a joke. If you just look at the man, its obvious what persuasion he is, yet he plays the role of a straight father. He is a race baiter who doesn't believe a word he says. I just hope that that website he made for suspected white supremacist names is actually legit. He will get the brakes sued off of him. And by the way, that trailer is guaranteed cleaner than the mansions in africa or for that matter, the houses in chicago.

On a side note, the youtuber Tommy Sotomayor is an a feud wtih Tariq, and tommy has around 500K subscribers. Tommy has already said he will do anything that pol or anyone else wants him too, to take down Nasheed. May be a good allie to take this idiot down.
>>
>>133969510
this guy is doing race baiting for living. he needs a bulltet
>>
>>133969510
Can't deny this one
/pol/ BTFO.
>>
>>133969510
and his trash dump house is still better than anything any black man has ever built.
>>
File: 1499797376726.jpg (52KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499797376726.jpg
52KB, 512x600px
lol to be honest /pol/ is shit i just come on here to see all the bottom of the barrels of society shoot themselves in the foot and be cannon fodder for the rich elite republicans of society...trump isn't going to fix their problems i guarantee they will still be poor, fat , jobless 4 years from now
>>
>>133969510
>white people are trailer trash rednecks

>white people systematically conquered and enslaved most of the planet many times over and are so far superior that they cannot ever experience racism directed at them

Niggers really do need to make up their minds.
>>
>>133969510
He forgets that most of the Alt-Right is university educated and middle class. This is what distinguishes it from other white advocacy movements.
>>
>>133969510
>A guy in the woods has a messy lawn
How many people has Cletus murdered, OP? How much welfare does he consume? Do you know what that man does for a living? Do you know why he spends his time at home shirtless and drinking beer?

It's because he's what is called "Working Class." He could be a welder, or a miner, or any number of things because he can afford to drink beer and take pictures of himself and put them on facebook.

Now let's contrast with niggers. Niggers take pictures of themselves in brightly colored clothing smoking weed, and unlike Cletus here, you know that they're not employed, that they have committed crimes, and that in any given picture one of them is probably going to shoot someone and spend 20 years in prison at some point in his life. The comparison between all blacks and rednecks FAVORS THE REDNECK.

>>133976756
>I'm a sniveling classist pretending to be a communist huuu huuu pls get mad
Be silent, dog. /pol/ is mostly urbanite whites pissed off about niggers, rural whites are too busy actually working to shitpost on the internet. Maybe you should stop punching down on the working class if you want your retarded ideology to gain any traction whatsoever.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.